Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game report Jimmy??

I think both teams had 12-13 guys each, we had a guy go off in the first 10 mins in with an injury so I had to play almost the entire game not good, luckily we had another guy show up at half...but both teams were on the pitch and passing balls n making runs without much urgency, we made two bad plays in our own end which lead to two Abby goals, other two Abby goals came off rebounds our keeper made saves off, we scored one in a goal mouth scramble and another off a nice floater over their keep from ~20 yds out.. Abby missed a shite load of chances and we missed a few as well... Not sure if you were there or not but I'm sure both teams are better than what was out on the pitch yesterday, officiating was dodgy both ways, at least rain was minimal during the match. Onto next week vs mb10 n co. Hopefully rain keeps away.

On a side note, the 4 new grass pitches at NAP are beautiful! Definitely one of the top facilities Around the lower mainland...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fox is still involved he just didn't want to run the team. I signed to help them out when they're short, it had nothing to do with who was running the team as to why people came back.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy jones is a joke....I heard the ref was a coyote players dad..haha

yeah the one player we have suspended currently. i spoke with him before the match and he was supposed to be one of the ARs but received last minute info from the league that the originally scheduled ref and other ar weren't going to be there so he was by himself. i don't think he did the best job but he was definitely impartial. made numerous questionable calls for both sides. but when you're by yourself in the middle with no assistants its never easy.

janga_jet, what team do you play on?

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree with that if a players dad is the ref that's a definit conflict of interest this should be brought up to the league.what do the others think about this ?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref obviously didn't make a difference in the game, we have heard no complaints or favoritism by abby guys, so in this case, it seemed to be ok and work out. However if I was a playing in a game where another team had a family member or player as an official, I wouldn't be to pleased as it is a conflict of interest. Seems like it worked out ok in this case, so that is a good thing, but should be avoided at all costs.

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
They didn't complain cause they had no idea but yeah at least they won...I guess Jimmy couldn't pull it off even with the ref on his side..well who's the opponent this week for you jimmy

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
They didn't complain cause they had no idea but yeah at least they won...I guess Jimmy couldn't pull it off even with the ref on his side..well who's the opponent this week for you jimmy

I don't schedule the referees dude, it was either play with the one of three officials that showed up or have Abby go home after coming all that far ?

What do you think would have been a logical solution?

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
A logical solution would have been to have the league reschedule the game I'm sure Abby would have been fine with that if they knew before the game that the ref was the father of the opposing player...would you play a game if you knew that the ref was another team players father or relative in any way? ...jimmy jones your a coyote always trying to defend yourself for all the previous convos iv seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0