Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way...has to be more to it than that. I'd love to hear the background...nothing but crickets out of Razorback camp right now.

:D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way...has to be more to it than that. I'd love to hear the background...nothing but crickets out of Razorback camp right now.

:D

My ass told me this is not the first situation they have had, and the first situation of this magnitude they got off way too easy..........

please don't hang me, just letting you know why the severity. If someone has questions, perhaps contacting someone other than ttp may be the way to go!;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ASS gave me the goods. Probably the same as your ASS, without the ginger hairs and freckles.

Yes, sounds severe.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I checked the FVSL site and didn't see anything about the DFC cancellation. Is this a rumor, or a fact for this weekend? Or will it be decided at the meeting tonight at the discipline hearing?

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ASS gave me the goods. Probably the same as your ASS, without the ginger hairs and freckles.

Yes, sounds severe.

My ginger ASS heard that the game will be postponed to a later date, as this is the FVSL's protocol to handle such a situation. He, I mean it, also said that there was a situation a few years back when even the wives were sent off the park.

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I checked the FVSL site and didn't see anything about the DFC cancellation. Is this a rumor, or a fact for this weekend? Or will it be decided at the meeting tonight at the discipline hearing?
fact but i dont think we get points juts postponed witch is crappy 3 weeks off is along time

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
heard from a reliable source that LUFC Athletics will not have Tyson playing for them this weekend against us (Surrey F.C. Strikers)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True...just like he wasn't in the line-up for any other game this year but the Cap's.

Don't get me wrong...great player, but the team did pretty well against the Rangers w/ out him, and let the Gunners late before giving up a dumb one to tie while very short players.

It's a pretty solid team all-around w/ a lot of depth. Should be a good match vs. Strikers.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a pretty solid team all-around w/ a lot of depth. Should be a good match vs. Strikers.

I'm thinking it will too, with Jimmy back from the flu he's been busting our asses getting us ready, trainings been pretty intense, can't wait for the game this weekend.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
True...just like he wasn't in the line-up for any other game this year but the Cap's.

Don't get me wrong...great player, but the team did pretty well against the Rangers w/ out him, and let the Gunners late before giving up a dumb one to tie while very short players.

Yeah I know he didn't play a game this season with you guys other than last week, I was just saying he isn't going to be playing this weekend. It does seem like you guys have had a solid team the whole season without him, anyways it should be a good game this weekend. Just wondering are there any players from your team that used to play metro for Fraser Valley the team coached by Joe De Melo?

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aside from the Gunners, Athletics have probably been one of the best teams we played so far. Great fitness and they keep coming at you. We almost had them until one of there guys scored a cracker from the top of the 18 for the ever so common with us 1-1 tie!! Big test for us this week vs Rangers. Looking forward to the match and the BBQ! Rangers still playing on the old crappy turf or a newer one? Have not been to Newton in a few years?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aside from the Gunners, Athletics have probably been one of the best teams we played so far. Great fitness and they keep coming at you. We almost had them until one of there guys scored a cracker from the top of the 18 for the ever so common with us 1-1 tie!! Big test for us this week vs Rangers. Looking forward to the match and the BBQ! Rangers still playing on the old crappy turf or a newer one? Have not been to Newton in a few years?

Your going to be disappointed, were old.....slow.....out of shape......injured and have not decided on a bbq. The turf is practically gravel now, we have run clear through the turf.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your going to be disappointed, were old.....slow.....out of shape......injured and have not decided on a bbq. The turf is practically gravel now, we have run clear through the turf.

I guess you have worn right through it with your blistering speed eh steppy??
No Rangers BBQ would be a shocking disapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0