Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL D3 Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, not your kits, but maybe some of your players. :D We need 1 more central defender right now.

. Team to watch out is Surrey Rovers though, they have made quite a few changes. Don't know if most of their changes are eligible though.

I'm sorry, but unless they have a completely new team, they will be in the basement. to bad for abner, there only decent player. the team to look out for, for different reasons is arsenal. they have been poaching players left right and center. they tried, right before summer to steal our starting goalie and another defender.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry, but unless they have a completely new team, they will be in the basement. to bad for abner, there only decent player. the team to look out for, for different reasons is arsenal. they have been poaching players left right and center. they tried, right before summer to steal our starting goalie and another defender.

I don't see an Arsenal on the Div.3 list. :confused:

If you are talking about FVFC Arsenal. I don't think so. They have officially dropped out.

They tried stealing your starting goalkeeper and defender, because their's switched to our team. And most of those good players you saw play in summer were loans from our team just for the summer cause they wanted to play.

And i think some of their players were from Surrey Storm as well, and they have probably gone back to their team as well.

Anywho.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
so 4 Poco teams in 3A; I never knew Poco had that many squads.
Anyone got the inside scoop on who is the best/worst of the 4?

also, if you play on either of these teams - what fields are you all using? The only one I can think of, that isn't a cabbage patch, is Gates Park. But all 4 can't use just one field, can they?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so 4 Poco teams in 3A; I never knew Poco had that many squads.
Anyone got the inside scoop on who is the best/worst of the 4?

also, if you play on either of these teams - what fields are you all using? The only one I can think of, that isn't a cabbage patch, is Gates Park. But all 4 can't use just one field, can they?

As long as they're not all scheduled at the same time why not?

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are talking about FVFC Arsenal. I don't think so. They have officially dropped out.

And i think some of their players were from Surrey Storm as well, and they have probably gone back to their team as well.

Aresnal internally combusted and mutinied their manager. A portion of their team got tired of losing and blamed their manager. It's unfortunate as they have some decent players, they just didn't have any chemistry together. To much I, not enough we. Easy for me to say though as I was only watching and/or filling in. We storm filled in for Sunday games but of course Winter we come back to our club.

Looking forward to a good 3B, looks like we have a shot at the top. Anything could happen.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Sner? formerly SFC X, formerly SFC Stars??? Underlined as if it were a new team. What's going on here? Still the same team, just changing the name? Are you still associated with the Bullets.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is up to Mr Mills where we play. We might be playing out of Surrey or where ever he sends us.I thank him for letting us in.
Burnaby fields are very hard to get. Four leagues play out of it. Most of our team is from Burnaby and east side. Fields in Vancouver and Burnaby are next to impossible to get. I have a firm grip on one just need some time for it to go through. Next few days it should be done.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, they are guys who didn't want to commit to the D1 team. I'm not sure how they'll be without training, but considering a lot of them are from the team who went 15-0-1 3 years ago they should be all right.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stalion in div three teams change year to year. You must play hard each game and have a good fitness level to move up. Older guys use their heads and move the ball faster. Youngsters tend to hold on to the and get in to truble with turn overs. The guys you just talked about might have a long season if the think they can play with out practice.
Simetime you get a select side in div three.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody got any info on BC United and Vault FC in div 3B ?

:p
Now we have been switched to div 3A ! GEU Titans that is.

Looking forward to battling with Kevin Hector and the GEU Miners. Not so much the GEU Phoenix - to many young fast forwards (Welsh Lee being the exception).

Lots of trips to Poco. Its a GUE vs Poco division.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Titans - Westview turf
GEU Phoenix - SRT turf
GEU Miners - Hammond grass

Miners must mine for manure with a shitty ass grass field like that. Get into the times and play on some turf or have fun missing every second week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0