Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05 and January '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
keepyourheadup said:
Surfer, is there any way we can change our game time on Sunday? Our coach has spoken to your coach and it doesn't sound like he's willing to budge. Any time,anywhere, except during the Super Bowl would be fine. I can't imagine your team wanting to play at that time either.
I'm not the coach and I'm not worried about missing a football game.We'll still catch half if we play at the scheduled time.It's not up to us ,it's the time we're given.What time would work for you?

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Collera

bulljive said:
Its been let go but what else is there to talk about on this fukcing thread. Teams don't post there scores 95% of the talk is about sausages which I am personally getting quite sick off. Sporting had 1 tie and 1 loss this week to 2 of the bottom three teams.:D

not to mention tying the top 3 teams "with less than 10 guys", but who's counting? come watch Aldergrove be manhandled. Feb 12

or should I say DOMINATED :eek:

Sportings' waiting for the day when they play a decent team. Seems to be, that's when they put it on the line.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Collera

RAGE said:
Sportings' waiting for the day when they play a decent team. Seems to be, that's when they put it on the line.

there is the reason your 7th..you put it on the line against good teams and thats all...when the shitty teams are glad to have you around so the relegation race can be tight....this topic is over you have embarassed yourself again....out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0