Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - February / March / April 2006

Will Aldergrove be back in 2007?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - February '06

there is the reason your 7th..you put it on the line against good teams and thats all...when the shitty teams are glad to have you around so the relegation race can be tight....this topic is over you have embarassed yourself again....out

listen you # 7 player, the only thing thats tight is your moms ****!. shouldn't you be wondering how you can't be beating teams fighting for relegation. or do you want me to remind you how you how you lost to a team with 9 players. Shut the he*^ up and grab a sausige to talk about. If you want to keep on talking about this stupid game we gave you points in it's seriously over.

If you had half the talent as any player on sporting I'd still kick you to the curb with your girlfriend, then asked for a reciept.
I'm out. And still quoting your girlfriend...

DOMINATION

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

No shite!Start your own thread for vintage bullshit!The sausage is getting very stinky.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

RAGE said:
there is the reason your 7th..you put it on the line against good teams and thats all...when the shitty teams are glad to have you around so the relegation race can be tight....this topic is over you have embarassed yourself again....out

listen you # 7 player, the only thing thats tight is your moms ****!. shouldn't you be wondering how you can't be beating teams fighting for relegation. or do you want me to remind you how you how you lost to a team with 9 players. Shut the he*^ up and grab a sausige to talk about. If you want to keep on talking about this stupid game we gave you points in it's seriously over.

If you had half the talent as any player on sporting I'd still kick you to the curb with your girlfriend, then asked for a reciept.
I'm out. And still quoting your girlfriend...

DOMINATION

what??????i had just got back from school the first game we played...the best part about you bud is you keep mentioning that you beat us and tied us yet your still near the bottom and we are not.....perhaps beating more than one team should be you goal for next year.....and between you and i i think i could start on your team no problem.......and leave my mom outta shite bud this is a soccer website not a wet dream that youve been having the last 4years........peace out sucker fish enjoy the bottom of the tank...out

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

#7player said:
what??????i had just got back from school the first game we played...the best part about you bud is you keep mentioning that you beat us and tied us yet your still near the bottom and we are not.....perhaps beating more than one team should be you goal for next year.....and between you and i i think i could start on your team no problem.......and leave my mom outta shite bud this is a soccer website not a wet dream that youve been having the last 4years........peace out sucker fish enjoy the bottom of the tank...out

just wondering how much better your team is in losing and tying the top 2 teams since sporting has done the exzat same. you think you're a better team because of the standings? We've played better to the top teams thatn you ever had. peace out bitchez

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rage, I have got to give credit when it is due.
I have never in my life seen sausage spelt the way
you did it. "sausige". Quality.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Utah,

you just couldn't wait to talk about another mans sausage could you.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's all about the bag of dicks with Utah.

Rage is simply hooked on Phonics.

As for the pole question, I believe Alderhole has a shot at staying up next year, but in time, they'll have to find a way to bring more youth into their system. They have able bodies, but long term, don't see those guys succeeding in Premier.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hellllooooo..........out there.............Zaurrini............Stepchild

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

:eek: .........................Sounds like "RAGE" will be flying down from Calgary next week for another ................................"Domination"............................:eek:

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you one of those whitecaps out on loan or something rag I mean "rage".

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

no Chubs i mean hubs, just a dedicated loaner

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Grove vs Poco 0-0
A hard fought match from both sides.We had chances with no finish .Besides one cross-bar[That was a nice shot]poco didn't really threaten much.Well done boys,enjoy your bowl.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

port moody fury 2 - delta 2

i wasn't at this game but from what i heard, we only had 10 players, played well and were up 2-0 at the half, then at some point in the second half one of our players collided with i believe it was the delta keeper, and i talked to him at the hospital just as he was finding out after the game that a bone in his leg was 'cracked', delta came back to tie it up 2-2, i'm not sure at what point we went down to 9 men or whether delta got the goals before or after that point.

brandon

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was 2-1 when you went down to 9 with less than 10 min to go. We tied it up with 2 minutes left.

Kudos to Pt Moody and the referee. Pt Moody for not mailing it in when they only had 10 and to the referee for not calling the game after he collided with a PoMo player and got cut over his eye.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

hubs said:
Hellllooooo..........out there.............Zaurrini............Stepchild

Hello.

Happy Monday.

We blew it Friday night.

Although we had our fair share of chances in the first half.
GN had theirs in the second.

We never established any flow to the game, and being well past my bed time...I was sleep walking in the second half.

Both goalies did well in the shoot-out...but, someone had to lose.
Not quite as devastating as last years loss to PoCo...but, still another disappointing end to the season.
Oh yeah, we still have a few more div 1 games to go:rolleyes:

The next big thing is our golf tourney in June, of which us Young Rangers now have plenty of time to practice for:mad:

Becomingascratchgolfer,

Zaurrini

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

GnSufc 2 - GEU 0 ( for anyone who actually cares )
Pretty good game, The goalie for GEU ( Alphex ) really was the only reason why the score was so low. He kept them in the in the game, making some outstanding saves through out the game. Slipped 2 goals past him in late second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0