Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Offseason Banter Spring/Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, unfortunately Abbotsford Soccer Association has not done that for us yet, nor do we have any practice fields allocated. We have been leaving phone message after message and email after email for the last 3 weeks to Crocker as he is the one to do it. All we know is that he was on vacation until last weekend and didn't delegate this task to anyone. He still has not gotten back to any of our messages. Abbotsford park and rec allotted his field times ages ago and he has to allocate from there to the youth and adult in the club. Our apologies to the rest of the teams, we are just as frustrated as you.
Field times are finally done. We play on turf but practice on grass. How shitty is that!:mad:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
div 1 schedules are out. dfc razorbacks first game... motw must be whitecaps vs twu....dont know how solid these schedules are but its fcuken awesome to see a whole season schedule up well before the league kicks off. well done fvsl.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, and I must say I love the FVSL. 19 games and we only have to go to SFU and Poco once. Everything else is no more than 15 minutes away. Beauty.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, and I must say I love the FVSL. 19 games and we only have to go to SFU and Poco once. Everything else is no more than 15 minutes away. Beauty.

and it's almost worth the journey to SFU, the turf there is amazing. played the womens national team there back in u18, can't imagine they would have changed it since.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious what the Whitecaps are going to do between December and March when their field is buried in snow

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we play them right off the hop (3rd week?) so I'm thinking we shouldn't have too many cancellations this year based on our schedule.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If your old, that is not that bad of a deal! Turf hurts everyone, grass takes a little of the sting away..........until winter kicks in!!
Yes we are getting to that age so i guess it won't be that bad. going to have to bundle up though, the wind out here is brutal!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is what frustrates me is two years in a row the muppets the run the league use no common sense in making a schedule. We play away to mission, port moody and GEU again. We infact had to go to pitt meadows twice last year. We also have to travel to Abby and the Wack. We all know it is nearly impossible to get an entire line-up to those games. Here is to hoping mission folds And the league uses some ****ing common sense to make the travel a little more even across the board next year. We basically have the same schedule as last year in terms of home and away. One year away the next year home, simple really...rattled

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league I'm sure uses a computer program scheduler and doesn't actually pre-pick teams home and away schedules. I'm sure if you would volunteer to do it by hand to keep everything even they'd gladly let you. Until then, love being lucky :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
and it's almost worth the journey to SFU, the turf there is amazing. played the womens national team there back in u18, can't imagine they would have changed it since.

are you kidding? the turf there is awful.

the grass pitch is amazing, though.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you kidding? the turf there is awful.

the grass pitch is amazing, though.

it's the only turf i actually liked playing on, felt like grass. we was on the practice field though maybe there different? oh and it had just been laid too like within the year sometime, this was late 05 i think maybe early 06

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bull
we have a easy schedule this year for travel, we went everywhere last year.........including 2 trips to Alderhole.
ODDLY enough, we..the Rangers, play POCO for something like the 8th meeting in a row at their home cement pitch.
HMMNNN, computer based?? I think not! Care to elaborate big bag? Honestly, wtf is up with that lol. Our coach called him out about it at a meeting last year, I guess big bag called him out lol.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The quality of Stepchild's happy endings makes gender a moot point. It's like a chiropractic blend of pill form ectasy, kama sutra, tantric, rubber man bliss. In fact you'll be so far down the rabbit hole you won't even know your gender.

Who's with me on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0