Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately now Top Div.2 teams have to deal with the prospect of potentially relegated into Div.3 or simply staying in Div.2. I think if the league’s point is to realign the divisions to make the best competition, than why not have the better teams in the higher divisions? I mean isn’t that the whole point.

If you look at the FVSL website you'll notice div 1 is 10 teams next year, so a team like the Dynamo (mid pack Div 1) would actually be fighting not to be relegated. Then div 2 (10 Teams) will have the bottom 6 div 1 teams and four from div 2 (a strong Div). And Div 3 has 20 spots as of now and as long as that stays the same thats the top 3 teams from the current div 3 and 17 from the current div 2, that means that 10 teams from the current div 2 (bottom fat) go to div 4. So Div 1,2, and 3 are all going to be much better (even if you don't get promoted). That's only if it works like it should. I didn't even leave the room for any teams that might be folding.

As far as using FVSL summer league for Promotion/Relegation, FVSL would have to ensure that every team from the league played in it. Thats not likely going to happen.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing a lot of games get postponed on the website, it must be bad at Newton and Langley. Still nothing out here but it's windy as hell, 5 hours till kick off hopefully the weather holds.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be surprised. There is absolutely no snow here in White Rock, what would he call it off for? Potential that at some point in time there may be snow?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westview is apparently good, my dads north Fraser team's are playing there now and again at 3. Then there's the u21 game before ours. He said the fields are fine, I'm not surprised as even up in the mountains there isn't snow other than what was left over from last week.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grass fields in ND are closed as they are frozen. Just lost Mackie for our game as the field is covered enough not to see the lines.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure about our game, the field is open and being used. Missions coach said it's playable yet they wanna put it off and play mid week sometime. I'd rather just play tonight but I can't see it

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snow is coming down in White Rock. My grass is covered. Unsure if Nomads game will be playable. Up to ref I assume.

Go BC Utd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0