Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [fvsl d1] motw --week 4

whose your pick for MOTW this week ???

• sfc rangers v north delta fc

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • surrey coyotes v peace arch selects

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • lufc athletics v delta utd highlanders

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • whitecaps prospects v sfc strikers

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
not too many "good" games to choose from, i'll go with the rangers v nd game...let's see if rangers can ruin nd's perfect record this season......whitecaps v strikers shouldn't be bad either. two young teams doing well to start the season....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went with NDFC vs. Rangers.

I say 2-0 NDFC with the little whopper getting the game winner two weeks in a row.

Go Sergio Go

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers, can't wait to play you guys again, I hope we have all of our regular team there this time, and hope you guys are cooking something good that night after the game, I think it was greek last time.....unreal

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's your prediction on your game stallion?

Ummm, Sam's back for us and he's going to give their backline fits with his size, speed and presence in the air. We sorely missed that against PAU. After talking with PAU, we'll play physical and keep the ball in the air (they are very small from what I'm told) we should be alright. If we play like we did against the Rangers, we'll win, if we play like we did against PAU, it could get ugly. I'm thinking the former, and a win, but I always predict us to win :D

Injury-Prone

Sep 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta go Whitecaps vs. Strikers, Whitecaps to win big. Both defenses are suspect in the air but whitecaps pass the ball like no other team in the league. They're small but have a pretty good goal tally so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0