Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter, Results January & February 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry guys. The ref didn't show for our game and luckily there was one that came to watch the game so he reffed for us. It was a close game for the first 2 minutes after that well........First off we played the game with 9 guys even the call ups didn't want to play. We tied it with a minute to go in the first 1-1. We had no gas and it was a 3 on 1 breakaway scene for the whole second half. Fcuk I'm sick of this no one cares. 3 games left with 2 against dewdney and 1 against poco we have to try and sneak 1 win at least against dewdney.

Peg classy bunch and well deserved win.

Oh by the way thanks alot jimmy ya fcukers. 1-1 what the fcuk is that.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 1 - 1 WestCoast.

It deserved to be a tie. Even game, we probably played up a little and they played down. It was 0-0 till about the 75 minute, when we scored a nice one a the rush. They came back and scored off a corner. We had a chance to get another but their keeper made a nice save. Coyotes had some chances but a lot of field goals. Our keeps made some saves to keep it 0-0.

Now we need some points from our remaining 2 games to secure a spot.

WestCoast...What??? got to give it to the Coyotes they have the best home time and place. I wish we had the same field and time as we are all living around there.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 1- westcoast 1...someone else can give the game report...still pretty choked...

jimmy should have passed me the ball, but instead he (while playing right back) wanted to beat the guy... only to have it stolen and run down the field for a near breakaway goal... ****ing tool

oh well it was a pretty fun game though I was very sleep deprived and hungover throughout and was still out running WestCoast :D

glad to see stumpy in your lineup :)

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many egos on our team and were over rated. We dont play together or have any emotion i hate to say it guys sorry doucheface and jimmy but i just want this season to end now

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
jimmy should have passed me the ball, but instead he (while playing right back) wanted to beat the guy... only to have it stolen and run down the field for a near breakaway goal... ****ing tool

oh well it was a pretty fun game though I was very sleep deprived and hungover throughout and was still out running WestCoast :D

That's nothing to be proud of. I was in the same boat and didn't play as many mins as usual.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

you being sleep deprived probably would have given it to them anyways had i passed you the ball so doesn't matter :rolleyes:....secondly i dont play back but sexual chocolate took off his gear and couldn't stop bitching about his ankle and undisputed could barely walk....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
..Coyotes had some chances but a lot of field goals. Our keeps made some saves to keep it 0-0. ..
that was the main problem, not being able to finish... think of this point as a contribution towards your survival in 2c...best of luck in your next games..

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
is next weekend ONLY cup games or are make ups going to be played as well.....dont see any make ups yet.......

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually "b" yotes talk all the trash....no one from the "A" team talks trash...looks like you'll be playing them sunday...hopefully they have enough to field a team...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We get at least 2 weeks off. Nice.
is it nice? you guys might want to keep playing every week or else your first game back you might lose and whine and bitch about it for a few days, who knows you might even make a poll regarding the league giving weeks off during the season n bla bla :rolleyes:...........:bronco:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it nice? you guys might want to keep playing every week or else your first game back you might lose and whine and bitch about it for a few days, who knows you might even make a poll regarding the league giving weeks off during the season n bla bla :rolleyes:...........:bronco:

No not to nice. When guys know theres no game it makes it harder to get them to practice.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Practise ??? what the hell does that mean;)

Practice is when around 10-12 guys come out late at night in the freezing cold to drink beer and smoke some stuff. You talk about the slut next door and what the plans are for the weekend. Oh yeah and I think there is a circular ball there that gets kicked once and a while. Not to sure though.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Practice is when around 10-12 guys come out late at night in the freezing cold to drink beer and smoke some stuff. You talk about the slut next door and what the plans are for the weekend. Oh yeah and I think there is a circular ball there that gets kicked once and a while. Not to sure though.

Yeah I'm way to lazy to go out of my house:eek: I drink at home to avoid fighting homless people on welfare Wednesday:rolleyes:

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like a Sentinel practice..

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey genius, what other shapes do balls come in?!?!? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0