Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D1] Results & Banter November & December 2010

every game on the fvsl game schedule for sunday is cancelled except acbc vs us at 8pm. i drove by bby lake tonight and all field lights were off, are the grounds crew there going to clean the field for us?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have done my homework mate.... I Personally asked Kevin and Thomas if I was ok to play in the vmsl while suspended in the valley as a coach and both gave me the green and said its only from fraser valley and it will not be reported to bc soccer.plus Kevin was the ref in the Punjab game.

Going off memory unless things have recently changed, You Need the BCSA 's Blessing.

I guess Kevin and Thomas Got special permission from BCSA Board?

Hopefully it in writing.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

TWU Titans 3-0 Peach Arch

good game all around. TWU is skilled, fast and can shoot the ball. Few defensive let downs and one deadly free kick and thats that. Good all around effort from PA. Unlucky not to generate more. Tried my best boys

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guildford 5 - Coyotes 2

They go up 1-0 off a fluke goal in which our center back headed it over our keeper in a mix up to give their striker an open net. They also went down a man after 4 or 5 horrible tackles from one of their guys. We got one late to tie it up 1-1 going into half. After the half it was a complete domination, where we popped in 4 and hit 2 crossbars also. Coytoes worked hard but the difference in teams was obvious.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guildford 5 - Coyotes 2

They go up 1-0 off a fluke goal in which our center back headed it over our keeper in a mix up to give their striker an open net. They also went down a man after 4 or 5 horrible tackles from one of their guys. We got one late to tie it up 1-1 going into half. After the half it was a complete domination, where we popped in 4 and hit 2 crossbars also. Coytoes worked hard but the difference in teams was obvious.

you guys played well, however for a team that relies on the kick and run game so much you guys do play it well. i don't think there was a point where you connected more then 5 passes together, that one guy in the middle of the park #16, the guy wearing the tights :rolleyes: did a good job in helping our guy get sent off for that second yellow, surprising he was up so quick and to take the following free kick amazed me :rolleyes:....i'd love to play you guys again at full strength, would definitely be a closer game. wtf was up with the referee? brand new guy never seen him before, during pre game checks he's sprinting across the field to check the goal nets and wearing a proper uniform with his badge and everything, and then the game starts and he's wearing a plain black turtleneck shirt ? WTF, i've seen referees better dressed for youth games, FFS ! not to mention for a guy of his physique he was walking in and/or around the centre circle far too much. where are the fraser valley officials all going, i remember having better refs in the past years in div 2...

manu reddevils

Sep 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey guilford07 your team is a bunch of girlss...cant take a lil touch without going down and crying lilke babies then gettin up 3sec later to take a free kick....

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey guilford07 your team is a bunch of girlss...cant take a lil touch without going down and crying lilke babies then gettin up 3sec later to take a free kick....

Then a bunch of girls just shite kicked you 5-2 minus our two best players. So if you lose that badly to a bunch of girls...what does that make you?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

It still makes you a bunch of girls though. It would have been posted a million times already but everyone know's it already. I'll be handing out free earplugs at your next game.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

It still makes you a bunch of girls though. It would have been posted a million times already but everyone know's it already. I'll be handing out free earplugs at your next game.

Thanks for taking the time out of your weekend to watch our div one game:confused:
I wont be at yours.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm a shoe in for sportsman of the the year Guildford07 drinks way to much haterade.

And for all you that wonder why we cry so much....

Cause we are Brides Maids.

Just check all the 2nd place finishes we have.

Keep hating suckas

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did you just tell us to check out your 1 second place finish at Presidents Cup? Sweet. I have one of those too, although I tend to forget it rather than boast about it.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did you just tell us to check out your 1 second place finish at Presidents Cup? Sweet. I have one of those too, although I tend to forget it rather than boast about it.

Your too busy bettering your game to have that much time to follow our summer schedule and Vegas Cups...
And what team are you with again Dyanamo? Great Rugby squad.

Your more than welcome to come over and join us we can use all the brides maids we can get. Champagne is on the house.

Not sure what it is but everyone loves talking about Guildford United. Best part is we can get enough of it. All press is good press.

Just a tip though mates. Start getting Duffy to proof read your sh*t at least he knows how to argue points. Your urinating is about as weak as ur soccer systems. Our "kick and run" thus far as been some of the prettiest soccer in the Division. We bitch and complain because everyone in this squad has loose screws. But thats the way we like it. We love being the centre of attention.

Oh and stay tuned for all the random signings me and Onlygoals have up our sleeves towards Deadline and after. Gota keep you stains on ur toes. Give you something to tinkle about.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Back to the suspension thing. Alister Jappy has been suspended from coaching Langley youth but is the coach of U-21, so I guess you can be involved with another league.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your too busy bettering your game to have that much time to follow our summer schedule and Vegas Cups...
And what team are you with again Dyanamo? Great Rugby squad.

Your more than welcome to come over and join us we can use all the brides maids we can get. Champagne is on the house.

Not sure what it is but everyone loves talking about Guildford United. Best part is we can get enough of it. All press is good press.

Just a tip though mates. Start getting Duffy to proof read your sh*t at least he knows how to argue points. Your urinating is about as weak as ur soccer systems. Our "kick and run" thus far as been some of the prettiest soccer in the Division. We bitch and complain because everyone in this squad has loose screws. But thats the way we like it. We love being the centre of attention.

Oh and stay tuned for all the random signings me and Onlygoals have up our sleeves towards Deadline and after. Gota keep you stains on ur toes. Give you something to tinkle about.

Stallion, when did you get traded:rolleyes:

somebody didn't do their homework:cool:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

cleatsupp, Stall ran the Surrey FC Strikers (Last few years FVSL Div 1.) Now he is a PAU Nomad.

That last post of yours was very Mr. Base-esque.

perhaps try posting on TTP when you aren't drunk at the Mirage... ;)

kthx.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I didn't realize summer league was something to brag about either. And coming in second in summer league? Classic. Are you counting your U-12 to U-18 years too?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Back to the suspension thing. Alister Jappy has been suspended from coaching Langley youth but is the coach of U-21, so I guess you can be involved with another league.

Is Alistar really a COACH? Couch maybe, but not coach.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

cleatsupp, Stall ran the Surrey FC Strikers (Last few years FVSL Div 1.) Now he is a PAU Nomad.

That last post of yours was very Mr. Base-esque.

perhaps try posting on TTP when you aren't drunk at the Mirage... ;)

kthx.

FYI They don't let brown guys in the Mirage. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0