Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd be quite surprised, I've only had 1 shot miss the net in the last 5 games, and it hit side netting. I've become accustomed to shooting straight at the goalie now ;)

yes the rest were all errant passes, weren't they??:rolleyes:

our team problem is hitting the keeper with every shot too... or at least all but 19 shots (sigh, our GF this year)... and some of them were straight at the keeper too...at least mine was, but i think i just scared him with the overpowering force of my kick...;)

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes the rest were all errant passes, weren't they??:rolleyes:

our team problem is hitting the keeper with every shot too... or at least all but 19 shots (sigh, our GF this year)... and some of them were straight at the keeper too...at least mine was, but i think i just scared him with the overpowering force of my kick...;)

Overpowering force of your kick? It bounced off your ass while you were running to the net,

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you have got to be shitting me lol

No, it's sad but true. We won the league by 16 points, then they cut me and finished 7th or something. Success follows me I guess :rolleyes:

On another note, what's the protocol when a player gets suspended for a card he didn't get? We're already short on D as it is and we just found out they gave a card to the wrong player last week which put him at 3. It would probably be safest to not play him until hearing back from the league, correct?

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overpowering force of your kick? It bounced off your ass while you were running to the net,
nope - i don't score fluke goals... don't score alot either, but at least i meant them... ;)

besides, i think you were yelling at me too much to mark up to notice the finish...:rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, considering i was in net for 90% of the games in your last season with us, that isn't really that bad...;) and i also seem to remember some of my goal kicks being better shots on net than most of your actual shots:eek:

But the actual shots went in so I'll take those any day ;)

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes...unless you play for the Mighty Rams, in which case we just blame Hector as none of us are ever responsible for anything. Way to take it for the team, fearless leader :D.

Side note: I'm looking forward to stepping on the pitch against the Bullets this Sunday, as I missed the first tilt unfortunately...be interesting to see if I'm able to walk off it or if I'll require a stretcher...:rolleyes:. Be nice to see my old mate Crocker again, though.

~Shaven

Should be an interesting rematch, has definately been a crazy season thus far for injuries, suspensions and missing players??? hopefully we can field a full team.

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 Whalley. pretty good game, a few hard tackles but other than that no fistecuffs. Good Classy team, they didnt have many offensive chances as our d played well. We had the edge in play for sure with there keep making a few good save to keep it close early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0