Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL D3] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies 1 - New West 0
Not the greatest game to watch; but a win is a win.
Looks like it will come down to the next couple games to see who takes 2nd place and a promotion. Rockets this weekend and Phoenix the following.

Where the hell did the Rockets come from anyways? Second half of this season has been good for them.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they played 7 on 7.

We were worried about numbers and showed up with 12 and a broken goalie. They had 7. We started with a full squad, went up by 4 or 5, then played 7v7 and had a laugher. We didn't have any water so we used the golden stuff from the cooler. Both squads just had fun as did the ref who made some fun calls. Got to give it to the Rovers, they could have forfeited but they made a play of it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting well done guys. I see you guys are stepping up. Nice to see. Good side you guys deserve it. I see North Delta United beat Coyoties that was not easy. Fidji boys are playing well. It is by far the best Club in Div 3 when it comes to party. Good luck in you summer Leagues guys. It was also fun for us this year. We got one more game and regular season is at the end. Cheers Fraser Valley League managment well done. By far the best league to play in. I saw yestarday div three side play cup in VMSL league. You should have seen the field. Caw pasture. They could have called Steve Frasno's Dad to fix the dam grass.
Truly a shame for Italian community when it comes to over use of a children Park. Big man playing on a 3/4 size field. Almost a lough.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies 1 - New West 0
Not the greatest game to watch; but a win is a win.
Looks like it will come down to the next couple games to see who takes 2nd place and a promotion. Rockets this weekend and Phoenix the following.

Where the hell did the Rockets come from anyways? Second half of this season has been good for them.
you guys wont have a problem with the rockets if you get a full squad out , they got numbers , we had 1 sub and they had 9 subs , it was like playing against 2 teams ..

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF!!! How did u let 6 guys score 7 goals???

We played for sh*t's and grins with 6 guys as well. Wide open field and a lot of fun, like the 7v7 tourney without the hockey style changes.......except when our goalie had to take a piss because he had to many beers during the superbowl.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who did SFC Chaos play? I got a text from my buddy that they only had 8 guys, and wanted me to come and pretend to be somebody else to play. Then he text me after and said they won 4-0 with 8 guys. That's sad even for D3.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who did SFC Chaos play? I got a text from my buddy that they only had 8 guys, and wanted me to come and pretend to be somebody else to play. Then he text me after and said they won 4-0 with 8 guys. That's sad even for D3.
the chaos play people pretending to be registered players? hmmmmm last time i checked that was against the rules....:rolleyes:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we are now 100% out of the running for promo. We just found out we lost 4 points for playing an inelgable player.. (so the league says).. He is a good friend of mine and plays in VMSL for a Div.1 squad, and we signed him at beginning of year and only played him on days he didnt have a game with his other team... One of his own players told his coach this and said its not fair, so the coach called our league and complained, went to the "trial" and heard nothing of it for 5+ weeks... Now we find out we lose points hahaha what a joke!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea4life said:
Well we are now 100% out of the running for promo. We just found out we lost 4 points for playing an inelgable player.. (so the league says).. He is a good friend of mine and plays in VMSL for a Div.1 squad, and we signed him at beginning of year and only played him on days he didnt have a game with his other team... One of his own players told his coach this and said its not fair, so the coach called our league and complained, went to the "trial" and heard nothing of it for 5+ weeks... Now we find out we lose points hahaha what a joke!

You seriously didn't know that you couldn't do that? After all the posts on here about it you deserve to lose the points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

So do you lose your playoff game as well

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
meh it was a fun season anyways lol.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You seriously didn't know that you couldn't do that? After all the posts on here about it you deserve to lose the points.
Well had I known this do you think we would have done it??? hahah... and no franchise we dont lose our playoff/cup game as he had already gone to the trial and been asked to leave the league by then... I really dont see how this is a problem though.FVSL and VMSL are 2 completely different leagues, we do not compete against eachother (not unless in provincials) and then yes i can understand player restrictions. But this is bullshit, I mean look at teams like ACBC (Sorry Ghouse for using you but what you do is very smart and I like it)... They sign premier players to their div.2 teams and play them not only in div.2 games but also in premier games..... If anything that is far worse than what we have done... (again ACBC not trying to single you out)...
Pro league wise look at David Beckham, can play galaxy and european league and no one says shite all! Hes just gotta come back before deadlines...
I dont know to take away points at such a crucial time is complete crap, and we honestly did not know this infringed upon any rules...

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL and VMSL are 2 completely different leagues, we do not compete against eachother (not unless in provincials) and then yes i can understand player restrictions.

I think this is a BC soccer rule; not a FVSL vs. VMSL thing... something to do with insurance...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell, we have brothers/friends playing on the ICST Peg team (VMSL Premier), wouldn't it have been nice for them to come help us out when they could? That's why you use a club system, so you can do it properly like ACBC does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0