Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter March April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
But we would still beat your shite team. And it's too bad we can't play you guys this summer because we would be assured a couple of wins. We could have double our win total if we were in Div.2b KSL with your shite team and the "can never beat us" Titans.
WOW! For the first time in history ill defend ScotKop here, and just say thats a load of shite! Even those old men are better than anything you have WC. They have proven over and over again they deserve to be there, yet they were told that YG shoulda been promo'd! Hats off on the win Skotty, and I hope you boys get the promo, cause WC if you take a look where White Rock has finished in the last 4 years, its always been in the top 4 (thats if you can see that far up from the bottom of the Div.2 table)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW! For the first time in history ill defend ScotKop here, and just say thats a load of shite! Even those old men are better than anything you have WC. They have proven over and over again they deserve to be there, yet they were told that YG shoulda been promo'd! Hats off on the win Skotty, and I hope you boys get the promo, cause WC if you take a look where White Rock has finished in the last 4 years, its always been in the top 4 (thats if you can see that far up from the bottom of the Div.2 table)

But can never manage to beat my shite team that's at the bottom. I only have 2 teams I can shite talk ok and WRU is one of them. the other knows who they are. And I guess you guys will see how shitty we are when we meet in KSL next week, a 2 month layoff will be tough to come out of.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
But can never manage to beat my shite team that's at the bottom. I only have 2 teams I can shite talk ok and WRU is one of them. the other knows who they are. And I guess you guys will see how shitty we are when we meet in KSL next week, a 2 month layoff will be tough to come out of.

you've talked shite about teams you have no chance of winning against like guildford. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0