Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Banter and results. Oct. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furious George said:
GEU Rams 0 Delta Metro United 0

Outstanding game summary! Let me see if I can trump that gem :rolleyes: ...

Great match out at Albion tonight...and off the bat I would like to state that J.B. was actually decent tonight, and I have no complaints. I know GEU will after one or two alleged hand balls (neither of which I saw, in all honesty) but all in all a good effort from the man.

Truly enjoyable match to play tonight. Met KH on the pitch, and have to say he's a stand-up guy. Solid effort from DMU tonight, and we really carried most of the play through the second half. Not bad considering we only had 13 bodies tonight. Pitch was in good shape as well, and held up throught the match. All played cleanly, and for a change no cards were thrown or earned! GEU is a decent squad, and not afraid to pull the trigger from all over the pitch. We matched up well against them, but our speed was definitely a bit tough for them to handle at times. We had a couple of opportunites to score the winner, but just couldn't bury them. Unlucky tonight, but a great effort.

We'll take the point under the circumstance, happily, and look forward to meeting the Rams for the return match.

~Shaven

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 Celtic over the Titans today. I imagine they(titans) are gonna be paying lots of fines this year based on the game. Had a few meatheads one of whom was tossed. Then we got a red of our own on a uh ... interesting challenge. Very strong game for celtic, Bored gave them fits all day, llama was at his best also.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a single mention of me?
I touched the ball to you know! I made 1 or 2 passes and kicked the ball really hard too.

Typical Slider, playing favourites.

Maybe things will change when you actually get on the field again.

As for the game, it was chippy, dirty, and downright cheap at some points, on both sides.

It was one of those games were each team thinks the other team was dirty in a challenge, and the ref can only pick one side. In that situation, someoen's going to be pissed.

Kudo's to the ref for keeping his cool and doing a fine job.

On to the midnight rumble next week

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game DMU, solid effort on both sides. Both teams had their chances but couldn't get that finishing touch. Looking forward to the rematch.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllR8 Lads lets crank this up a notch. First off I will make a prediction that when the tigers are finished giving all you c%%nnts a couple points we will mash this league in true tiger fash. Granted we are missing a couple of all stars "Jimmy Grimbel" etc but we will fire up the cauldron next weekend when we finally get the all star squad back. Lets crank this forum up again boys. This was one of the mSost viewed sites not so long ago! I know that little homo sheep will have something to say!
LETS GO FFUCCKKERS!!! Let the Piss Begin

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Solid effort from DMU tonight, and we really carried most of the play through the second half. Not bad considering we only had 13 bodies tonight.

Last I checked you need 10 plus a goalie, so you had 2 subs,
thats plenty, you don't need to be congratulated for that,

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bricktop said:
LETS GO FFUCCKKERS!!! Let the Piss Begin
Heres a predicition. Tigers will continue to be Shee-ite like the rest of the GEU teams, 2 years running, they will all be bottom of their respective leagues, - again!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Last I checked you need 10 plus a goalie, so you had 2 subs,
thats plenty, you don't need to be congratulated for that,

Ah bored, I see a season has not changed your nasty disposition...

What I was alluding to (and didn't want to post in order to keep it somewhat readable) was the fact that we started with 12, had another sub at half, were on the road on a chilly Friday night for a match that had been changed two days before that away from Sunday and were missing 4 players that we've had for each match so far this season. I'm not looking for congratulations at all, just stating a fact. It all worked out fine, and we're happy with the result.

~Shaven

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Ah bored, I see a season has not changed your nasty disposition...

What I was alluding to (and didn't want to post in order to keep it somewhat readable) was the fact that we started with 12, had another sub at half, were on the road on a chilly Friday night for a match that had been changed two days before that away from Sunday and were missing 4 players that we've had for each match so far this season. I'm not looking for congratulations at all, just stating a fact. It all worked out fine, and we're happy with the result.

~Shaven

I think what Bored was saying is that you had enough to play and then some. For our last two HOME games, (so the schedule and the drive WEREN'T a factor for us) we had 11 and 13 players, and I was one of them, so really 10 and 12 :rolleyes: ... we actually were down to 9 men on the park at one point in the first of these 2 games, and we won 10 - nil and the 2nd game 5 - nil. The team in the first game was in 2nd place at the time, and the 2nd game, the team was in 4th place. And we were missing some key players in both. And both games could have been a few goals higher.

How is it the team we beat 10 - nil was one of the most enjoyable team to play against dispite the score... no nasty tackles, no dirty play, just all around nice group, then the Titans after going down 3 end up being the dirtiest hacks around. 90% of their hacks were from behind chasing, whacking ankles and grabbing and pushing. I don't dispute they got whacked as well, but it was in retaliation to all the crap they dished out. The players that got hurt on the Titans were the ones dishing out all the cheap shite to begin with, and got what they asked for by thier nasty disposition and dirty play. Our red card came after our centre back had taken about the 10th wack from behind, and been run at and flattened several times without going for ball at all, in a few occasions when the ball wasn't even around... HE went in very hard on a clearing ball and took everything... probably deserved the card, but you can't keep turning the other cheek, and the ref couldn't keep up with all the behind-the-scene shite the Titans dished out.

All teams could learn a lot watching the Surrey Coyotes play, and lose with grace and good spirit of the game.

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats all and good Guru, but as Shaven pointed out, it was 'chilly' when they played. Perhaps we could take donations in front of the liquor store and buy them a 12 pack of rainbow mittens so we wont have to read that crap again.
Side note: coq arsenal 0 - p.m. lions 0
very competitive game, high energy and nice movement from both sides. 2C has 3 very good teams.

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuckboy, bring 24 extra beers for your Monday nighter, in return we offer you a 3man cheering section. think about it, then get back to me

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 3 poco 1

no game report because I wasn't there but talked to the boys last night and they said it was a good game...

cantuzzi

tokenbrownkeeper

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say I'm very much disturbed and offended by the racial slur of this man's TTP alias name. I think the moderators should be a little more strict with this type of thing. And while we're on the subject, why was he allowed to register on this WASP site ! ! :rolleyes:

I think this website is racist. i wanted to right to you in brown but there isn't a brown there. they have pink but no brown.

and GURU what about you alais. You should start out a New Thread and maybe do a poll to see if you can get osama and me have our names taken from us..

you seriously must have some issues.

take care

TBG:D

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tokenbrownkeeper said:
I have to say I'm very much disturbed and offended by the racial slur of this man's TTP alias name. I think the moderators should be a little more strict with this type of thing. And while we're on the subject, why was he allowed to register on this WASP site ! ! :rolleyes:

I think this website is racist. i wanted to right to you in brown but there isn't a brown there. they have pink but no brown.

and GURU what about you alais. You should start out a New Thread and maybe do a poll to see if you can get osama and me have our names taken from us..

you seriously must have some issues.

take care

TBG:D

huh??

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
havent' been on this site in a long while, but just for those of u who are interested......although a little late......Div 2A ND Titans 3 - CC Ajax 1

Good game all around. They had a few good players that can knock the ball around but didnt have a lot of subs.

2-0 at the half, then Titans scored an early one in the 2nd half to make it 3-0 then started slacking off. CC Ajax goal came from a penatly late in the game, and was an all around clean game.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game is cancelled for tonight, Surrey can't make it. Slider don't you mean 2C has four very good teams? Oh? No? Not us too? damn it! :)

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City United 4-1 Port moody magpies

Pretty much dominated most of this one...they had a couple spurts of attack..but not much...for a young team they get tired real quick...their goal game on a gift PK call from the ref...guy drills it into a wall on a free kick and he calls a hand ball...oh well didnt mean anything to the game as it was already 3-0 at that point.

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No no, i meant 3. You guys are not very good, your superb, I just thought it was assumed that everyone knew that. When Poco Athletic is in your league, your playing for 2nd.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0