Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprising the Coyotes are in dead last. They are a better team than their record. They have a couple of guys that can play.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - January 2010

Did Rooney score for the Coyotes? LOL nice kits

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bollocks,

This coming from the man that missed the match due to a sore throat.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Surprising the Coyotes are in dead last. They are a better team than their record. They have a couple of guys that can play.
hopefully we can pick up some results in our remaining games, you guys played well good luck with your remaining games.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild excuses even with a win...what else is new?? Have fun is Masters next year SM, your there !!

Coyotes are better than their record.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild excuses even with a win...what else is new?? Have fun is Masters next year SM, your there !!

way to call me out! Sheeesh, are we back in grade school? Hope my mom doesn't realize I am on the computer way past my bed time.

Coyotes are better than their record....agree.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Woah, woah, woah, the Rangers will be in Premier next year, not Masters :D

Has anyone mentioned the Coyotes are better than their record?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did delta forget they had a game?

Strikers 7 Aldergrove 1

Aldergrove is big and fast, just too bad they can only run for 20 minutes. Our fitness killed them and it was an easy run. Their goalie made some huge saves on 3-4 breakaways, so the score could have been a lot worse. On to the first round of cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it is true. I wish we could play on grass more often :wa: Don't worry jimmy, you will feel our wrath soon enough.

Ya we SUCKED end of story. Abby came to play and played hard. They had a couple fast front runners that could put the ball away when given the chance.

I think that abby will stay up now because they seemed VERY happy.

It was probably the worst game we have ever played!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 2 - pau 2....good game should have won small defensive mistake in the back in the last minute cost us 2 points which we clearly need. pau are good young team but we had their number today unfortunate we missed one maybe two sitters today but looks like we have to win our remaining games against lufc dynamo and abby arsenal who are on their high horse right now after a huge victory last night.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it is true. I wish we could play on grass more often :wa: Don't worry jimmy, you will feel our wrath soon enough.

hey good win man, delta are a good team and not too many teams have beaten them this year and by that amount.....our game is definately going to decide who will be going down and who will stay up. good luck in cup next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0