Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL,,ACBC ,Warriors game moved back to original time...
Seems it was to short of notice for the guys...oh well...

Phew....

I told you only the Rangers are allowed to have times and/or games re-scheduled.

Sincerely,

Don Zaurrini

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z, also don't forget that according to HellaDope (or Dopetheshell or whatever the hell his name is) that....

onlyrangerscantypesentencesandstatementswithoutspacesonTTP :D

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what happened to the MOTW this week...i think there could be a few good games out there this weekend...the acbc vs aldergrove game could be a good hard high scoring game...but im a abit fuzzy these days so im gonna say NDFC vs Sporting will be the big game this week...if only we could field our squad..wont happen this week either...im gonna miss that turkey and stuffing...out

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said before the people running our two teams should have contacted the league to see if we could have rescheduled our game. I think both teams would have been more than happy to play it on another night of the week.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love to see Stoned Wall get fired up by this young punk, don't worry S. Wall you have been in the fvsl long enough with, don't worry about this punk, he will last until his gloves get a little wet and then he will be in the corner of the net sucking his thumb.

Lets Go Rangers
hos

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love to see Stoned Wall get fired up by this young punk, don't worry S. Wall you have been in the fvsl long enough with, don't worry about this punk, he will last until his gloves get a little wet and then he will be in the corner of the net sucking his thumb.

Lets Go Rangers
hos

HOS,

Don't get me wrong, I am not worried. I just can't wait for the bubble to burst.Even if it's us that has to be the big sharp pin.:D

When are you going to make it out?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said before the people running our two teams should have contacted the league to see if we could have rescheduled our game. I think both teams would have been more than happy to play it on another night of the week.

i agree with you here...would have liked a different time for sure....

aldowarrior

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck getting the game changed. We will have alot of guys missing for our game vs acbc, cause a lot of people are out of town for thanksgiving, so we called them and organized a field and a time at there home for friday and from what i'm told the league squashed the idea. So Saturday it is.:wa:

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck getting the game changed. We will have alot of guys missing for our game vs acbc, cause a lot of people are out of town for thanksgiving, so we called them and organized a field and a time at there home for friday and from what i'm told the league squashed the idea. So Saturday it is.:wa:

Boohoo!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

go spin a record bud your always complaing about not getting all your guys out too..then when someone else writes it you become a hater....funny...

on a serious note odog did you play with acbc in the summer league as well..the summer that just went by too quickly....

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
go spin a record bud your always complaing about not getting all your guys out too..then when someone else writes it you become a hater....funny...

on a serious note odog did you play with acbc in the summer league as well..the summer that just went by too quickly....

Why yes I did. Great summer, lots of tournaments, lots of fun. Btw, I don't believe I have ever complained about getting guys out. I have said in the past we have injuries, but never about not getting enough guys out.

Summer leagues though, definite fun.

PS: I am not a dj.

aldowarrior

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
O dogggy dogg, nobody here is bitchin out that we have to play on saturday. Just sayin if both teams agreed to play on a day that was easier for both why would the league care.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 - TWU 0

Good game....we took the piss outta them early, and scored two nice goals.
30 mins in 2-0.
We finished the half even stronger.
The second half was completley different.
We did the same thing against Whalley- took our foot off the pedal and allowed TWU to play their game.

Good guys over on TWU, too bad they didnt stick around for the pizza and pops upstairs at our club-house.

We will take the 3 points and get ready for the Dynamo.
Another O GAA for the Best goalie in the Valley...

Z

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 - TWU 0

What can I say? Z basically summed it up. If there's anything to be said about TWU, it's that they deserve the Lady Byng for Div 1. I've never seen a team apologize so much for the regular tackles and bumps that go on. Tough to get fired up when your mark is apologizing every second tackle LOL. :eek:

Man of the Match is Erker - GW goal and an assist to boot. Ze German looked good out there.

Odog - pay attention - best keeper in the league is playing for ze Rangers :wa:

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 - TWU 0

What can I say? Z basically summed it up. If there's anything to be said about TWU, it's that they deserve the Lady Byng for Div 1. I've never seen a team apologize so much for the regular tackles and bumps that go on. Tough to get fired up when your mark is apologizing every second tackle LOL. :eek:

Man of the Match is Erker - GW goal and an assist to boot. Ze German looked good out there.

Odog - pay attention - best keeper in the league is playing for ze Rangers :wa:

Oh, I'm paying attention, alright. But your keeper doesn't scare me and my boys. I know who's best, and that's what matters.

BTW, Aldowarrior, I apologize for being angry before, I just was angry at the fact that someone has said I have bitched before. I would also like to play anytime that both teams were comfortable, however for each team that plays us, hopefully comfort means a loss for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts