Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2009

Friday Night Tilt's at Newton Athletic Park

I see three games and only two fields available.Any comment from the Rangers or Strikers ?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, just got the word last night that we're probably going to be bumped again :( It's looking like Saturday at 4, which really sucks for us but what can you do? Not sure when the D2 game is but hopefully they can help us out.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

was he a really big guy? JTL

Not super big, just super cheap. I think he was just frustrated because we were running circles round him and were challenging him coming out of the back. I think he played GEU premier last year and is a pretty decent player - just a cheap shot artist behind the play when the ref and the player that he is going after both aren't looking.

JTL

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh I know who you mean then. he did play premier. His brother is the Hulking big guy up front.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL,

I know which guy you're talking about. He spent our match cheapshotting our sweeper as well. 2nd half our coach subbed in a couple bigger defenders who sorted him out quick.

If he was in Premier last year, I see why he's down a division this year. Big Fella should focus on football ...

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, just got the word last night that we're probably going to be bumped again :(

Friday it's the first ever Rangers Double-Header at NAP. Our Masters have a HUGE match on Turf 1. We play Dewdney Razorbacks on Turf 2. Should be a great night of footie ... and Z's bbq of course. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, just got the word last night that we're probably going to be bumped again :( It's looking like Saturday at 4, which really sucks for us but what can you do? Not sure when the D2 game is but hopefully they can help us out.

Yeah it sucks, considering I've booked my place at Whistler and am supposed to be skiing. SFC, sort your shite out. Please.

Fcuking Rangers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Novel idea...move the game to MAP on Friday at 8:30. Looks clear. This way you guys don't go fcuking everyone up just so the Rangers can have a two team circle jerk.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

But MAP lacks the facilities we've come to enjoy from NAP. But you never know what they'll do with the rescheduling, Friday Night suits us much better as we'll have our starting D there, Saturday not so much.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

But MAP lacks the facilities we've come to enjoy from NAP. But you never know what they'll do with the rescheduling, Friday Night suits us much better as we'll have our starting D there, Saturday not so much.

Who gives a shite? Your club fcuked up your schedule, therefore you should be asking us if we can accomodate the same time. We can likely accomodate on the Friday.

Besides, MAP has larger changerooms and newer showers. Not sure what "facilities" you enjoy. You're not the Rangers, so we know you don't get the clubhouse.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who gives a shite? Your club fcuked up your schedule, therefore you should be asking us if we can accomodate the same time. We can likely accomodate on the Friday.

Besides, MAP has larger changerooms and newer showers. Not sure what "facilities" you enjoy. You're not the Rangers, so we know you don't get the clubhouse.

I didn't know MAP had changerooms and showers, last time I was there the changerooms were tiny shitholes with no showers. I stand corrected.

As for the schedule, not sure who does what for a new game time, but I think the home team gets to keep the home game if they can find a time, and then you look to the visitors to see if they can accomodate a game. That being said, Friday night would suit us much better as we should have a full squad as opposed to a game on Saturday.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude...The League Double Booked Us!

Not the club....They split the Masters up and Re Scheduled games without checking if they had now double booked.

I hear your pain pal.....But it has nothing to do with us....Really!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fair enough...so what is the smart thing and right thing to do here? You tell me. Saturday fcuks everyone up, not just me.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am pretty sure I can get 7-9 at MAP for friday.
Let me know.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah it sucks, considering I've booked my place at Whistler and am supposed to be skiing. SFC, sort your shite out. Please.

Fcuking Rangers.

Not our fault as far as I know.....league error......so your the only one now with a problem, thus sort your own shite out
Whistler would be nice.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think you should play Friday Night...

Why Not???

It was scheduled for Friday Night was it not

Ask them beacause they are good guys!

Sorry Langley

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not our fault as far as I know.....league error......so your the only one now with a problem, thus sort your own shite out
Whistler would be nice.

Sounds like the young Strikers have a bigger problem w/ it. I can always move my booking and kick someone out of frustration. But hey, how would you know? The double booking suits plan circle jerk. One of the three teams had to give up their spot, right? So you screwed the kids. Nice.

Ranger...Sthtop it.

~Tailwaggingthedog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0