Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2A] LEADER POLL - Xmas Break

Who will be #1 in 2A by Christmas?

• NORTH DELTA FC

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • TS ROYALS

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ND TITANS

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • EAGLERIDGE UNITED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost Time for the FVSL Xmas Break. WHO will be atop Div 2 A by Christmas.

Makeup games count.

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 North Delta FC 10 7 2 1 24 7 23
2 Tsawwassen Royals 11 6 2 3 17 16 20
3 North Delta Titans 11 6 1 4 20 10 19
4 Eagleridge United 11 6 1 4 20 15 19

NDFC - Is North Delta a shoe in? Tight Defence has been they trademark according to the stats. They have two TOUGH games remaining , the most important being vs. the Royals.

TSAWWASSEN - Tough schedule for them to make up ground THEY Need to beat NDFC. Maybe this poll should be renamed "Who is going to even stay close to NDFC".

ND TITANS - Sharing a "north delta" player pool has not affected this team as ND rounds out the top three spots in the division. This team has the easiest schedule playing some wine cellar teams.

EAGLERIDGE - A slight long shot for being #1 at the break as they need NDFC to shite the bed. Don't count them out over the long haul however.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i really doubt it, but i had to vote for my royals. even IF, and that's a big if, we do beat NDFC, they've got a game in hand for the rest of the season as the royals are the last team to have their bye in 2A. so we are hoping to not only pick up our own play as we haven't a win since the start of the 2nd half of the season, but hope NDFC loses a couple games aswell.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
ND TITANS - Sharing a "north delta" player pool has not affected this team as ND rounds out the top three spots in the division. This team has the easiest schedule playing some wine cellar teams.

To let you know, we are all North Delta players. Can't speak for NDFC as I don't play for them and I'm new to the men's level.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
To let you know, we are all North Delta players. .

Umm... Yeah I know. Thats why I said the North Delta teams are sharing the player pool... IE: Small Population, Strong contingent of Good Soccer Players, obviously being shared amongst the 4-5 good North Delta Teams.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
My mistake, I thought the quotation marks implied that we were taking players from other areas

Fair enough, I reviewed my post.... and the quotes do draw some emphasis to the word... anyhow Credit to ND... good soccer program obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0