Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
aldergrove 1 geu cobras 0

good game, questionable calls from the ref both ways. wud be nice to have a rematch against them.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting vs Coachmen was pretty uneventful as neither team really generated any chances. Although if cards counted we would have won as we got 4 yellows to there none. There a vet team who knows how to sell there dives and we were a team that reacted and wouldn't shut up.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting vs Coachmen was pretty uneventful as neither team really generated any chances. Although if cards counted we would have won as we got 4 yellows to there none. There a vet team who knows how to sell there dives and we were a team that reacted and wouldn't shut up.

I don't know what game you were watching. We dominated first half missing 3 sitters. You guys came on a bit in the second half and we let an own goal in in the last 5 minutes. It should have been 3 or 4 bagel in our favour at the end of the first half. You guys were obviously frustrated taking 4 yellows to none for us. The referee also didn't have the balls to call a blatant foul in the box in the first half and your #3 committed probably 15 fouls and received only a yellow. Right before the OG our goalie got mauled by one of your players and again no call. In my opinion you should by the referee dinner as he earned you a tie. You guys will struggle and finish near bottom again.

It felt like a loss for us and you guys were acting like you just won the world cup. I think that says it all.

JTL

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you guys dominated then why did you only score 1 goal? Why wasn't 3 or 4 nothing for you guys at halftime? I'm not taking anything away from you guys I just didn't think either goalie was that busy. As far as we should buy the ref dinner I think at least the two teams are spliting the bill as he bought alot of your dives and flops and all the power to ya if you can get away with it.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 0 Grove United 1

Good game we had some jitters to start the game but as the game went on I say we had more of the possesion a couple great saves from our keeper and a late post sucured the win for us... On to ACBCDCB 8:00 next sunday night... I mean really who's home game time is 8:00 on a sunday!!! If only some dude with money could buy a better home time for them...

Cantuzzi

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you guys dominated then why did you only score 1 goal? Why wasn't 3 or 4 nothing for you guys at halftime? I'm not taking anything away from you guys I just didn't think either goalie was that busy. As far as we should buy the ref dinner I think at least the two teams are spliting the bill as he bought alot of your dives and flops and all the power to ya if you can get away with it.

If you read my previous post it wasn't 3 or 4 nothing because we missed the sitters. The ref was terrible but I am not sure about any dives. Maybe some fouls were embellished a bit. Anyways, first game of the season, we must move on and not beat a dead horse.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right first game of the season best for both teams to move on to next week as the past is the past! Best of luck the rest of the way!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL: Div1 MOTW - Week 1

Almost embarassing start for the Gunners, I cant believe Odog is making me eat my words, but ive never seen a goalie earn a tie like that... in all honesty the gunners should have hit the double digits in this game, ACBC scored 2 of there 3 chances, I dont even know how many chances we had... Frustrating to give up 2 point like that... But I can see ACBCODOG taking more then that from alot of other teams

I like that ACBCODOG, lol! BTW, all teams against Port Moody, they are a great squad!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow, I suppose every dog has his day. Odog saves ACBC - surprising. Last year he was terribly easy to score on. Maybe he had some lessons during the summer because last year he was one of the weaker goalies in the league.

JTL

LOL, again with the negativity. I had a good game. Will I have one every week, hopefully but I have to remind you again JTL, I was personally asked to join a Premier team this year, no tryouts based on my performance last year. I decided to play for the best team in the Province (ACBC) instead. Wait till we play you, and see, however as of now, I don't need to trash talk any longer, I just play my game.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Phweeew
2-2
Owen is the greatest goalie alive.
Stopped 7 breakaways..!!!!
11 players 5 of which were call ups from div3
We got lucky for sure...oh and i never played,(thank god)

Thanks Rich, but that's why you picked me up!

Be aware teams, we are injured. I can't wait for the end of the year when we are healthy! We'll be picking up our trophy when it really matters!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Rich, but that's why you picked me up!

Be aware teams, we are injured. I can't wait for the end of the year when we are healthy! We'll be picking up our trophy when it really matters!

I thought the only trophy that mattered was the Open Canada Cup?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi,,Thats the time I picked,,I love Sunday night games because I need to sleep in on Sundays and rest my balls from the night before. Dont be a hater......

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour is the Surrey FC Rangers like to drink a lot and play Loonie Boy into the wee hours after games and 'practices'.

That's all I know though.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs Aldegrove

We had a bit of a tough time getting organized and didnt' play all that bad for a new group, however it's not the best we can do.
Unlucky to get a tie at the end, hitting the post, and then missing the open net in the same play.

I agree, ref was shocking both ways. I even heard one of the Aldergrove players complaining when they got a call for them.

Don't believe there were alot of scoring opportunities either way and they did control the game a bit more than us.

On to game 2 vs Coquitlam MF

Yes they had 2 nets, however they lack a lawnmower at that field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0