Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so odog we play in two weeks are you gone by then..i will say your little guy fuzz looked pretty good as well in the second half of the game im sure he'll do fine...is our game on a friday night or a sat..ghouse can you help me out with this one...ndfc vs acbc is when friday right...????later folks.....out

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be a nice time to relax, focus mentally on my game for 3 weeks, repair my torn shoulder and I will be back for more shutouts in January!

Damn had I only known you could repair a torn shoulder in a month!!

Was dissapointed tonight not seeing the dog in action against Poco.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Premier 0 - ACBC 0
what a great game,what place is Poco in anyways,Id like to see where we stand,
If you missed it, This game tonight was super. Fun to watch. Great team Poco is. We threw everything we had at them and they hung on.
My opinion 2 posts 1 crossbar for us 2 crossbars and 1 post for them.
50/50 first half,,70/30 us second half. We scored a cracker from a set piece,straight in. Only to find out it was an indirect kick,correct call except the ref never had his arm up..Video to prove it..Oh well.
We pressured the last 25 with shot after shot but either it just was wide or at the goalie,NO finnish. they had some super chances early in the second too.
WOW what a game. Fuss our other goalie played awsome. Good to give the dog a break once and a while and some playin time for Fuss as hes our guy for the next month while the dog heads to Europe.
Thanx for the drinks and Nachos after Poco ,mighty nice of ya.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
one of the best games we've had this year, entertaining even at 0-0. 1st time I've seen ACBC and I got what I expected, fast and skilled. Both teams hit lots of woodwork tonight. I think when we missed a couple of chances early, one glaring miss, it made all the difference as we went to the bench in the 2nd half and they stayed with their starters. Good luck the rest of the season and thanks for hitting the Eclipse to support our main sponsor for the afters............:cool:

bye the way #99 is a good player but he couldn't hit the water off the pier!:rolleyes:

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE=ghouse We scored a cracker from a set piece,straight in. Only to find out it was an indirect kick,correct call except the ref never had his arm up..Video to prove it..Oh well.

Big SORRY from the ref

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so odog we play in two weeks are you gone by then..i will say your little guy fuzz looked pretty good as well in the second half of the game im sure he'll do fine...is our game on a friday night or a sat..ghouse can you help me out with this one...ndfc vs acbc is when friday right...????later folks.....out

Sorry, I will not be here! Fuss will be the man and he will be brilliant!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn had I only known you could repair a torn shoulder in a month!!

Was dissapointed tonight not seeing the dog in action against Poco.

Considering I am gone for 3 weeks, and then we hit the winter break with another 3 weeks, I'm sure my shoulder will be back to normal by then. (Hopefully)

I've had this stupid injury since June, and I am still playing as the best keeper in BC. ****, do I need to be paralyzed before I start playing down to most keepers levels?

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Premier 0 - ACBC 0
what a great game,what place is Poco in anyways,Id like to see where we stand,
If you missed it, This game tonight was super. Fun to watch. Great team Poco is. We threw everything we had at them and they hung on.
My opinion 2 posts 1 crossbar for us 2 crossbars and 1 post for them.
50/50 first half,,70/30 us second half. We scored a cracker from a set piece,straight in. Only to find out it was an indirect kick,correct call except the ref never had his arm up..Video to prove it..Oh well.
We pressured the last 25 with shot after shot but either it just was wide or at the goalie,NO finnish. they had some super chances early in the second too.
WOW what a game. Fuss our other goalie played awsome. Good to give the dog a break once and a while and some playin time for Fuss as hes our guy for the next month while the dog heads to Europe.
Thanx for the drinks and Nachos after Poco ,mighty nice of ya.

Was an incredible game to watch. One of those games you just wish you had been a part of on the field. We played like we were supposed to play, fast, talented, and definitely premier. Poco is a good team for sure, and a couple of those guys on the team are great. I used to play with them on the Fury. They know who they are.

Was just simply a wicked game of soccer, wish more people attended, and thanks to all the sponsors after the game, and those who put this together.

Wicked all around, in fact, the only diss I have to say is that, that game last night was much more exciting than the one tonight with the junk Whitecaps and L.A. Galaxy.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was that spikey haired dude wearing the ACBC hoodie at the Galaxy/Caps match? Was that ghouse? He was hammered LOL.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was there, Did ya see my date,,now thats what im talkin about..We left at half,,,,ya,then she got hammered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0