Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Week 8 - MOTW

Which game will be the MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better late than never:

Due to my real job i haven't had time to this until now and i'm going to leave the game rundowns to you guys as to who's going to beat who and why.
I'll highlight my picks though. I will say that GEU will beat ND this week as ND is ripe for he picking.

Here's this weeks Matchups:

MOTW: GEU Ultra vs. North Delta Lions - Sun 2:15PM Hammond New

Delta Metro Utd. vs. LUFC - Sat 2:15PM Association Park
Whalley Rangers vs. SUFC Lions - Sun 12:00PM AHP Matthews
GN Sporting Club vs. PAU - Sun 2:15PM Erma Stephenson
Chilliwack Rapids vs. P.C. Dominion - Sun 12:00PM Townsend Park C

Make you picks now.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too much to say for this week as the M.O.T.W should be a wash with GEU vs Lions to take it. With GEU doing alot of talking about this one they better put there money where there mouth is. GEU by 1

Delta metro vs Langley :Young guns to be playing a very hung over Langley team, as there Halloween function is Saturday night luckily the game is @2:15. Langley by 2

Whalley Vs SUFC : Should be a fairly easy one for Whalley as they try to rebound after last weeks outing. Whalley 3-1

GN Vs P.A.U : Arch looking to put together an undefeated run but could have a problem not taking this game to serious. Again luckily this one is a 2:15 start do not see many head balls from us .P.A.U to take this one.

Chilli Vs Poco: my second choice as M.O.T.W who knows what team is going to show up from PoCo and this game is in the Wack. Wack 2-1

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast said:
Delta metro vs Langley :Young guns to be playing a very hung over Langley team, as there Halloween function is Saturday night luckily the game is @2:15. Langley by 2

This is a Saturday afternoon fixture, so I don't think a Saturday night function will have any real effect on this one. :confused:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs ND Lions
GEU to come out strong with the new guys and try to prove that this was the reason they have had some troubles thus far.That being said they're playing a top team and have had no luck in the past against what seems to be a Premier team playing in the CAT league. GEU to win by 2.

Delta vs Langley
Langley to use their experience in this one and crash and banging these young lads all game. Delta is a very talented team with alot of speed and flash but don't seem to have a big game with size. Langley by 1.

Whalley vs SUFC
BIG T to gather the boys before the game and threaten his side to play hard or die. His boys to respond by taking two red cards and losing 4-1.Big T to go nuts rip off his shirt and show us it's okay to have massive amounts of back hair.Sorry T :D

GN vs PAU
This one may be the most one sided game of the week as PAU look good out there thus far and GN looks like they are happy with just showing up. The score will rack up to 6-0 for PAU.

Chilli vs Poco
Chilli will dominate the older side from Poco but experience should be able to absorb the attack. Ron Ammot to be a TSN turning point as he Wacks Cryuff for posting too much and asking stupid questions when he first became a member. Poco to win a tight one 2-1.

MOTW will be GEU vs ND Lions.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesn't look like the Chilli - Poco game is going to happen this weekend.
Ron may have to wait until we reschedule.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
BIG T to gather the boys before the game and threaten his side to play hard or die. His boys to respond by taking two red cards and losing 4-1.Big T to go nuts rip off his shirt and show us it's okay to have massive amounts of back hair.Sorry T :D
That rant hasn't worked for the last few weeks :D
fcuk Girth why do I get the feeling you want to see me rip off my shirt ... don't be scared , closets can be dark and cold places....just come out when you are ready. :D

GEU vs ND Lions - MOTW....I see this as a draw 2-2....Girth gets caught looking at Yoda's new shorts on the tying goal.

Delta vs Langley - Langley should take this one 3-0.....the young lads won't know what hit them......the name of the train is LFC :D

Whalley vs SUFC - We'll build on last weeks effort and hopefully get stronger as the season goes along. SUFC by 1

GN vs PAU - PAU to win by 4....Belfast will take this game very seriously and will eat a hot dog while playing center mid.....:D

Chilli vs Poco - his will be an intense game, but Chilli has got more skill and will wear Poco down. Chilli 3-1.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
It doesn't look like the Chilli - Poco game is going to happen this weekend.
Ron may have to wait until we reschedule.

Care to elaborate on that? A reason maybe?
Cows come home early?

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are trying to reschedule as most of the team will be hoping to attend the funeral of one of our team-mate's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0