Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Week 12 MOTW

[FVSL Div 2] Week 12 MOTW's

• Geu Inter versus Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Athletic Club BC versus LUFC Nomads

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
wish we could vote for both games...

You guys always come to play us...
Your poker Fundraiser Friday ,PCSL AGM noon in Surrey, ACBC Premier 2pm Aldergrove ,Our poker Fundraiser Saturday, Sleep in, a couple bacon double cheese burgers and were all good to go for our game Sunday night...what a great weekend .

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your poker Fundraiser Friday ,PCSL AGM noon in Surrey, ACBC Premier 2pm Aldergrove ,Our poker Fundraiser Saturday, Sleep in, a couple bacon double cheese burgers and were all good to go for our game Sunday night...what a great weekend .

U dont need a couple BDCB'S... One is sufficient.

hectorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• burger_1491211i.jpg
    burger_1491211i.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 42

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

ghouse where's this poker fundraiser you got more info? min buy-ins prizes....where,when......

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

... Sleep in, a couple bacon double cheese burgers and were all good to go for our game Sunday night...what a great weekend .

With talk like that you will have kevin hector knocking at ur door, guard those burgers closely lol:wa:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse where's this poker fundraiser you got more info? min buy-ins prizes....where,when......

7pm
Deep Stack Tournament has a $60 buy in.(3000 chips)
Max 80 players.
$20 add on (2000 chips)
add on for first 3 rounds.(blinds)
Blinds 20min start at 25/50
Free beer and highballs for players only.
Free h'orderves for players only.
Dealer for final table.
Pays Prizes top 4 .
Door prizes.
Call for more Info.
604 -710 -3599 &
To reserve your seat/first 80.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no offence but i think our game has more at stake than the other game does. It will be a good close game don't get me wrong 2-2 last time, but IMO the nomads have fallen to far behind and even a win against acbc this weekend leaves them with a huge hill still too climb. Our game is massive because a win for the gunners and i think 2a is decided, win for us and that puts us in the driving seat and will leave the gunners praying we drop points against someone else, which is very possible in 2a. Hopefully the nomads and acbc don't take offence to this comment as i'm pulling neither of those two down or saying us and moody are better teams, it's just an opinion on which game is the real motw. 1st vs 2nd with 5 points difference (and a game in hand for us), or 2nd vs 3rd with a 7 point differential?? i take our game anyways...

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can see a Geu win, they look like a stronger side than moody but then again moodys got the home cement pad advantage in this one, might have to pull my lazy ass out to watch this one should be good.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im taking the game inside our game. Carniehore vs. Housearrest. Nice little side bet between us to see who will win ;) Got some ppl coming out just to see this matchup

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no offence but i think our game has more at stake than the other game does. It will be a good close game don't get me wrong 2-2 last time, but IMO the nomads have fallen to far behind and even a win against acbc this weekend leaves them with a huge hill still too climb. Our game is massive because a win for the gunners and i think 2a is decided, win for us and that puts us in the driving seat and will leave the gunners praying we drop points against someone else, which is very possible in 2a. Hopefully the nomads and acbc don't take offence to this comment as i'm pulling neither of those two down or saying us and moody are better teams, it's just an opinion on which game is the real motw. 1st vs 2nd with 5 points difference (and a game in hand for us), or 2nd vs 3rd with a 7 point differential?? i take our game anyways...

It's take the piss not my mom raised me right. Offend away. I think it will be a different game then last time for the Nomads but you never know. Where's KJ to slide tackle the shite out of some guys when you need him? Oh yeah preparing for 6 months of winter.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's take the piss not my mom raised me right. Offend away. I think it will be a different game then last time for the Nomads but you never know. Where's KJ to slide tackle the shite out of some guys when you need him? Oh yeah preparing for 6 months of winter.

I dont slide tackle much any more I do open "ice" hits.

I think the Nomads should step it up for this game. They tend to do well against better teams and then shite the bed against teams they should be beating (Sikh, Bullets...bearcats)

Attachments

• 9433_147447758935_513898935_2555969_1809260_n.jpg
    9433_147447758935_513898935_2555969_1809260_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0