Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point ZF.

I went through UBC Sports Med as well on both my ACL reconstructions and it wasn't the huge wait time I thought it would be.
I had my MRI through the system within the next two/three months and surgery shortly thereafter.

That said, everyone I know who used them was extremely happy using Cambie.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 2 - 0 TWU

Dan, sorry to hear about your knee bud. Was it the same one you injured a few years ago? Cambie is now around $7000-$10000 I think. If you want to private message me, I can tell you about some options that can significantly lower your wait time (I had my first surgery through the regular system, with one of UBC's top surgeons, 6 weeks after Cascade got his team to target me in the game).

Yeah same one I had the partial tear on 3 years ago, rehabbed it, took 7 months off, and never really even though about it again once I started back playing. I guess it was only a matter of time before I wrecked it completely.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league just informed us that if you have yet to play against a team, it will now be scheduled as a 6 point game.

Where do you boys at Surrey United want to play the game? I would prefer to travel to you guys based on our abysmal home record.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know, have to ask the guys and will figure it out, we had no game again this week, so hopefully we can get a couple games in before we play the 6 pointer

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league just informed us that if you have yet to play against a team, it will now be scheduled as a 6 point game.

Where do you boys at Surrey United want to play the game? I would prefer to travel to you guys based on our abysmal home record.
It is what it is I guess...it certainly makes for an exciting finish..good luck to the post season hopefuls.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard Poco suffered their first loss of the season tonight 3-0 against the Devils. Based on the email sent out I believe it was a 6 point game.
If true that keeps Sparta within distance, 4 points back with a game in hand.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do the Langley Vagynamo think about these 6 point games

Not speaking for the rest of the Dynamo cnuts, as my opinion as already been stated of my personal dislike for the 6 pointers. However this year has been so weird that we have no choice but to do them. I'm sure the Royals hated their result and their promotion is now not a guarantee so we should be asking him.

On a side note, Franchise, this is the tightest I've seen Div 2 in my memory (which is fading) and any of the top 9 teams can beat each other on any given week and one or two games can mean third or tenth place!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1-1 Milan

Meaningless game in the long term effect of things. However we got screwed out of 3 points in the worst way I've ever seen.

We dominated the game from start to finish, we just lacked on that final ball, and 1-0 was a little unfair on us but I guess we need to take better care in the final 3rd.
The game ended 1-1 with them scoring the most frustrating goal I've ever seen. Corner for them cleared out, one of our guys came together with their guys, foul given our way. Wrongly given our way I'll admit that though. Then after we had gotten all of our players up, including keeper to take the free kick, and as we're about ready to launch the ball forward he changes his mind without properly letting anyone know. Their player then knocks the ball into basically an open goal, ref gives the goal, and then blows the final whistle.

Worst part is the ref tells us sorry I made a mistake, 10 seconds after calling the game. Gutted, and frustrated that we can't get that elusive home win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0