Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter & Results March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yer right... I purposly made it rain so much, that our grass field was shut down... as per league rules, an alternate field was available 4 hours later and it should have been played then. Whoever I talked to on your team whined about only being able to get 8 players out at that time. Had I Told Thomas you had 8, he would have said then lets play it, but I said you couldn't filed a team. I asked him the same thing for our Sunday nights game against Wetcoast. We only had 8 players. But he said we HAD to play of forfiet... So we had to play a guy who had torn knee ligaments, and another (Me) who had tickets to the Canucks, which I had to give away). ... no rule bending for this game, like there was for the one against you... I could have told him you had 8, but instead told him you couldn't get enough... he said fine, we'll reschedule it... No complaints from me to him, as it wasn't fair to make you guys come out with 8... Then we were told we HAD to play with 8... Like I said, lesson learned.... it won't happen again.

As for the game Sunday night in Surrey... Not likely... it's our home game, and it WILL be changed to MR ... :cool:

Im not sure what the rules are for a game being scheduled the same day but I know it isnt easy for peple to change their schedules with 4 hours notice. And do you really want to play against 8 guys? By the way, you talked to me and there was no whining...?? Nice try pal

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WC as much as you don't want to go down, there's not much you can do about it other than hope stolo brings out guys n beats the players. if the players win (by forfeit or not) you cant just go whining to bigbag saying you deserve another chance when in fact you were given 18 chances this season to prove you are worthy of staying in div 2. after those 18 chances you want another one? man you can't just bich out n cry about shite because its not going your way. you had your chance to stay up n you shite the bed. now the players have their chance n you better just hope that they fcuk it up as well.

Jimmy I agree with you almost 99% of the time. but this time your wrong. the league screwed WC. they had taken points away from them in a game they won with out playing the guy that was suspended. those three points would have kept WC up forsure. just my 2cents:cool:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'd take you Hector...you'd fit right in as you already have the look ... Shaped like a yam... the break away speed of a sloth... ability to head the ball like the guy burndt on beatle juice. It's a match made in heaven! ... LOL

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'd take you Hector...you'd fit right in as you already have the look ... Shaped like a yam... the break away speed of a sloth... ability to head the ball like the guy burndt on beatle juice. It's a match made in heaven! ... LOL

I asked Glen last year and he said no he had a full team.:confused:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
im not sure what the rules are for a game being scheduled the same day but i know it isnt easy for peple to change their schedules with 4 hours notice. And do you really want to play against 8 guys? By the way, you talked to me and there was no whining...?? Nice try pal

stop whining !

Aw these all yo lunches ! ?

It's not a toomah ! !

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 3 Pegasus 1... pretty good game. The goals they scored were pretty soft on our part, not goals we would have liked to give up. That being said they deserved the win. Pretty hard fought..atleast 6 yellows. Good luck in div 1!

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we lost 3-2, for the player that got red carded your a bich for talking trash on the sidelines. dewdneys goalie was the only reason why they won he made incredible saves except for my volley that he shouldve had;). Hopefully i meet that classless team again next season.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we lost 3-2, for the player that got red carded your a bich for talking trash on the sidelines. dewdneys goalie was the only reason why they won he made incredible saves except for my volley that he shouldve had;). Hopefully i meet that classless team again next season.

I would blame Jimmy Jones for all of his trash talk for the celtic yet lose twice in a row

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya man 3 - 2 celtic. are first game was abandoned because of the ref. it would only make sense to have the rematch with a different referee. i dont know who schedules this but it should have been brought to their attention not to book the same referee to the rematch of a game he abandoned 6 months earlier. MOTM dewdney keeps. hands down. about 5 shots from inside the 18 n 1 pk. the pk shouldn't have been a pk but the ref fcuked up. i'll admit n guru n other celtic guys know it as well. officiating was brutal. ABSOLUTELY brutal. our defender questioned something a dewdney player said after a questionable foul in the dewdney box and the ref awarded dewdney with a free kick about 35-40 yards out. that's fcuking ridiculous. talk to him between whistles but don't call a foul for something that's not even there. we had chances n couldn't finish. dewdney played well and their calls ups helped out a bunch specially the keeps. ref was very close to losing control in this game as it was very chippy near the end, late tackles, lot of players getting together after a foul. it was a good game n dewdney came ready to play. guru i think i might have accidentally;) kicked you in the back of the leg during the game...my bad. looks like the start of a celtic-coyotes rivalry:rolleyes:....our game vs the gunners tomoro night stilll TBA? so we're going to find out 4 hrs before our game or what? with a cup final next week we're going to play the gunners tomorrow night?!? hopefully their players don't get into card trouble or even get hurt could change the outcome of their cup game tremendously. dutch/junction maybe we should call it a tie n not play the game;)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0