Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and banter - DEC. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
Hurricanes 7 Donegals 1

This game wasabout more than just winning. Going into the break (unless we have our makeup game against the Clones), this game was about making a STATEMENT. We wanted to take a team that is beneath us in the standings, and show some killer instinct. What was most impressive for us about our victory today is that we scored 7 goals without our 2 leading scorers in the lineup as both missed this game with injuries. We've gotten back to the point where we have secondary scoring and their are 5 guys in our lineup that can beat you offensively on a given Sunday. Today, it was our 3rd leading scorer steppin up to the plate with a hat trick. 08Star also scored perhaps the goal of the year so far for us, as he went through 4 defenders from the centre line in, deked the goalie and placed the ball in the bottom right corner for a beauty...

We are playin our best soccer going into the stretch drive and look forward to the final games. Our head to head games against the Clones will decide the division so there is a lot of work to be done, but today felt good to just bury a team!

p.s. Chopper their 6'5 defender was more talk than action. He talked a lot of shite when things started but wasn't talkin much by the time the score was 7-0....

wow, thanks for the fukcing essay on your game that no one gives a shite about. i'll let you know now i only read the first couple sentences. it's funny cuz you weren't talking that bullcrap about how the game was gonna be more than just about winning before you won 7-1. and army brings about a good point that i was gonna raise myself, the donegals aren't exactly a strong team based on their numbers in the standings.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Job Franchise, looks like its getting crowded in the middle of 2C. We lost tonight against the Lions 2-1, we had some chances and another damn post, but the Lions deserve the win. After playing them for the second time I do realize that the Lions definately, regardless of the standings, play the nicest soccer in 2C lots of control and give and gos. Hey Jonny nice win, but when your #7 took me out with that nice ankle tackle I had to stay down for a while, if I got up right away I was gonna slap him. :)

Legend

Sep 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody 2-1 Poco

A strong opening 35 minutes proved to be the difference in this game. Lions came out early and dominated, tallying two goals in the first 30 mins. The game was more back and forth today but the Lions were the better team. Nice to finally play some decent soccer and put up 3 points. Kudos to Poco for playing hard

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya its nice to see all you little b i t c h e s still talking shite on here. Ya it was a weak team we beat but hey we won 7-1 so that entitled us to say whateever the f uck we want. I dont know if you guys have noticed but we've kinda won the last 7 games in a row including the almighty poco team. So until one of your pathetic teams ends our winning streak shut the f uck up. And chopper your defensive line would break down and cry after just one half of playing the hurricanes, and if you disagree please drag your sorry ass on here and talk shite, because we'll enjoy it that much more after we shove 3 or 4 goals down your throat. i hope we get that game with the clones before the break cause we're on a roll right now.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Ya its nice to see all you little b i t c h e s still talking shite on here. Ya it was a weak team we beat but hey we won 7-1 so that entitled us to say whateever the f uck we want. I dont know if you guys have noticed but we've kinda won the last 7 games in a row including the almighty poco team. So until one of your pathetic teams ends our winning streak shut the f uck up. And chopper your defensive line would break down and cry after just one half of playing the hurricanes, and if you disagree please drag your sorry ass on here and talk shite, because we'll enjoy it that much more after we shove 3 or 4 goals down your throat. i hope we get that game with the clones before the break cause we're on a roll right now.

holy shite dude, a whole 7 games!!! what, do you want a fukcing prize dipshit? if anyone on here is to be talking shite about winning streaks, it should be NDFC who went on a 21 game rip i believe? until the royals ended that bullshit of course. we'll have to see if they can keep their current 6 game streak against us this weekend, HUGE game for both teams.

side note: royals v. aldergrove got cancelled today, like many of the other games this weekend, due to rained out field.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually NDFC went on a 21 game rip like 3 years ago. You guys didn't break anything we were only like a 3 game winning streak when we played the royals. But yeah 7 games is impressive but your still not in first.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Dropped an important match Sunday vs. COQ. In a game that should have been our opportunity to temporarily sit in first place. LUFC simply did not rise to the challenge. We were excellent for the opening 25 minutes and then played on an equal level to COQ for the remainder of the half... unfortunately they raped us in the 2nd half as we looked disorganized and "frantic".... That does not bode well for us going into cup play as we clearly are easily frustrated.

COQ 1 - LUFC 0

Another SCORELESS game for our guys, this season we have lost to 2 teams near the bottom of the standings (I suppose they are no longer near the bottom...lol), and tied two teams near the bottom.... Getting a little frustrated!

Credit to COQ though as they did play a good and speedy 2nd half and as well their goalie ate up any of our chances in the 1st half.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if you cut back on the bs that comes out of your mouth, you'd have time to read a little more than 2 sentences!! No doubt Donegals are a weaker team, but there are plenty of weak teams out there. Why is it that you guys haven't scored more than 3 goals in any game this year?? Just an observation. Soccer Mom, just promise me this, that you guys will stay in the Cup long enough to play us!!

Soccer Mom said:
wow, thanks for the fukcing essay on your game that no one gives a shite about. i'll let you know now i only read the first couple sentences. it's funny cuz you weren't talking that bullcrap about how the game was gonna be more than just about winning before you won 7-1. and army brings about a good point that i was gonna raise myself, the donegals aren't exactly a strong team based on their numbers in the standings.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom, the 21 game streak is a great accomplishment FOR NDFC! Do you not have anything to talk about from your own team, or do you live vicariously through other teams' accomplishments??? :p

Soccer Mom said:
holy shite dude, a whole 7 games!!! what, do you want a fukcing prize dipshit? if anyone on here is to be talking shite about winning streaks, it should be NDFC who went on a 21 game rip i believe? until the royals ended that bullshit of course. we'll have to see if they can keep their current 6 game streak against us this weekend, HUGE game for both teams.

side note: royals v. aldergrove got cancelled today, like many of the other games this weekend, due to rained out field.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
Maybe if you cut back on the bs that comes out of your mouth, you'd have time to read a little more than 2 sentences!! No doubt Donegals are a weaker team, but there are plenty of weak teams out there. Why is it that you guys haven't scored more than 3 goals in any game this year?? Just an observation. Soccer Mom, just promise me this, that you guys will stay in the Cup long enough to play us!!

we generally prefer to keep our games close and low scoring to keep them competitive, provides for a more enjoyable match. ;) and i won't make any promises, but i know every team wants to make it as far as they can in cup play.

Hurricane Power said:
Soccer Mom, the 21 game streak is a great accomplishment FOR NDFC! Do you not have anything to talk about from your own team, or do you live vicariously through other teams' accomplishments???

i prefer not to talk up stuff about my own team as we are a team that plays tight matches as i mentioned earlier and anything can happen. the only things i've said about my team was my predicted win against NDFC, and i predicted a win against grove this weekend, but the game was not played. besides, i have a better time talking trash about other teams.

i wanted to wait til the end of the season to say this, just to see where we finish in the end, but since your sparked my lighter, i believe the royals have done quite well this year for their first season in div. 2. for a team that wasn't even suppose to be promoted to div 2, we have done fine and i can't complain no matter where we finish at the end of the season. we're in a slump right now, but hopefully we can turn things around in a huge game against NDFC this weekend, soccer mom will be moved back to playing left D. i don't mean to place all our success on one guy, as it's not, but we've really been missing our starting centre back who broke his arm against the Titans. someone mentioned earlier he thought our centre D was our best backliner.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
can someone please beat the hurricanes for me cause i'm sick of hearing them all yap on here how great they are in DIV 2. i watched you guys play a couple of weeks ago and you looked fcuking terrible even though you won the match. cheers

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not every game can be dominated and won, but as long as we win its fine with me. And if your so keen on us getting beaten why dont you come out yourself and do it? Im sure whoever you play for has played against the hurricanes and we have probably beaten you, and if we havent your time will come too buddy :D , im sure some of you are getting annoyed at the fact that we come on here and talk smack but hey all you have to do is beat us! I have even gone as far as saying that i will never post on here again if we lose, how much more could you ask for, haha i can see why everyone is getting frustrated, everyone wants to beat us to shut us up but reality is setting in and you are alll starting to realize that the chances of beating us are near immpossible.Just accept the facts boys, just accept the facts :)
saint jr said:
can someone please beat the hurricanes for me cause i'm sick of hearing them all yap on here how great they are in DIV 2. i watched you guys play a couple of weeks ago and you looked fcuking terrible even though you won the match. cheers

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the team i used to play for has never played you but i'm sure we would have won the match anyway. maybe your teams talent level is right where you belong DIV 2.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually dude, last year was our first year in the league and our goal when we created the team was to be Premier in 3 yrs. Last year we wanted to win Div 3 and the President's Cup. We were laughed at on both fronts bein a rookie team. Well last year, we won the President's Cup and won Div 3. This year to start, our goal was to win our Div 2 as well as the President's Cup. Once again we were laughed and told this is Div 2 and not Div 3. Well, now with only 5 games to go, the only team standin b/w us and Div 1 is the Clones, and we also like our chances in the President's Cup. Next year in Div 1, I'm sure the skeptics will be back. But rather than talk shite, why don't you or someone else come out and prove to us that we don't belong??!

Our 3 year plan is right on track. Stop us or deal with the talk, simple as that... :D

saint jr said:
the team i used to play for has never played you but i'm sure we would have won the match anyway. maybe your teams talent level is right where you belong DIV 2.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Instead of just buying a spot we decided to work our way up jackass. The skill level on your team cant even compete with the skill level on our bench b itch so just relax.
saint jr said:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Not every game can be dominated and won, but as long as we win its fine with me. And if your so keen on us getting beaten why dont you come out yourself and do it? Im sure whoever you play for has played against the hurricanes and we have probably beaten you, and if we havent your time will come too buddy :D , im sure some of you are getting annoyed at the fact that we come on here and talk smack but hey all you have to do is beat us! I have even gone as far as saying that i will never post on here again if we lose, how much more could you ask for, haha i can see why everyone is getting frustrated, everyone wants to beat us to shut us up but reality is setting in and you are alll starting to realize that the chances of beating us are near immpossible.Just accept the facts boys, just accept the facts :)

Well one fact I do know is you have lost twice, tied twice and have 21 goals against whether it was with a depleated line up or not 21 goals against is piss poor. I think the clones may give you guys a run or your money your talent level is without a question the highest level in div 2. However i do think you have a pretty small team and if you start playing the clones game you will get pushed around and you will lose. although it seems C.J is always down with throwing his 125 pounds of weight around. Unforutunatly, I do think the hurricanes will win the division, unfortunate because your ****iness has begun to even irratate me and believe me I am I ****y bastard.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Note for Shaven.....

Please start a hurricanes fan club thread! The constant I love you 08star no i love you hurricane power is really touching and all, but at least on there own thread they can "stroke" each others ego's and if people feel incourage to read a bed time story they can restort to that thread.

I want to take this time to thank the hurricanes for the complete description of every game they played this year, it has been breath taking and heart wrenching experience that I know Nando's would be proud of ;)

Please win the cup! Because I want to buy the book of the "three year plan and the up's and down's it took to get you guys here".

I sincerely hope you don't win the cup because the embarassment put fourth by your team in Victoria last year was a complete disgrace to the rest of the teams representing the Fraser Valley. At least if you do make it back to the dance good luck and for our sakes let us know game by game every single stat. And for god sakes try to keep your goals against below 22 in the four games :D

Thank-you

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't usually talk smack on here cause we just like to go out and play our game and keep our mouths shut, cause you get more respect that way. So 08 star you should take note of that. I haven't played enough this year to say boo, but we have lost only one game by 2 goals, and we have 7 goals against so what makes you think that you are going to bury 3 or 4. What better way to end the year with a win against the canes and to hear the sweet sound of silence from 0 for 8 star. Ok thats enough from me this year. :knvb:

08star said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0