Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Week 9 - MOTW

Which will be the Match of the Week for Week 9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half way point of the season.
Which game will be the match of the week this time?

PAU vs. P.C. Dominion - Sun 2:15PM South Surrey Athl 05
This will be one of many good matches this week. Looking at the youth of half of PAU, it's enough to beat the experience of Poco, who definately has not seemed to get it together yet this year. PAU 3-2

SUFC Lions vs. GN Sporting Club - Sun 2:15PM North Surrey Lower
Who is going to get thier first win of the season first? Or could it end in a tie and neither gets their first win. Big T to get the winner in a 4-3 win for SUFC

LUFC vs. Whalley Rangers - Sun 11:00AM Mun Athl Park - Oval
This will be another great game this week. Both teams with almost identical records but Whalley allowing more goals per game. As long as Langely keeps Dude on the forward line, they'll take this one 3-1.

North Delta Lions vs. Delta Metro Utd. - Sun 12:00PM Sands North
ND to avenge their first loss of the season and come back with a win against the youngin's. 4-0 ND

Chilliwack Rapids vs. GEU Ultra - Sun 12:00PM Townsend Park C
MOTW. Chilliwack thinks thier hot shite and GEU is going to crush them to continue winning to finish the season without another loss. GEU 5-0.

Feel free to vote in the poll.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Yoda as there are alot of big games this weekend.

P.A.U vs PoCo - Arch looking to continue there winning ways this weekend, Poco although has alot of experience on there side they will not be able to keep up with our youth. P.A.U with the shutout 3-0

S.U.F.C vs GN- Not much to say on this one just that there should be two less players from G.N in this match so probably wont be able to field a starting 11. Oh thats right they dont need the card check as both teams show up at kick off !! Scoreline who cares.

Langley vs Whalley- Seeing how Dude is doing so much as kissing for the prem boys he definately wont be playing (up). With that being said I see Langley taking this one by 2.

The two Delta's- The sand pit, should be a wash for Lions in this one over the young squad. Not much of a contest Lions by 4.

Wack Vs G.E.U- Match of the week just to see the over confident G.E.U get beat just so another thread can be started by Yoda. What a prediction by G.E.U, go Wack !! 2-1

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs Poco
Should be a battle as Poco never gives points away easily.PAU seem to be a better side then them this year and I can't see it changing here.PAU to win by 2.

SUFC vs GN
Battle of the brown boys should be a good one as both teams want to get the monkey off their backs and produce a win. This one could come down to who uses the most premier guys.I'll say GN-1 Big T-3

Langley vs Whalley
This should also be a battle as these two teams seem to be fairly well matched up. Dude wiill impact this one with the ball sliding nicely and firmly off his left side of his forhead only slightly touching his dark beautiful bangs and in the net for the winner, Chuck to be pleasantly arroused and to hug Dude at the center circle. :confused:

Delta vs North Delta
North Delta should come out strong here and beat up on these young punks. JLG to learn from his mistake last week of playing around with the ball and picking up everything in the box including passbacks unfortunately which cost him a goal this week, 3-1 North Delta.

Chilli vs GEU
Although both these teams riding alot of confidence two things have to be taken into consideration one being the game is being played way the hell out where I'm not sure if they even have power(advantage Chilli) and two these new young guys added to GEU have definately sparked the team and positions are now being fought for even on the CAT team(advantage GEU) Gonna be tough to call but well I am bias so ya well 3-1 GEU. Girth may not be their as the premier team seems to need me again which is tough due to work commitments for both games. Yoda which game should I play :confused: .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with everything Belfast says (with the exception of the Langley / Whalley scoreline...bad karma...no prediction on that from me).

Why am I kissing his ass, you say? Well, it goes like this- we're thinking of buying this big white couch, and was hoping Belfast wouldn't mind coming over to Chateau Dude, and getting down on his hands and knees (not for that, you sickos), and posing in various spots in the living room. You know, by the window, against the west side wall, under the painting. That kind of stuff. If he'll do this for me, we can figure where the best place to put the couch will be.

Now fcuk off...I'm busy you know.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, your to busy ? why is it you find so much time for both the prem site and the c.a.t site. A question, how much time is needed each week for a player to actually be considered a prem player, I imagine it is alot more than Dudes time. So Dude continue to post how you wish but at last glance this was m.o.t.w not whether you required me to move your furniture while you are on two knees with, MW-lufc2, tb-fenian or rh-utah. So continue being too busy and good luck with that whole prem thing!!

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, that is mw-lfc2 not lufc2. Reading the prem posts maybe Dude will have alot more time on his hands only having to concentrate on one division and all.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Facetiousness is completely lost on you, isn't it? Look, a stone just hit you in the head and you didn't even realise it. In your brief TTP career, every one of your 69 posts has been piss poor. To steal a Fastyism: you're un-funny.

The "Premier Player" thing has been played...sort of lost its luster last year w/Aves. If I were a Premier "player", I wouldn't play 90% of the time in Cat now, would I? I guess it's a sticks and stones thing, but you have no sticks, or stones. I'd say you have no playing ability either, but that'd be like calling a retard a retard.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me and your funny ! legend in your own mind rings a bell, just try not to become a joke in the P.D.D.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
70, and not getting any better.

Besides being a piss poor piss taker, and a highly sensitive large person (Fat Bastard just isn't PC, is it?), you're a chronic homonym abuser- just like the Cnut. Un-good looking (Dudeism, est. 11/04/04), un-witty, and unintelligent.

Un-luck-y.

To be on topic: Chilli / GEU the MOTW. GEU by one.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs Poco
PAU heats up Poco better show up. PAU 3-1

SUFC vs GN
GN to get a couple since SUFC's defenders seem satisfied to just run beside you. That being said, SUFC 4-2

Langley vs Whalley
Aggression is building as tensions run high! Thsi should be entertaining if not a little bit violent. 3-2 LUFC as they look to pass Whalley in the standings.

Delta vs North Delta
ND have no excuses this time. No long travel... should be easy enough to get guys to come out and play in Delta. SO I take ND 4-2

Chilli vs GEU
MOTW??? maybe... I dunno. Chilli by 2

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack Vs G.E.U- THE BATTLE OF THE EGOS, Is this weeks Match of the week, Kick and run one against kick and run 2, after all the buildup this much anticipated match will finally go down. With two of the best football clubs ever to square off! :eek: Will Chilli get two goals without actually scoring one of them? will GEU rape Chilli? cause apparently thats how they get down? :D New players, boonie conditions...the pressure is killing me :rolleyes:

I hope you tie...but GEU by 2 :eek:

Doesnt matter cause

ND RULES :wa:

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
KR - Do you mean will Chilliwack have to score on their own, or will the opposing team shite their pants and put it in their own goal ND stylez??? I don't think it matters if you "rule" our division this year... cause if you get relegated you won't be playing for top CAT spot anyways... If you had an ounce of sense you would give it your all in Premier and lose all the CAT games so you don't get tired or hurt... that way you don't get sent down. That, of course, is just the way it looks from WAY out here in the boonies...

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
KR - Do you mean CAN Chilliwack score on their own, or will the opposing team shite their pants and put it in their own goal ND stylez??? I don't think it matters if you "rule" our division this year... cause if you get relegated you won't be playing for top CAT spot anyways... If you had an ounce of sense you would give it your all in Premier and lose all the CAT games so you don't get tired or hurt... that way you don't get sent down. That, of course, is just the way it looks from WAY out here in the boonies...

ya thats exactly what i mean... :p

What you think I'm holding back for the CAT games...come on man :rolleyes: I know i type fast but come on kid try to follow. Now we aren't gonna lose all the CAT games because our CAT players want to win, we have those CAT players. If they play hard on Sunday it has no effect on how we played on Friday. It happens after the friday game cause its on sunday, first of all and secondly they don't play premier they are CAT players...If you had an ounce of sense you would understand that.

BTW Good luck this weekend i hope you lose... :cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rhider said:
Wack Vs G.E.U- THE BATTLE OF THE EGOS, Is this weeks Match of the week, Kick and run one against kick and run 2,

Yes we sure used our kick and run game against you guys last week didn't we.
:rolleyes:

discman

Sep 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 3- Langley 3
Right down to the wire in Langley today. Whalley lads busted there humps and pressured Langley with a goal in the 90th minute to earn the point. Whalley have to learn to get stuck in early and not give up the easy goals that then forces there game. They'll take this one point and move on to North Delta in round two next week. I got this one already figured for MOTW #10..

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 5 Chilly 0

At least that's what the score would have been if the game hadn't been cancelled.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0