Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorted Waderbacks out 3 zip today. First half was intense, but we kept the ball outta the net....and were patient to start the scoring a good few into the second half. A lot of fun playing on the grass and such a nice day. Would say more but I'm tired...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf ???? lufc athletics lose to stolo ? dude any comments? thats just great.....the relegation battle just got more interesting........

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought there were no teams getting relegated? :confused:
However big win for Stolo.

2-1 Sentinel over LUFC Dynamo

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought there were no teams getting relegated? :confused:
However big win for Stolo.

2-1 Sentinel over LUFC Dynamo
Looks like 3 teams from Div.1 will be relegated and 6 teams from Div.2 (A1&2, B1&2, C1&2) will be promoted to Div.1. Seems like a lot of movement for next year. Check FVSL link: FVSL Schedules

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lopsided scores all over the place this weekend. Is everyone tired of playing??

We have to get our shite together asap. Playing a solid PAU side on grass next week and apparently we suck on grass.

Im looking forward to getting back on the turf vs the Strikers! That should be a great match to finish off the season!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No comment but WTF? I wasn't there. I know they called me w/ 20 minutes to KO, and asked for players as they were short numbers.

Their manager was pissed when I spoke w/ him about 9:30 last night. You could see this one coming...guys were already celebrating the 2 spot before the game was played. Kiss of death for young teams...underestimate the oponent and inability to finish the job.

Rangers won't bottle theirs, even if they don't want promotion. They will prepare and play to win.

And, looks like only 1st goes up automatically, and 2nd will battle for the 2nd spot in a playoff. Going of presumption and hearsay only, but my bet is the BCPL plans will not go through, and the fallback plan is to promote / demote as they did last year.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And, looks like only 1st goes up automatically, and 2nd will battle for the 2nd spot in a playoff. Going of presumption and hearsay only, but my bet is the BCPL plans will not go through, and the fallback plan is to promote / demote as they did last year.

From all the rumblings I have heard, I would agree that the BCPL is getting squashed sooner than later!!

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BCPL will not get squashed. Too many people have too much involved to let it die now. Worst case senario, the top 4 VMSL teams do not go to the BCPL and they fill the spots with lower ranking teams. I personally think if BC soccer states 9 out of 12 provincials spots go to the BCPL it will force teams to move to that league.

The BCPL will live on

Daly-10

Feb 8, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha no respect at all man you guys are whacked Coyotes aint saying sh*t and its hilarious any day any field Coyotes call us chicken sh*ts haha bring it

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
daly, I will say it. Your team sucks....go back to div 2. Coyotes are much better than you guys. And yes stallion will give out hugs, FREE even.

Daly-10

Feb 8, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys cant say anything we broke two undefeated teams something no other teams could unbeaten in last 5 games

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley already had a loss when they played you. So you "broke" one undefeated team.

Try getting one win on the road. :eek: The Coyotes did ... against YOU.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
stolo came to play i dont hear the Coyotes talking anymore smack i didnt think so
stolo can come to play in langley but can't come out to play a home game, scared to lose again like last year???? i can still talk smack, you guys are at the bottom with us and will probably get relegated back to div 2. its too bad we didn't get to play our game vs you guys or else we would've had to beat you guys at your home park again like we did last season. i don't understand how you can come on ttp and try to talk shite but can't come online and check the FVSL website and check the game schedules.....makes me wonder if you guys just didn't want to play us..if we tie you guys in points by end of the year we finish ahead of you because of the head to head rule so you guys need to finish with more points than us also finish better than abby because i just saw that they beat you too.... there's only a few more games left untill one of us goes down....good luck with your remaining games, i hope you lose. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0