Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2009

Ya she says your there almost everyday, kinda sad aint it....
Less brews more training,
Except for dude...no hope there, hang em up your useless anyway.
Hope to meet you guys in the pak so i can run circles around you
and that crazy bald guy again.

Hatman16

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

buddy no lie here at all you are a huge huge loser.. your in the div 1 thread talking smack while your disaster of a football team sits 9th out of ten teams in div 2c....you are a bitch i remember telling you that many time last year about how much you cry and moan and funny now other guys are telling you too...no body gives a sh*t about what you have to say cause until the time you get on a decent team no one will care what your subclass opinion is about soccer the weather or what your favorite colour is....you are a plug i watched you guys last year and the only thing you should really be moaning about is a-how ugly your strips are and b-how sh*tty you are...your trying to be a tuff guy on this site when your way to over weight for soccer trust me i remember you..ran like a penguin cried like a bit*h...now im not dudes buddy at all but your team sucks in div 2 so if you wanna talk smack do it to a team in div 3...plummer.....i dant wanna hear a responce about how i cry cause i dont about my mom or anything outta your mouth...delta never raised no pussies so your giving me a bad name..change your location to bottom feeder cause thats the title of your biography as well......i know i cant spell or my sentinces are run on i dont care....your a loser quote over...out..two finger salute...

I love you too. I am too overweight. and yeah you can't spell. This is takethepiss and I do what I wanna do_OK. Not acting like a tough guy, you've seen me. I'm a plummer but you're the pipe cleaner.

delta never raised no pussies so your giving me a bad name??? Sorry Mr. delta, but last time I check there are a ton of pussies all over delta and you're there queen. Wasn't born or raised in delta just lived there at the time. And how about you make me change it. Oh shite there I go again acting like a tough guy, but if we were on here or in the "real world" we both know you wouldn't be able to say shite to me. And the love you share for me and my team is so nice, I thank you.

Say Hi to Dude next time you meet him for your favorite game of hide your sausage.

WestCoast...What???

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually I lied I was raised there and hang out there all the time so if you see me say Hi. or fcuk you I don't give a shite, I know who you are you're the he-she with a pink I love Delta shirt on that strolls up and down 112th trying to molest any thing that walks. I think I tried to hit you with my car one time.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya she says your there almost everyday, kinda sad aint it....
Less brews more training,
Except for dude...no hope there, hang em up your useless anyway.
Hope to meet you guys in the pak so i can run circles around you
and that crazy bald guy again.

Hatman16

Never seen any one player so afraid of actually getting in a tackle as you. Not sure who the Catalan Queen sucked off to get signed to the Rangers- a team known for hard nosed football- but clearly he must have swallowed.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hatman, you should listen to Dude he knows all about sucking and swallowing. Just ask dopeashell.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I see Dudes' making friends again.
I don't think you were running circles Hatman, it was more of a rhombus.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Never seen any one player so afraid of actually getting in a tackle as you. Not sure who the Catalan Queen sucked off to get signed to the Rangers- a team known for hard nosed football- but clearly he must have swallowed.

Ahhh come on dude, give that a rest......honestly speaking here, if you had an enraged looking Scotsman trying to snap your pegs at any given opportunity you wouldnt jump away??

I suppose thats all your squad can come up with, besides the kick and run you guys played against us.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

He is getting the BBQ ready for the BIG Mighty Ranger Double Header at the NAP on Friday Night, can't wait to see what will be cooking. It is still early in the new year so it may be low cal night, a nice peice of veal would be nice.

Get out to the NAP for Friday Night Lights.

hos

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Roomer has it chicken souvlaki is on the menu

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What happened to the good old days when actual good players would come on here and TTP me for being a plumber?

It's one thing when Aves, or Regs, or Studs, or Balls, or any number of the quality players on this site have a go. But another entirely when the team pet- a park rat who is literally fullfilling his life's dream right now- tries the same thing.

Hat: sticks and stones, blah, blah, blah...you are nowhere near as good as you think you are, and certainly not of the caliber to TTP any FVSL Div. 1 player.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

What happened to the good old days when actual good players would come on here and TTP me for being a plumber?

It's one thing when Aves, or Regs, or Studs, or Balls, or any number of the quality players on this site have a go. But another entirely when the team pet- a park rat who is literally fullfilling his life's dream right now- tries the same thing.

Hat: sticks and stones, blah, blah, blah...you are nowhere near as good as you think you are, and certainly not of the caliber to TTP any FVSL Div. 1 player.

You're not a plumber, you're a pipe cleaner. And last time I checked Div.1 wasn't anything special. There are 20 teams with more then half that would be average Div.2 teams. People in this thread think that if they play Div.1 there in some upper caliber of soccer, if you think this you're a nob. You don't play premier and you sure as hell don't play professional.

So thats why its takethepiss to piss off losers like you and dopeashell that think you and your team could win the World Cup.

You play Div.1, you're so cool and you must be such a great player. When is your try-out with Man Utd... hahahahahahahahahaha you're such a queen. Make sure you put that condom on when fcuking dopeashell up his ass, or you'll be in for some of that Delta HIV.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm starting to side with West coast as I didn't realize Dude was gay? How long have you played crappy FVSL Div 1 soccer and been doing dopashell up the bum for Dude ?

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hats rubber and Dudes glue whatever you say bounces off Hat and sticks to Dude.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chuck and I have an open relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet