Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter November & December 2010

I only caught the first half of our SFC Guildford vs. PoMo match. SFC G's pissed on Moody for the first half, and Moody was lucky to escape 0-0. Not sure how the G's lost in the 2nd half ... the cards I'm sure didn't help.

Let's see what Moody does in their next trip to Newton.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black. 3-1 Gunners over the Gayford Brotherhood, Gunners should've had a few more if we put away the breakaways we had. the brotherhood actually started playing better after their player was sent off for going for shoving our player down and attempting a footstomp to our players head after a bad foul. Reaaaaaal classy. Too bad, Guildford has a couple good players, and some good guys on the team, I'm guessing they're not the ones posting from mirage though. Weird there was no post last night.. Did ya take that last gam e of pocket pool team bonding a bit too far and get the boot? Good to see all 20+ players were on the sidelines too, didn't want to hear "we were missing our best (insert high enough number to make the loss ok) players" excuse.

It was a good game, and besides red devils, were the best team we played this year. It was a weird game...we had most of the possession and you guys had some good chances. We had the better first and you guys had the better second and were simply able to score and we couldn't. Very even game and I really like your team you guys work hard and have some skill!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL...we don't think any of that, we just think people like those dummy's that write shite have nothing better to do, i don't see any of them saying anything positive about their teams, i wouldn't either cuz their teams are awful...

Last time i answer to any of your posts now. You need to things to be able to post anything on this thread...1) be in div 1...2) know how to play soccer...

Sorry buddy don't qualify for either.

Last time I checked I can do what I want when I want. Until you can qualify to do something about it you little bitch. And I don't see that ever happening.

Guildford26

Nov 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black. 3-1 Gunners over the Gayford Brotherhood, Gunners should've had a few more if we put away the breakaways we had. the brotherhood actually started playing better after their player was sent off for going for shoving our player down and attempting a footstomp to our players head after a bad foul. Reaaaaaal classy. Too bad, Guildford has a couple good players, and some good guys on the team, I'm guessing they're not the ones posting from mirage though. Weird there was no post last night.. Did ya take that last gam e of pocket pool team bonding a bit too far and get the boot? Good to see all 20+ players were on the sidelines too, didn't want to hear "we were missing our best (insert high enough number to make the loss ok) players" excuse.

Seriously why would you post something retarded like this..I was gonna say you guys played good, clean game and you deserved to win you wanted it more then us this time. NO excuses neccessary....Good luck for rest of the season.....

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 peace arch 1
Peace arch scored in the last minute to tie it. Tuff pill. On to next game...

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sentinel 4 - ACBC (BC Utd Div.1) 2

My first game managing the Div.1 spot. My thanks to all ACBC Premier players that played after their win against in PAU. They could have said fcuk it and gone to some pub and watched the UFC but helped out and played this game. Half of them cramped up later before the 2nd half. Regardless, much appreciated.
Anyways, 2-2, going into the 2nd half and 10 minutes in the Ref gives a BS handball call on a corner. Really deflating. Anyways, Sentinel puts in it and that's all she wrote. Our GK let's in a stinker short side off a free kick, probably still thinking about the crappy PK call. Man hate it when a useless Ref decides the game. Anyways, my Div.1 first game. Gonna be fun creating a winning Div.1 side. Cheers.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Really? so it's not ACBC anymore it's BC united??? Rich come on. you can't stand for this.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

The wife said i can have only 1 team not 2.. and my poker every saturday night.
Cause of our new Baby :)

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

The wife said i can have only 1 team not 2.. and my poker every saturday night.
Cause of our new Baby :)

Simple solution: Dont poker every saturday night and you will avoid the chance of a second one!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not an ACBC Poker game..actually alot of the guys play though. I run the (Facebook group) The Freeroll Saturday night Poker Club.
Anyone can come down and play ..if your not on the field that is.
Look us up on Facebook. All the rules are there. And yes ifs free to play and you win real cash...Sold out most Saturdays now. 100 players plus every tournament. :)

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

9 DFC Razorbacks 12
10 LUFC Dynamo 12
11 Peace Arch Utd 'B' 10
12 SFC Rangers 10
13 Stolo Utd 6
14 Surrey Coyotes 'A' 6
15 White Rock Utd 4
16 Guildford FC Marga 0

Is it too early to start predicting relegation?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

6-1 Rangers over Stolo. Stolo with a straight red for a two footed leg breaker tackle ... Shocking.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

0-0 SFC Guildford and Sentinel. SFC pissed on Sentinel especially in the 2nd half. Sentinel was lucky to get a point ... G's had three point blank chances in the 2nd half including one off the post. Unlucky boys.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did you miss the couple sitters we had too and failed to capitalize? I felt it was a dead even game constantly back and forth. good game g's. Now lets all get fat and out of shape over the break :knvb:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gunners 2-1 over TWU. Hard fought game, TWU owned the first half, should have come out of it up 3-0, they didn't and the Gunners took advantage, playing a much better 2nd half.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 6 Marga 0
Wow, it hammered snow before the game and for almost the whole first half. But, the snow stopped and we were able to finish the game.
Nice guys; nothing dirty.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did you miss the couple sitters we had too and failed to capitalize?

Only if there were in the first 20 minutes. Otherwise you were pissed on and lucky to get a result.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

poco 0 - 3 coyotes....we both teams missed chances, i felt we missed the easier ones in the first half. we scored all 3 in the last 15, hope the guy that had his head bounce off the turf is OK. that did not look good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0