Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL] Div 1 2015/2016 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
From now on I'll be sure to run my TTP thru your representatives to make sure it's credible. Clearly a fcuk is given. just saw a little opening there and thought a little light hearted humour was what this place was built on. Regs did we change things ?

For some people TTP is Take Things Personally....

@bulljive , how green is the grass on the other side of ^^^ said fence.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@TheRob photo shops all his stuff... everyone knows this. He spends more time managing that, than his naps.

I can TTP all day long guys, I fancy it, try me, I dare you to actually do it. what I can't do is read nonsense about stuff I put hours upon hours trying to improve, and then when it gets called out for pure unknowledgeable bollox and self serving innuendo and then quickly claimed as "TTP", its 100% Weaksauce. I have as much time for it as @Regs does a hair dryer or @Rangerforever a salad.

when either of you care to participate in more than an un-educated "piss take" in any capacity let me know, I'll buy the beer. RF will bring the salad.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB you openly referred to us as whiners you in fact said it to my face. And everyone knows who has played in this league for long enough that when you play against a certain league reps team it feels like nothing goes your way and they get away with murder. Does that mean they actually get their own rules...no. Its like playing at old trafford, fergie time. Refs maybe think twice on certain decisions, its human nature when your boss is on the sideline, or maybe it just feels like it when competing and things don't go your way.

So yes its a pisstake, because I don't care that you referred to us as whiners and it was full of inuendo because you and I both know the league couldn't fcuking stand us. You can deny it but for me I loved it, fed off it, i demanded we played in the league another season minimum to win trophies. I play soccer for competition and pints and ill be back in the valley playing masters in a year or two and quite frankly don't care for having grudges with people. I know you guys put in lots of work, moving to the vmsl isn't for me its for a bunch of 22 year olds that want to play against the best and win provincials.

Can we start fresh? because honestly it took everything I had to hear a team who lost 5-1 in masters try to explain how they were the better team. That's a pisstake

truth-hurts

Sep 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with bulljive here Thomas mills must be the reason delta hasn't won a pak cup the last 10 years. But they should thank him for the soccer city cup cause it finally allowed them to win something. Your welcome from the league brass. 1 league title one city cup in last 20 years how arrogant of the league.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First, I never called you or anyone at ND whiners to your face, it was always behind closed doors. Second the league could stand you just fine, it was me that couldn't. Third, I didn't say we were better, I said we played them off the park for 38mins and 42 seconds exactly. We play 90mins in the FVSL.

Before your head spins off its axis note the above was me kidding.

Kinda.

:knvb:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB you openly referred to us as whiners you in fact said it to my face. And everyone knows who has played in this league for long enough that when you play against a certain league reps team it feels like nothing goes your way and they get away with murder. Does that mean they actually get their own rules...no. Its like playing at old trafford, fergie time. Refs maybe think twice on certain decisions, its human nature when your boss is on the sideline, or maybe it just feels like it when competing and things don't go your way.

So yes its a pisstake, because I don't care that you referred to us as whiners and it was full of inuendo because you and I both know the league couldn't fcuking stand us. You can deny it but for me I loved it, fed off it, i demanded we played in the league another season minimum to win trophies. I play soccer for competition and pints and ill be back in the valley playing masters in a year or two and quite frankly don't care for having grudges with people. I know you guys put in lots of work, moving to the vmsl isn't for me its for a bunch of 22 year olds that want to play against the best and win provincials.

Can we start fresh? because honestly it took everything I had to hear a team who lost 5-1 in masters try to explain how they were the better team. That's a pisstake

No offense, but the bunch of 22 yr olds I saw yesterday don't have a hope in fcuk of winning provincials without some serious reinforcements. I came straight from our prem game to our div1 game, and what I saw in the div1 game was absolutely tragic. We were absolutely mince, no two ways about it, but ND were only marginally better. I expected a lot more from the reigning FVSL Premier Champions.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza totally agree nd was shocking to put It midly. In fairness we were missing quite a few players with 3 guys forced to play thru injuries. Im not expecting this group to win provincials in the next few years and obviously making prem will attract a few pieces. It's a goal of the squad and to be honest we were a shootout away from the final last season. So we are comfortable with reigning fvsl champs or top 4 in the province whatever you prefer.

truth-hurts

Sep 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive. For a guy who moved onto van metro you sure spend your time on the fvsl side of this site. Maybe try taking your one trophy you won in 10 years and move on.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
somebody had to liven this place up. Dude it turns out you can just set up another new account with a new name and continue slinging arrows. #truthhurts #dontsaymyname.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 2 games gents

Pomo Rangers vs WC Inter
Langley FC vs Pomo Gunners B
North Delta vs Coastal
Langley Utd vs Abby Utd B

truth-hurts

Sep 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
somebody had to liven this place up. Dude it turns out you can just set up another new account with a new name and continue slinging arrows. #truthhurts #dontsaymyname.
Bulljive it turns out u can also fit all my trophies on your empty trophy mantle. #bullseye.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 trophies, then 1, now zero in 3 posts..... creative. Soccer is a team sport, our team got built from a winless team in premier to the best team in premier. Some of us build programs some of us destroy them with short term visions. I can walk away knowing I helped to leave the top end of our men's program in a much better place then it started, that was our goal. The Lion and I knew going in we probably wouldn't be playing anymore by the time we got this team where we wanted it. and lets be honest valley trophies don't mean much.:knvb::wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoying this: )

Try throwing in a prediction or two in between the hail marys.

POMO RANGERS with no cards issued for descent this weekend.

Unless @knvb is reffing and wants/needs to make a point.

:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0