Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is dynamo looking to move up next year to div.1?

The league seems pretty inconsistent with their promotion/relegation rules. If they schedule us for a playoff game vs the 9th place Div 1 team like the rules say, we will gladly play for it. We were all in agreement, we move up if we earn it, but not if we don't.

At the moment we are just trying to refocus to get a good provincial run in.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can a team win and not move up, seems rediculous to me, would the division just get bigger? And div 1 get smaller?

I don't think the promotion/relegation is as straightforward as we would all hope. With teams folding, re-stocking rosters, or if the league decides to expand/contract certain divisions, it all affects how many teams go up or down.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will decide after tomorrow on what we want to do , to play div 1 we would need to consistently practice and stay in shape . We had 1 practice all year and have guys who live all over the valley and Vancouver . And to the guy who said red Devils will score 2 goals on us .... Let's make a nice side bet on that , however much $$$ you want you name it . I guarantee we hold them to 1 goal or less .

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
And to the guy who said red Devils will score 2 goals on us .... Let's make a nice side bet on that , however much $$$ you want you name it . I guarantee we hold them to 1 goal or less .

Wow, if you get that fired up over 2 goals somebody must have had to talk you down from the bridge when we lit you up for 3 ;)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm, maybe the dynamo should take you up on your bet? Red Devils don’t score more than 1? Very tempting. But then I would actually have to meet you in person to collect and that is not worth any amount your willing to bet :asshat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0