Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, the most shite home game time in the fvsl is prem moody: Friday 9pm!!! now that is shite

Fack you're all wrong. Port Moody on a Friday night is one of the best times and places to play. First of all you tell your boss that you need to get off two hours early because you and the boys are going on a short road trip. Leave work at 3, pick up the lads and head to Browns in New Port Village. Bring some game, chat up the Tri-Cities's finest and have a decent meal. Make sure to leave a good impression - this will come in handy for later. Drive the one block away to the Town Centre Turf. Get changed in warm (and some of the nicest in the FVSL) change rooms. Kick some Port Moody punks. Go back to change rooms, drink pints, and shower. Make sure to drink pints while actually in the shower. Head back to Browns for last call. Luckily, you've left a good impression earlier so now you have some fine company to have last call with. Leave Browns with your new friends who can't wait to spend the tips (they've earned from serving d'bags all night) on you. Head two blocks up the road to the Spike to party with your new friends and the Port Moody punks' girlfreinds and sisters or head a few blocks down St Johns to the Point to party with the Port Moody punks' moms who are very well experienced and never say no.

Beats heading out to Willoughby on a Friday night.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fack you're all wrong. Port Moody on a Friday night is one of the best times and places to play. First of all you tell your boss that you need to get off two hours early because you and the boys are going on a short road trip. Leave work at 3, pick up the lads and head to Browns in New Port Village. Bring some game, chat up the Tri-Cities's finest and have a decent meal. Make sure to leave a good impression - this will come in handy for later. Drive the one block away to the Town Centre Turf. Get changed in warm (and some of the nicest in the FVSL) change rooms. Kick some Port Moody punks. Go back to change rooms, drink pints, and shower. Make sure to drink pints while actually in the shower. Head back to Browns for last call. Luckily, you've left a good impression earlier so now you have some fine company to have last call with. Leave Browns with your new friends who can't wait to spend the tips (they've earned from serving d'bags all night) on you. Head two blocks up the road to the Spike to party with your new friends and the Port Moody punks' girlfreinds and sisters or head a few blocks down St Johns to the Point to party with the Port Moody punks' moms who are very well experienced and never say no.

Beats heading out to Willoughby on a Friday night.

DD (cup).........hilarious! Man you know PM area much better than I do.
Maybe next time our team will have to plan a better before and after.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 0 red devils 0

We go down a man on a shocking straight red first 10 mins. We battle hard and carry the run of play. Second half we go down another man to play with 9. Still you couldn't really tell we were down 2 and they get one chance the entire game. Our depth and heart showed tonight and this one feels like a win. Red devils are solid but they didn't have it tonight. Great game.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 0 red devils 0

We go down a man on a shocking straight red first 10 mins. We battle hard and carry the run of play. Second half we go down another man to play with 9. Still you couldn't really tell we were down 2 and they get one chance the entire game. Our depth and heart showed tonight and this one feels like a win. Red devils are solid but they didn't have it tonight. Great game.

Depth and heart? Yes, 9 against 11 draw, good work. But, depth, heart.........love, peace: sword crossing wack cabbage putz

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 3 dynamo 1

Not to take anything away from Pomo but I have never seen nor been involved in such a one-sided anus raping ref rip-off. No, seriously, this is the truth, Pomo you can't deny it! You can say we had plenty of warnings, but lets see you guys keep your mouths shut when getting 97% of the calls against you and players getting sent off for saying, "was that a hand ball?"

anyway rematch in two weeks

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
LMFAO. Two guys on acbc just threw their jerseys at the coach and quit. They took their shin pads and left. Lmfao.

They didn't throw their jersies at anyone, what you are talking about, they just put their jersies in the bag and just quit and left, cause there was no starting goalie or defense at the game, due to work commitments. And because almost every shot DFC took went in, whether it be a nice free kick or the goalie bobbling the ball into the net, and every 3rd run the defender tripped and fell. No team stands a chance in Div.1 without a solid GK or defense.

I really don't blame them though really, it's a transition phase right now, key players have been transferred up and it's a bit demoralizing for some.
I've just been with the team for 2-3 games and you can see it, not much you can really do in 2-3 games.
Really it's just about finishing this season off even with 1 wheel rolling, and just rebuild in whatever division the team lands in.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey athur how the fcuk you guys lose to stolo ?

Yep, sorry, we really did help you guys out or ourselves. We missed a few breakaways in the first half and then for another fcuking game we get a pk against us. Then, a minute later their guy, at least a couple yards off, pots one. We scored soon after and then couldn't get one in the last few to tie it up. Oh, did I mention, we couldn't string three passes together the whole game? Seriously, one of biggest ass performances of the whole year. I guess that's what happens when you expect to walk over at team, don't finish, and get screwed again by another pk. Seriously, we've had about 9 pk's against all year: 2 or 3 against in one game in a 3-1 lost to gfc.

I am posting from the hospital because I slit my wrists after the game I was so depressed.

But we will be balls to the wall against Pomo, rangers, trinity, and acbc. We play better under pressure and the pressure is on now!

Injury-Prone

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 0 - Pomo 0

Pretty good game, both teams with their chances. Pomo took the game to us in the first 10 but we recovered and owned the game for large portions. Our goalie made a great save when we left one of their guys open with time to control at the back post (don't know how he didn't stroke that one in instead of trying to blast off). We had 3 flat out breakaways and quite a few shots that should have at least hit the net from within the penalty area. Good goaltending and poor finish kept the game at zeros, but I think we edged it in overall play. It's a good time playing Pomo, in a terribly inconsistent season for us so far it felt good to get a decent game behind us. Onto Stolo, White Rock then Rangers.

Does anyone know if they're going to that 10-team format next year in div. 1? We've really shot ourselves in the foot I think

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok thrown directly a you no but they sure didnt place them down in a bag and leave....he put on his purple hoodie and took off. this team is not even close to the acbc of old

I felt bad for the dude on left mid... he was wearing a fukcing onezie...and the guy in the middle who still had his hooded sweater on during the game.....looked like a parachute chasing him all game......lmao

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Rangers over ND 2-nil. Even first half, Rangers pissed on ND in the second. ND is young, dumb and full of cum, they will be a good team in a couple of years.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok thrown directly a you no but they sure didnt place them down in a bag and leave....he put on his purple hoodie and took off. this team is not even close to the acbc of old

I felt bad for the dude on left mid... he was wearing a fukcing onezie...and the guy in the middle who still had his hooded sweater on during the game.....looked like a parachute chasing him all game......lmao

Good riddance to the guy that left, who the hell does that. He was mad cause the other defender wouldn't listen to him, which he was right, but at the worst, how hard is it to just stand there for one more half. There are definitely guys on the registered list signed before I got there that might be good players but attitude and commitment level is just siht. Didn't really know that guy, glad he's gone. As it stands now, I would only keep 8-9 of the 20plus on the registered list. Unfortunately, you need 11 each game.

I agree the team isn't even close to the ACBC of old, or any good Div.1 team new or old for that matter. It's just a work in progress now.

Anyways, Have brought in some new players but might take a while to gel/get going.
And what better time to get it going and confidence levels up than playing the Top 4-5, most organized teams in Div.1 next couple games. With SFC Guildford tonight.

Yeah that guy with the hoodie was funny. Think he actually didn't even know he had it on.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So why did you guys not show up to the game???? We were actually looking forward to playing you guys (acbc). It would also be nice if your coach gives us more then a few ours notice that you will not be showing up.... Good luck the rest of the way !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0