Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL DIV 3 2014/15 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Royalty

Aug 12, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's winning this division?
Pomo gunners b signing prem/div 1 players I see :O
I dont know who is going to win the division but hopefully its a competitive division. POMO signs players down then call up. So each weekend who knows who plays. I know a few other teams in the division signed a few premier and div 1 players. Looks like WC United lost a lot of guys to WC Milan and Celtic in Div 2. Hopefully they still got a decent squad.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know who is going to win the division but hopefully its a competitive division. POMO signs players down then call up. So each weekend who knows who plays. I know a few other teams in the division signed a few premier and div 1 players. Looks like WC United lost a lot of guys to WC Milan and Celtic in Div 2. Hopefully they still got a decent squad.

Westcoast united are better than last year. Younger than last year (surprisingly possible) after replacing some of the older guys you mentioned with younger friends of the kids from last year. I played an exhibition with them when they were short numbers a couple of weeks back.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't lose a game this season in div 3, as they would give most div 1 teams a run. Imo they're the 2nd best team in our club, and would probably beat Inter.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast united are better than last year. Younger than last year (surprisingly possible) after replacing some of the older guys you mentioned with younger friends of the kids from last year. I played an exhibition with them when they were short numbers a couple of weeks back.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't lose a game this season in div 3, as they would give most div 1 teams a run. Imo they're the 2nd best team in our club, and would probably beat Inter.
They need a leader, all good kids, they play clean don't chirp refs and you wont see them going in studs up, or trying to hurt anyone. But sometimes in a mens beer footy game that can hurt you.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND 'Downers in a shoot out with TWU last week 4-4 Decent game but our Injuries and fitness took a tole in the last 20. Some nice finishing on display we hit the posts twice as well. Just a side bar the ref we had was excellent up with the play, when they do a good job the don't get enough praise only one flub call. Bloody fitter than half the team tried to sign im but he refs to much. Anyway out to WRock for some fun in the rain tonight....

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win for NDS tonight, yours truly with a few assists! Not only our first W we erased our plus minus and a clean sheet always helps the beer go down.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost to the 91's 3-1. Ahh to be young and fit again. It was actually a surprisingly close game, we both missed a ton of easy goals. It was 2-1 to the latter stages, we missed a couple breakaways then they humped the ball up the field, it hit the part of the field where the grass meets the turf and the ball changed direction leaving our keeper looking silly and that was all she wrote.

Now on to TWU tomorrow which should be just as fun chasing kids around again.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win for the NDS boys 2-0. Hey Stallion manage to pot of against that horible d? Onwards!! Watch out the Muckers be comin!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win for the NDS boys 2-0. Hey Stallion manage to pot of against that horible d? Onwards!! Watch out the Muckers be comin!

We were far too tired chasing them around to do anything remotely close offensively. Hopefully we look a little better tomorrow night, though it's tough to be worse.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 3 Knights 0 is kinda surprising? Did the gunners call up/sandbag down some u-21 guys from their potential national winning team?.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley C 4 NDS 1, Hotly contested but good game. Injuries starting to pile up (broken foot in this game) not helping our cause. Smart kids beat our high line, once they figured it in the second half must be well coached further up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0