Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Banter Off Season 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed there has been nothing since May in this thread. Has there really been absolutely nothing going on in D1 since May? No news/rumours? Wow.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we going to a 1A/1B format? On the website it shows everyone as 1A, but when you got to "Check Registered Players" you can pick 1A or 1B. No teams in 1B yet but the option is there so have they executive made a decision?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I heard through the grapevine the special divisional alignment committee was meeting tomorrow evening.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission is looking for a few games once we get into Aug. anyone interested please message me.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're not merging with anyone, I think you'll see guys going everywhere. The reason we folded was lack of committment, me and Peg_rangers were sick of all the time we put in to have the same 5-6 at practice every week, then having to phone everyone from the field when we had 20 minutes till game time and 9 guys. 2 seasons of that was enough. As for myself, not sure where I'm going yet, but I have some ideas :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who is going to get the available Div 1 spot?

I guess SFC still "owns" it, although I'm not sure they have the players available to fill it themselves. Maybe if the Rangers went to Prem they could use the D1 squad as the reserves, but I can't see that happening.

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are they not cutting the league down to 12 teams? Have all teams play each other twice, create more competition and eliminate the wishy washy teams.

PS. The Rangers are too old, fat and ugly for prem football.

sureyu

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are they not cutting the league down to 12 teams? Have all teams play each other twice, create more competition and eliminate the wishy washy teams.

PS. The Rangers are too old, fat and ugly for prem football.

sureyu

Agree. On all counts :D The wishy washy teams elminate themselves by folding (although we weren't bad), but then they just replace them with less talented wishy washy teams.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stal come to the Dynamo

We can offer a multiple year contract with a salary being paid in the form of an immediate VIP membership to the Dynamo Surburban after practice/game lounge were beers regularly sell for 2.50$ each and is occasionally accompanied by proffessional hot dog caterors. I know this is a generous offer but I hope it merely expresses our commitment to sighing you during this off-season.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We can offer a multiple year contract with a salary being paid in the form of an immediate VIP membership to the Dynamo Surburban after practice/game lounge were beers regularly sell for 2.50$ each and is occasionally accompanied by proffessional hot dog caterors. I know this is a generous offer but I hope it merely expresses our commitment to sighing you during this off-season.

You clearly haven't seen me play lately :) Sort of like LeBron, I'll be having a fully sponsored pod-cast (ESPN said no to the TV special) announcing where I'll be playing next year in the near future. I know you're all anxiously awaiting.......

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Attention to all top players" (except from LUFC Athletics)..............come join Stallion in Langley playing for the Dynamo this season. We have spent the last few seasons clearing the necessary cap space, around the cooler, so that this year we can bring in several key offseason aquisitions to make a run for the PAK, Bradner Open, and league title. We've already made a public offer to Stallion that is obviously to good to refuse. So, come help fill out our stacked roster; all others be ready to tap out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0