Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div 2] Off season Rumours 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because I'm a drunken idiot and posting Div2 rumours in the Premier thread, So i thought I would start one up, so have at it, GEU Wolves got relegated last season will be joining up with the Crusaders that got relegated from Div1, the GEU Titans also got relegated to Div3 will be playing there it looks, and the GEU BUlls from Div 3 will be folding.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 06' Div2 off season Rumours

Wow lots of changes with GEU. Well I'll be joining up with some good friends of mine and playing with the Tigers this year which should be a blast. I 've been working on my belly for some time now and feel it's of proper size now to fit in nicely on this team.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

3 big signings from the Dewdney Coachmen tonight. Scott Kerr and Clay Prest from GEU and BJ from Dewdney Razorbacks.

May add Routledge and Romeo as well. We will be very tough to beat this year. I expect a league title and a cup title as well.

JTL

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jack The Lad said:
3 big signings from the Dewdney Coachmen tonight. Scott Kerr and Clay Prest from GEU and BJ from Dewdney Razorbacks.

May add Routledge and Romeo as well. We will be very tough to beat this year. I expect a league title and a cup title as well.

JTL

Better sign about 10 extra players to cover all the suspensions you guys seem to get....:eek:

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I thought the two Dewdney Teams were going to merge? Is that no longer on? Where are my shinpads?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeppers, it looks like it. I just hope the beer fund can pay for his signing bonus.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey canuckboy u got any players u wanna send down? anyone but franco! haha thanks

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Off Season Rumours -

The Soccer phone calls are starting in, must almost be pre-season time. Our Club starts tryouts in Late July and there should be a number of changes.

Our newly promoted Division 1 team should get the best of any new recruits at tryouts, leaving the Dynamo to scour through the rest.

The Clones are rumoured to be partially merging with another team, or at least gaining some players from another Langley team. This should help Scotty filter out some of his hanger-ons and add some much needed competition. Look for a revitalized squad with some new faces. Curious however will be 1" shorter than previously recorded due to the natural shrinking process that occurs to males in their 50's through 80's.

As for us, the Dynamo will have at least 5 new faces as that is how many guys are not returning. Mostly bench players and the no-commitment type. I believe we have signed two promising graduating U21 players who should add some depth and more offence. Still looking for a 2nd Striker to work with our big man up front. We count way to much on him (Chris G.) with his three straight 10+ goal performances without much support from anyone else.

It will be interesting to see how much change is implimented to the divisional structure this season. I think we would need some serious changes on our team to play in 2c again vs. basically the same teams and have a chance at winning our group.

We also cannot forget that there are 2 reasonable teams moving from D3 this season, and maybe a few more if CAT ends up folding into D2 or whatever. (CAT future still up in the air from what I hear).

Anyhow... See you all soon on the pitch.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big changes in GEU, the tigers will be the same, the Wolves are playing in Div2 taking the Crusaders spot and some new faces, and the Biggest change will come from the Rams, but what changes will be made???? stay tuned.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Tigers will not be the same. We will be rounder, slower and fatter.

I've heard we have a new goalie. Not sure who he is though.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rumour has it that Yoda is still waiting by the phone for some offers.
:(

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

tsawassan is always looking for another body, and if you have the hair and the red blue and white sweatband, youre guaranteed to be a starter

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bluenose said:
if you have the hair and the red blue and white sweatband, youre guaranteed to be a starter

head or wrist?

Nevermind, i have both.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

In addition to Scott Kerr, Clay Prest, and BJ we added Oliver Vlek to our squad tonight. The depth is unbelievable. We have also let go some of our meat heads and expect a whole new look this year.

JTL

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

looks like six Rams from last years team are going over to start a new Poco team, with three guys from the Crusaders, three guys that didn't play last year and some guys form Pittmeadows that didn't play last year, And old Kevin Hector will try and feild a team in GEU:rolleyes: oh God help me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts