Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 Results and Banter: Nov '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulletin : Bulljive unable to play this weekend due to a broken arm. Evidently the upper arm snapped in an attemt to pat himself on the back....

bulljive said:
.....Fukc I went from being b.C player too starting on the bench on a new team when I younger, I kept working and became one of the best players.

I think I remember you telling me this dream before.... Will there be a book about you this year in time for Xmas.... I wants a signed copy... :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Just so everyone knows, and we can put this "inspiration" thing to rest :

Shaven inspires a 1st division team... who are 1 - 0 - 2 undefeated in thier last 3 games.

Walls inspires a 2nd div team... who are 0 - 3 - 0 ... 3 straight losses in thier last 3 games....

Great inspiration boys... :D :D

Walls.... isn't the hole you dug deep enough yet....

"Dig me a hole der boss"

"Dig a hole there Walls"
just to put you in your place Gurp...... i've probably played more minutes than you have all season in the three games i've been able to play this year. i had a freak injury in the third one, and that is what put me on the sidelines(and on crutches for the last 2 1/2 months), not my lack of ability, stamina or talent!!!
.......that being said, i'll be on the pitch saturday even though i am still in major pain to give my all and contribute where i can.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Bulletin : Bulljive unable to play this weekend due to a broken arm. Evidently the upper arm snapped in an attemt to pat himself on the back....

I think I remember you telling me this dream before.... Will there be a book about you this year in time for Xmas.... I wants a signed copy... :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to pat myself on the back just saying its a show of character some people bitch some people do what it takes to get themselves where they want to be. If not in some cases it just isn't ment to be then yah time too move on too another team or whatever the case may be. and a broken arm doesn't stop me I played with a cast from my wrist to just below my shoulder not to mention another 40 minutes after I had snapped my forearm in the actual game I broke it. This patting on the back stuff feels good..pat pat :wa:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
nationals 2-1 GEU
bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! the water bottles were almost totally frozen by the end of this one. played the first down a man but managed to bury 2. i was in the pipes and was only really tested once in the first. at full strength in the second we seemed to sit back and stopped moving the ball as well and as fast as we did in the first, but still totally controlled the ball and the flow of the game. they got one with five minutes left off of a corner that i totally blew. not being a keeper i find corners to be so hard to judge and make a decision wether or not to come out and play the ball or stay home. i second guessed myself and got caught off my line, the ball was headed twice and was in the back of the net. the outcome flatters them but the main thing is we got the three points that we drove to butt fcuk nowhere to get.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The LUFC Dynamo and N. Coq Hades game was cancelled due to some SNOW? in Coquitlam. That puts us 3 away games missed now because of weather... we are starting to fall behind, make up games suck as they always seem to occur at a crappy time.

Anyhow...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If North Coq plays up the hill, I'd believe it. We'd always get snow in Coquitlam when the rest of the Lower Mainland was just green and cold.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
If North Coq plays up the hill, I'd believe it. We'd always get snow in Coquitlam when the rest of the Lower Mainland was just green and cold.

I believe it, there was some snow in North Langley this morning as well and I bet its frikken cold out there for the rest of you that play today.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 1 - 1 Abotsford

We were lucky to tie. Too many missed chances in the first came back and almost bit us in the ass.

They scored on a breakaway at about the 7oth minute. The guy actually scored on a sweet move. If it wasn't so sweet and my first game back, I would have run him a few minutes later. ;) We scored with about ten to go on a scramble. It could very well be the ugliest goal ever. We'll take the point though.

The field was awful. The Clones and Columbia were to play after us, but it got cancelled. To be honest, I'm surprised we played our game.

Feels good to be back. :cool:

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PC United 4 Five Corners 2

After a poor showing last week in which about 3 dozen quality opportunities produced 0 goals and Abby scoring on a PK and direct free kick thanks to horrendous reffing, it was time for PCU to shake off the rust due to all the cancellations, etc. With 4 starters back in the fold this week, it sure made a huge difference to our play.

That said, 20 minutes of taking things too casual resulted in Five Corners scoring 2 due to poor marking after United went up by 4. We played really well the other 70 mins creating many chances and controlling the play through midfield.

Next week's game is HUGE! The winner will control their destiny to top spot. Div 2 MOTW in my opinion. Unfortunately I'll have to miss it...but best of luck to the lads. Giverell! :wa:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy said:
Port Moody Gunners 7 - Surrey Coyotes 0

What a shocker :rolleyes: real MOTW eh Shaven, the Gunners can't be happy about this score line as they should have had 10?? well if it wasn't for the mittens you would have had 10 expect a hard practise next week :rolleyes:

As for our Game against the Royals same story as every other time we play them we score they tie it up we score they tie it then score a weird goal to win the game Royals3 Rams 2 :(

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coachmen 4, Mission 2.

We finally had more than 10 players and didn't play half bad. We hit a post and a cross bar and it could have been 2 or 3 more. A lower team, but a much needed victory for team morale.

JTL
(only posts when we win which is not very often)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0