Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL DIV 1 -- MOTW week 2

whose your pick for motw for week 2, and why?

• sfc derby...sfc rangers v. sfc strikers

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • two newcomers.....stolo v. sentinel

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • poco revolution v. north delta fc

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • whitecaps prospects v. pau united

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
picked the local derby...it'll be a good friday night at the park, rangers first home game...my pick is the rangers 3 -1.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I picked the derby obviously, and I remember what last years was like. Game will be very intense, especially with the return of Jim Lamont across the park from the Rangers :D Obviously the Rangers are the better team, but we played them 0-0 last year, and we're much, much better this year. That being said, so are the Rangers but I'd hard pressed to give them a 4-0 win.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
all four of those are good games, went with the derby tho. my picks rangers, sentinel, poco, and then whitecaps. lets see if whitecaps can carry on from week one's dominating result over twu

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol, I wouldn't even doubt it.

My vote goes to those two Whalley teams. ;)

I went and watched the TWU and Whitecaps game, did anyone else?

What did you think of the Whitecaps?? As good as the result shows? Good luck against Stolo...all they do is kick the ball up the field all game long, they are not bad up front but the back line is pretty weak.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps looked very skilled, aggresive, well coached all very very young, tons of subs but very small in stature.. I think they may have some troubles with the agressive, bigger and more physical teams that are talented. You would know who those teams are as I am new and haven't seen all the teams play.

TWU didn't play there best game obviously, who knows if all the players are even signed, but twu definatly had there chances as well just didn't finish them.

One of the whitecaps goal was definalty offside, but the ref didn't catch it, can't blame him, no linesmen.

Expect them to have a good season though.

Fire it UP

Feb 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
For me it's Whitecaps, dominating first game and also high hopes
PAU United, because they had a good first game and player shooting mouth before the season started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0