Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bunch of their key guys were away and a few hurt from the Fiji league. Should have them back next week, for a better result:D

we had a few chances a didn't finish. inter had a few as well and did finish. good hard, clean game from both sides. wrong again cascade key guys were all at the park, just one was watching from the side due to an injury and a couple on the field were hurt as well. it was pretty cold for sept.

no ARs again today....

you didn't make the trip out to play up buble and co. ?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just being
we had a few chances a didn't finish. inter had a few as well and did finish. good hard, clean game from both sides. wrong again cascade key guys were all at the park, just one was watching from the side due to an injury and a couple on the field were hurt as well. it was pretty cold for sept.

no ARs again today....

you didn't make the trip out to play up buble and co. ?
Just being my piss taking self. Me make the trip out? I never play up anymore if that's what you meant, been hurt a few times in the past playing for another team so I just stick to the one now. Takes longer to recover now as we get older, especially chasing after those spring chickens.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter3-2 gunners
Moody let 2-0 within the first 5 mins with a goal direct from a corner and a pk. After that inter took control of the game with moody have little to few chances throughout the game. Took two late goals to complete the comeback though.
First time in a long time I've played two games in the same day and my legs are feeling it today.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh fcuk. just looked at the standings and coyotes are getting pumped. Fcuk jimmy jones, the way your players were talking at the bar last night i woulda thought you guys were the best in the league.

Calver

Nov 8, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack wins tonight due to Surrey Coyotes forfeit. While it's nice to get 3 points, not the way you want to earn the win. Disappointing, we all commit to playing for the season, and if you can't, don't put a team in the league then..

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack wins tonight due to Surrey Coyotes forfeit. While it's nice to get 3 points, not the way you want to earn the win. Disappointing, we all commit to playing for the season, and if you can't, don't put a team in the league then..

Obviously unfortunate what happened but I wasn't willing in bringing 9-10 guys out that far missing the guys that were missing or else it would have been a real mess. Good luck to you guys rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0