Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, I don't think the ref understood a single word our Centreback told him. He openly admitted English isn't his first language. He just knows "Shut It" or "Shut Up"
That's why our CB and really everyone didn't get the ref. At one point someone said "For what... " and that was the first yellow.
He definitely needs to take an ESL course just to get a better grasp with communicating what he wants to players and/or to explain his calls a little better. Would be better for him. Strangely enough, he also doesn't believe shoulder to shoulder exists in soccer either.

I agree the ref did call the game very tight... good battles were somehow called fouls.

But your Centerback went off... even yelling racial slurs at the ref... that aint cool no matter how bad of job he was doing. For his sake I hope the ref doesnt know much english or the suspension could get scary.

other then that it was a fun game to play... Div 2... sorry Guru... the new div2 will be a very good division with the likes of Inter, nomads, BCU, and GEU - no easy games.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that some of these people who show no respect to the refs need to realize that if none of these refs wanted to put up with this $hit, we would have no games. No refs, no games. That's not good for anyone. Show some respect to the refs!!

sir raf

Feb 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that abby united and abby arsenal should play for the 4th and final spot since the 4th spot was intended for the cup

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe they should have a big tournament of all the teams that were beaten by the finalists on their way to the cup final :rolleyes: Or maybe you could have just had a better season and clinched a spot that way instead of trying to get a playoff between two teams that don't really deserve it.

sir raf

Feb 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe they should have a big tournament of all the teams that were beaten by the finalists on their way to the cup final :rolleyes: Or maybe you could have just had a better season and clinched a spot that way instead of trying to get a playoff between two teams that don't really deserve it.
Why don't the 2 teams deserve it?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the FVSL gets 4 spots at BCSA B Forms Provincials (Is it the Millar Cup?) at least we have in previous years...

They usually go to the 3 division winners and the team that wins the Pres Cup, or the runner up if the winner is a pool winner... this year (assuming we still have the 4 spots) it would make sense to me to either give the 4th Provincials berth to your BK's or to the winner of a playoff game between the Semi finals losers Aldergrove vs Abby... Which could be played at cup finals day...

This year Provincials will be good, as it is no longer a weekend tourney, it is a single knockout 16 team tourney played over 5 weeks with a week off for Easter. Semis hosted by the VMSL and Finals hosted by Aldergrove.

disagree, it will not be better. The B provincial's are a joke, and TBH i don't really care about them at all, neither us nor you guys will win them. I've played in them and the only fun part was staying in a hotel for the weekend and getting hammered.

How can it be serious, when our mission team are the only division 2 team that makes it through the group stage along with 3 richmond prem teams. Then we get beat 3-1 in the semi's by a team that got smashed 5-0 in the final.

I'd rather get it out of the way in a weekend a few weeks from now, i need a break from soccer man. I'm excited for the season to be over after saturday...

sir raf

Feb 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
disagree, it will not be better. The B provincial's are a joke, and TBH i don't really care about them at all, neither us nor you guys will win them. I've played in them and the only fun part was staying in a hotel for the weekend and getting hammered.

How can it be serious, when our mission team are the only division 2 team that makes it through the group stage along with 3 richmond prem teams. Then we get beat 3-1 in the semi's by a team that got smashed 5-0 in the final.

I'd rather get it out of the way in a weekend a few weeks from now, i need a break from soccer man. I'm excited for the season to be over after saturday...

Ya mabe if u weren't 220 pounds u could have lasted the season and get to enjoy the finals

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't the 2 teams deserve it?

Abby Arsenal sit 8 points back of 3rd place in 2C, but you're telling me they're more deserving of a spot than GEU because they had a luckier draw? I can see a case for Utd, but they're fcuking idiots. They're lucky they even got to play in the semi-finals. Plus GEU finished with more points.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not so much the case anymore. If ACBC's B team can win them, there's no doubt that any FVSL team can. That goes the same for VMSL, but I'd say the island are in tough.

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
This season's golden dildo goes to..........ABBY UNITED!!

i dont get why everyone thinks abby united fcuked it so bad. first of all none of you guys were there to see the young guns game, theres a big difference between watching the game and have someone tell u what happened, and secondly abby united did fcuk the last couple of games but had a great year they one of the only teams to beat trinity.Every game they went to no one gave them a chance, first it was with the knight no one thought they would beat them because there to physical and look what happened. then came mission who abby united absolutly destroyed and still no love, and then a game against the "best team in div 2" inter played a at best beer league team and still abby took then into shoot outs. im not saying abby didnt **** it there hella cockey and should learn to shut up once in a while but they had a great season and if they had a have decent reff in the young guns game this would be different. It would be there fcuk heads "hype" vs abby in the finals and still u guys would show no love

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
and just to get shite straight the young guns game the abby united players didn't threaten the reff it was the fans that were there watching the game and disappointed with the reffing

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh how sweet it is!!
the knights stay up.
wow, how did abby utd manage to get relegated. must be unfriendly territory between the 2 div2 abby teams to not throw the game or something.
thank you my arsenal friends for pulling off such a huge upset.
and to the other abby team.. if you cant come up big in games like this, then you dont deserve to be promoted. have fun in div 4 or whatever it is.
cheers to arsenal.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont get why everyone thinks abby united fcuked it so bad. first of all none of you guys were there to see the young guns game, theres a big difference between watching the game and have someone tell u what happened, and secondly abby united did fcuk the last couple of games but had a great year they one of the only teams to beat trinity.Every game they went to no one gave them a chance, first it was with the knight no one thought they would beat them because there to physical and look what happened. then came mission who abby united absolutly destroyed and still no love, and then a game against the "best team in div 2" inter played a at best beer league team and still abby took then into shoot outs. im not saying abby didnt **** it there hella cockey and should learn to shut up once in a while but they had a great season and if they had a have decent reff in the young guns game this would be different. It would be there fcuk heads "hype" vs abby in the finals and still u guys would show no love

all if's and buts though, how can you say you woulda been in the final?

kaspro

Mar 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

In all fairness we could have won that semi if we didn't miss a few sitters.... it should have been us getting pounded 5-0 in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0