Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3 & 4] Results and Banter - Feb '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New month...new thread...new banter!

Let the piss taking begin!

Let's get some new teamates in here to get the banter moving!!!

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha there way faster then u guys! and for the most part they all have skill,so if i had to bet im takeing the royals easy!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well most people said the exact same thing about Ajax and we handled them pretty easily. We have a real goalie this week which will be nice for once so we'll see.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played the Royals twice this year and found them pretty tough! Young team that play the ball well through the midfield, not much kick and run in their game. Midfield definately their strong point with average Defence and Forwards, Win the battle in Midfield and you got a pretty good shot at getting a win, that being said If you let them control the mid they'll make you pay!! Good Luck.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coquitlam Ajax are first place:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....Wow someone here said they had speed:rolleyes: It was the worsed game of no energy I have ever seen. Ajax bid good-bye in a shoot-out in the mud bowl.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Coquitlam Ajax are first place:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....Wow someone here said they had speed:rolleyes: It was the worsed game of no energy I have ever seen. Ajax bid good-bye in a shoot-out in the mud bowl.

I guess you're too smart to fall for my lies, and I thought that one would work for sure.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tito Santana said:
I guess you should get used to posting in this forum.

You are a nobody and your post are uninteresting to say the least. Tito was a horriable wrestle that amounted to nothing. kinda like your unintelligent posts.

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posted by the franchise: Got a chance to see the GEU MINERS play this team is easily the best team in div3....got some div 1 players playing there and control the ball very nicely.
This team will be in Div 2 next year!!!!

I agree...these guys are easily the best 4th place team in Div. 3!!!!

...do 4th place teams get promoted?????

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed Pedro

GEU runs a quality soccer program, They are the envy of all mens soccer clubs, The Miners carving up Div. 3B, Hell so good, if they can't field a team for a game they call the league directly and say both teams mutually agreed to play at a more convenient time for the mighty Miners!!! of course without contacting the opposition! and look at the Div.2 clubs Titans, Wolves and Rams definately in control of their own destinations with an impressive combined 7 wins 37 losses and 5 ties. Hope the Miners do get promoted to keep the Legacy going. Now to be fair I will mention the Div. 2 GEU Tigers are flirting with a .500 season this campaign good luck to them And to top it all off the Big club, The main eventers! DIV. 1 GEU CRUSADERS!! Flirting with the perfect season. 0 wins 2 ties and 14 losses! WOW! no really WOW!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STASHER you're a clown your team sucks, you guys don't play soccer you play rugby, that being said you forgot the mighty Bulls in Div3 didn't they beat you guys as well??? you have two brilliant teams in your so called club and they both suck, have fun in Div3 for the rest of your life jackass. our first year in Div2 was about survival,we did that, our plan for next season....just wait and see GEU is going to be making some big changes.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
pedro_sanchez said:
Posted by the franchise: Got a chance to see the GEU MINERS play this team is easily the best team in div3....got some div 1 players playing there and control the ball very nicely.
This team will be in Div 2 next year!!!!

I agree...these guys are easily the best 4th place team in Div. 3!!!!

...do 4th place teams get promoted?????

i can't win games for them.....there scoring touch is gone. They need the Franchise

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
STASHER said:
Agreed Pedro

GEU runs a quality soccer program, They are the envy of all mens soccer clubs, The Miners carving up Div. 3B, Hell so good, if they can't field a team for a game they call the league directly and say both teams mutually agreed to play at a more convenient time for the mighty Miners!!! of course without contacting the opposition! and look at the Div.2 clubs Titans, Wolves and Rams definately in control of their own destinations with an impressive combined 7 wins 37 losses and 5 ties. Hope the Miners do get promoted to keep the Legacy going. Now to be fair I will mention the Div. 2 GEU Tigers are flirting with a .500 season this campaign good luck to them And to top it all off the Big club, The main eventers! DIV. 1 GEU CRUSADERS!! Flirting with the perfect season. 0 wins 2 ties and 14 losses! WOW! no really WOW!

I believe we just schooled the Delta squad three weeks ago 4-1. And yes Franchise scored then to:D

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise we are not affiliated with Delta, and Hector we suck?? what does that say for the Bulls and\or Miners in our Div. By the way we beat them both this season in league play!! So next time you want to spray us with your useless VERBAL DIARRHEA!!!! at least do some homework and get your facts straight.
Ohhh! I almost forgot your GEU masters team sucks as well they are 3 wins 3 ties and 12 losses. At least your club keeps it consistent, SHIITE top to bottom!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
STASHER said:
Franchise we are not affiliated with Delta, and Hector we suck?? what does that say for the Bulls and\or Miners in our Div. By the way we beat them both this season in league play!! So next time you want to spray us with your useless VERBAL DIARRHEA!!!! at least do some homework and get your facts straight.
Ohhh! I almost forgot your GEU masters team sucks as well they are 3 wins 3 ties and 12 losses. At least your club keeps it consistent, SHIITE top to bottom!!

I am going to save this quote because next year GEU won't be the same.:D What team do you play for...I can you we played the top team from Coquitlam and there nothing special at all, so if you are below them I'm with my man Hector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0