Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 Pre Season Rumblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Guildford is now in Div 2. No bye week? That sucks Cascade.... I think that every other week should be bye week, especially near the end of season with cups and provincials. Since Cascadia Cup is already taken, what should be the name of the Westcoast Cup? I guess it could be Westcoast Cup,....
Looks like Langley needs to start one too
C4L, don't you fit the qualifications for Black Knights?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We named it Cascadia last year, Knights taking the honors. Seems odd a 6th place team from div 1 is now in division 2, wonder if they lost players, they should be a top contender if its a similar team from the years past. Thanks a lot for taking the bye week away from us Guilford. @WCFCUnited10 will be happy though.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going to be a super competitive div by looks of it.

Looks like we have Milan instead of Sparta week 1 now

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of note guys, and I post here as there seems to be the most TTP interaction, if you click the scores tab, you'll see the referee's will be shown for that weeks games. there are a couple up in week 1 now (just tester names at the moment) Also, we've done some back-end goodies and the golden boot will be updated as the referee's enter their game reports. They have 24 hours to put it in, so worst case it'll only be 24 hours out of date.

~HTHBH

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If these referees are anything like you were in that Friday matchup knvb they will need most of that 24 hours for post game stretching.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff KNVB! Awesome steps being taken to improve the website, and the league. As for Guildord coming down that's really shocking as they have in previous years some incredible talents up front and through the mid! Anyone in this thread yet from Guildord care to explain why the drop down? Oh yah who's the Langley Benders squad....?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Guildford is now in Div 2. No bye week? That sucks Cascade.... I think that every other week should be bye week, especially near the end of season with cups and provincials. Since Cascadia Cup is already taken, what should be the name of the Westcoast Cup? I guess it could be Westcoast Cup,....
Looks like Langley needs to start one too
C4L, don't you fit the qualifications for Black Knights?

I'm short by about 45pounds to make the black Knights. Those guys should start their own night club all 6'4 and look like fire fighters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many fcuking teams/games in this div for pool set-up :mad:

Can a couple more drop out please?

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to say who will be top 4 ... Depends on who signed where.

Sparta and Dynamo I think have strongest shot. Other 2 spots wide open ...

Don't know too much about poco or benders but all other teams can beat each other on any given day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0