Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - October '05

Which team will go undefeated the longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 Raiders vs. Delta

Tight battle as always with Delta scoring in the last few minutes to tie it up.

Too bad your #23 had to be taught a lesson about MEN'S soccer but a part from that it was a good game.

Nice work with the BBQ.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not the greatest conditions at albion last night, surprised the game went on, i would have been fine with a cancellation as we had no subs and i was hurt a bit but we played on and it was a pretty boring game, nothing special happened, we were up 2-0 at the half, they scored on a counter attack rush in the first 5 minutes into the second half, and then we scored a few more for insurance. good news for us on the raiders/delta tie, hopefully the rangers/aldergrove game will do the same :) looking forward to delta next week at home.

brandon

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GNSUFC 2 - Sporting 0

very very intense game tonight as it was very interseting to find out that these teams really hate each other...with 2 red cards (one was a straight red and the other 2 yellows) dished out to sporting and some yellows in there for both teams....both red cards came in the first half but give credit to sporting they didnt give up as they couldve scored a couple with 9 men off some crosses...other than in the air (cuz GNSUFC isnt a tall team) sporting wasnt so great..they do yap alot especially the sideline including their fans..2nd half wasnt so great as GNSUFC didnt create many chances even with 2 extra men...they did pass the ball around alot but thats about it as their 2 goals were the only chances they created...expect the rematch to be even more intense

P.S. the sporting dominance was again shown...oh yeah shite they lost..never mind

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guys and Gals.
Softballz with his first appearance of the year.
I thought that I would check out some footy this evening at Newton and I wasn't disappointed. Sporting absolutely sucks. that's my unbiased opinion. Apparently for the first time, GNSUFC had all their players actually show up for the game. Not sure what Sporting's anger was all about.They have only themselves to blame for 2 red cards.. GNSUFC was all over them and were full marks for the victory. In my opinion, and it is an unbiased one, If GNSUFC has the same team next time, they will destroy Sporting. Sporting was lucky to only lose 2 nil tonight. Only their goalie saved them. To make a long story short. Sporting should do aight in 2nd division next year. I know I'll be rooting for them . For the rest of you Div 1 teams, if GNSUFC brings the same team to the table as they did tonight, you will be in tough. i guarantee it.good luck.

SOFTY , standing on the north east side of the pitch , ( close to the gravel fields )

boiWonder

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took in the whalley ND game. Was surprised to see P.B. playing right mid for NDFC. Isn't he playing somewhere else or was he playing under his brother D.B.... Can someone from NDFC shed some light?

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
boiWonder said:
I took in the whalley ND game. Was surprised to see P.B. playing right mid for NDFC. Isn't he playing somewhere else or was he playing under his brother D.B.... Can someone from NDFC shed some light?

P.B. is on our squad hes signed and playes under his own name...theres some light.....

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 0 Aldergrove 0 because of a very BAD leg break in the 22nd minute. (game called!)

Good luck Erin, you are one tough Bastard buddy! (that was ugly) :confused:

Aldergrove is a very classy team and were first class as usual!

A tough situation that you boys handled very well. Thumbs Up!

The changerooms were alot of fun under the circumstances and it was good to see the boys again.

Get ready for Tough Tuesday!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Aldergrove is a very class team and were first class as usual!

Especially the Aldergrove lad who held the leg for thirty minutes until the ambulance arrived.....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ...bad day for broken legs. On in Sub's 2nd div. game vs. Poco as well.

Best wishes to the peg leg boys.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Zaurrini said 30 minutes. Shocking response time.

I believe the Aldergrove guy did his ACL in that tackle as well. It was a bad one.

Hope all involved recover well.

I blame it all on thelark. Fcuking hospital ball.

thelark

Oct 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see that your teammates call you out!!!

How about we worry about, how the tackle was over the ball and late!!!...Instant red in my eyes, since i was the closest one to the "incident"...If it was a "hospital ball" how did Aaron get off a shot that ripped the post???

Unfortunately, just bad timing on everything!!!!

TheRob, how about you cut the commentary, and do what you do best...keep that bench warm

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy to help out.Erin was a trooper.There's not too many guys that can get their leg folded and still have a sense of humor.Hope someone meets him in the parkinglot with a big fatty -morphene only goes so far.That boy is all class,hope it heals well.Thanks for the kudos Larkin but all I did was make sure he was comfortable.
A little disappointed that the game got called.We are all looking forward to the next meeting.
Buy Erin a beer!
Don't know yet about the possible A.C.L.Steve went for X-rays as well.
We should buy both players a beer,and not comment on weather or not the tackle was late or not.Both players know that it was a 50/50 ball.Look at the pass Lark.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks surfer for the help, We the Rangers appreciate it.

Not a good day for both teams considering we lost one and alderhole may have lost one in the same incident. I blame the ref. :D Joking...

Not much to say about the 21 min.'s.

Good or bad, sad to see someone not able to attend work for at least a month.....and the shittttty news is that we may not see him play again considering the fracture of the tib and fib. Sad day in Rangerville.

Good spirits after................................................................not like playing the dominating SPORTING team. Good on GNUABCDEFG's for a huge win.

theRob and lark, who cares......... I blame the ref. :D joking. Really, making light of the situation. Shiiiity weather and two guys who battle got the worst of the situation.

Rangers will be playing with some passion next week. Win for Wadley.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there were a bench there Larkin, it would have been warm for you at halftime. That's my job man.

Want some water?

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see you guys keeping a united front. :(

Who cares who played a bad ball, good ball. Does it really matter? Your pal got hurt, worry about hsi recovery boys.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I would like to hear about a lot of internal fighting going into there game this weekend... ;)

Tell Aaron his previous team wishes him well.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, more bad news. That 21 minutes of soccer cost us another starter. I bit my lip yesterday at the park while talking to the alderhole coach, but the ref warned me (to tell our team) about the studs up tackles going on prior to the incident. After the ref warned me, 2 of our players got hurt from tackles that were questionable and one got gooned after the leg incident, I mean RIGHT after the leg incident.
Fukcing rubbish. O'well, guess we have to tighten things up.

Update for those who no Aaron, he was transfered to surrey m and will have his surgery this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0