Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2]2012/13 MOTW Week 1

Week 1 MOTW?

• Stolo @ CFC Highlanders (Sat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temple Reds B @ Westcoast Celtic (Sat)

• Aldergrove Players @ SFC Coyotes (Sun)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard they are not going to (at least for this week) because they would be ineligible as the rules are that a player has to be registered and even transferred at least 24 hours before game time. The prem game is at 8:30pm Friday night, so they missed the deadline. I guess they have 1 week to figure it out

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo top 2 finish

Love it Arty, all the way from China and your still on the team. Hope all is well!!!!!

Dynamo 3 - WC Knights 1

They were out of shape and more of a rugby squad than a soccer team. 1st half was clean and we owned the play, however they defended pretty well. Second half was ugly, it was a chop-block session. Their keeper was good making a couple really big saves, keeping it 3-0 and giving them a chance when we got an OG basically.

They need some subs, and any one of the available diet plans to compete in this division, sorry guys, I am usually more neutral and polite than this but that was awefull.

I am suggesting Gluten Free or perhaps Atkins.

*** Consult a physician before accepting any medicial advise offered on TTP
*** Langley FC Dynamo are not responsible for side-effects such as bloating and cramps

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3-0 TempleFC, good clean game, hot as shite but. Nice to get out for the first game of the year. Onto Stolo next week, gonna leave thursday to get there in time.

Ncblues16

Apr 9, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were pretty good moved the ball around well at first.then as the game moved on and we scored acouple they seemed to deflate and fall apart abit. But they are a decent squad with acouple of quality players in the mid.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
7-0 Stolo. Weirdest game I've ever played. They were only in our end 7 times, but scored every time. We probably had 90% possession but hit like 7 posts and 4 crossbars. Can't believe it, since we had all 19 guys, that I'd ever see something like this. Super worried about the Dynamo game now as from all accounts looked very good against the Knights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
7-0 Stolo. Weirdest game I've ever played. They were only in our end 7 times, but scored every time. We probably had 90% possession but hit like 7 posts and 4 crossbars. Can't believe it, since we had all 19 guys, that I'd ever see something like this. Super worried about the Dynamo game now as from all accounts looked very good against the Knights.

90% possession and you guys lost 7-0? Maybe try a new keeper or some defenders?

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may or may not have been sarcastic there.

Awesome......should kept them hangin Stallion.

The Nomads err Highlanders (really is that your name?) were missing alot of bodies and Stolo had all their guys so we expect a tough match next week. Stolo is a tale of two teams...funny how they were laughing and joking and soooooo nice last night but everytime we play them, it is the cursin, whining, red carding kind of team. They do look stronger this year but we'll see how they fare when the going gets tough.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take it JBN is on that right now as he hasn't posted since the opening day massacre...

JBN is busy working and doing the same family stuff that kept me and ten other teammates from our opener. Plus it's not my team anymore. I'm just a player now :)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sfc coyotes 8/9 - 0 aldergrove utd players. we had 20 guys, they had 10, would've had 11 but one guy didnt bring a wallet so they decided it would be best if they didnt play him....in case they beat us we could've protested........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0