Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Week 7 - MOTW

Which game will be the MOTW for week 7

• Poco vs. GN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUFC vs. Delta Metro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had a record number of voters last week with a whopping 14!
Let's see if we can beat it again.

Vote now. Here's my take.

Poco Dominion vs. GN Sporting Club - Sun 12:00PM Gates #1
The way Poco has been playing lately i am almost tempted to pick GN.....but i'll stick with Poco. What is up with Poco this year? Is it because they lost a senior member of the team to another club? Doubt it, but they need to get sorted out quick.

PAU vs. Whalley Rangers - Sun 2:15PM South Surrey Athl 05
This will be a tight one, but i'll go with PAU on this one even though by the standings they're the underdogs. I just have a gut instinct. PAU in a nailbiter.

SUFC Lions vs. Delta Metro Utd. - Sun 2:15PM North Surrey Lower ]
Delta shouldn't have a problem running the crap out of SUFC this week. Those young punks never run out of energy. Delta by 4.

LUFC vs. GEU Ultra - Sun 11:00AM Mun Athl Park - Oval
No bias here but this will be the MOTW. GEU yet to find their form against the stronger teams but this is the week they break out of our shells and light it up. Mostly because the week after they get some returning players and guys don't want to lose their starting spots. :D

North Delta Lions vs. Chilliwack Rapids - Sun 12:00PM Sands North
Ho hum, blah, blah, blah. #1 against #2. OK this really is the MOTW. Chilliwack is unstoppable on the road, but Lions are undefeated anywhere. Could this be the week they get their first loss? After being hacked and slashed in Langley last week, i figure they'll be to hurting to win this game. Chilly 2-1

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions-Chilli

Not one to make excuses, apparently some of the others have in the past, but sunday could be shaky, we are running a fundraiser on saturday night, and are also running the bar at this event, but that doesn't mean we won't still be wanting to stay undefeated

should be a good game in the muck that is sands north, where the puke in the corners and both goal areas :D won't even be noticed

jtghopingtostopcruyffafewtimes

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Dominion vs. GN Sporting Club
Haven't seen PoCo yet... but I imagine that this one will be a tight game mostly played in the midfield, maybe 1-1.

PAU vs. Whalley Rangers
Whalley to take PAU... if anyone is gonna plough that dancer in his white boots it's gonna be a Whalley guy. Keep your head up! 3-1

SUFC Lions vs. Delta Metro Utd.
Delta have been surprised before... I'll go with SUFC just cause I think they can pull it together long enough to make a go of it. SUFC by one if it doesn't end in a tie. 3-2

LUFC vs. GEU Ultra
LUFC cause they are so pissed from dropping so many points in the last 4 weeks. 2-0

North Delta Lions vs. Chilliwack Rapids
Chilliwack to probably come from behind and steal one 3-2. Just cause JTG hopes to stop a few... MOTW since if we win we tie for first.

This week looks like pretty even match-ups all around... good tests hopefully not TOO much movement on the tables...

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep this short and sweet.
Poco to beat up GN 3-1
P.A.U looking to dominate again, by 3
Delta Metro over SUFC by 2
Langley over G.E.U by 2
Lions to tie again 2-2 to the suprise from the East

Cheers

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs Gn
Poco should have no problem with Gn. As long as they get up on them early. Poco not that fit a team but have talent. Gn well I'll let the table speak for itself. Poco by at least 2.
PAU vs Whalley
Two teams with similar records. Have never played each other and not sure what to expect. Interesting battle of the two top teams but both PAU and Whalley will be looking to jump three points in the standings. Whalley to take it by 1 and Belfast I'll bet you and the breadman a beer each so don't be shy after the game bring my beer over to me I like canadian and I like it cold. Let me know if it's a deal.
SUFC vs DMU
Hoping for SUFC to come alive in week 7 but not likely. Unfortunately DMU will take the three points and be late for school Monday due to them staying up to late and not finishing their homework.
LUFC vs GEU
Don't know much about LUFC except for what the Mr Question from Cowtown has to say so I think it's safe to say LUFC will take this by one.
ND vs Chilli
Interesting match up. If ND has their usual 6 or 7 from premier they should match up well with Chilli's 3 or 4 premier players unless of course the premier guys have a game the same day then I don't know what to think of 2 actual CAT teams going at it. My prediction: Who cares... Lions to take it ... where I don't know.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That IS Chilliwack's CAT team... we've only twice player our premier guys... one player each time for between 30 and 45 minutes. We aren't infusing our lineup... I think that it's obvious that we have plenty of guys on the sideline.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lilhank said:
LUFC vs GEU
Don't know much about LUFC except for what the Mr Question from Cowtown has to say so I think it's safe to say LUFC will take this by one.

You really don't know anything about LUFC because that is never safe to say about them.
GEU by 2
:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Dominion vs. GN Sporting Club - Sun 12:00PM Gates #1
Poco should take this one, but GN has been playing better of late...especially with Kokanee in net :rolleyes: Poco by 1

PAU vs. Whalley Rangers - Sun 2:15PM South Surrey Athl 05
This game should be tough, haven't seen both squads but PAU defintely have the depth this year. PAU by 1

SUFC Lions vs. Delta Metro Utd. - Sun 2:15PM North Surrey Lower ]
We are going to run all over Crafty's team :rolleyes: :D ok fine, we are aiming to keep it close.....and hopefully we pull off the upset.

LUFC vs. GEU Ultra - Sun 11:00AM Mun Athl Park - Oval
MOTW IMO - LUFC let one get away last week.....both squads are good, having played them both I would give the edge to Langley. Langley by 1

North Delta Lions vs. Chilliwack Rapids - Sun 12:00PM Sands North
ND premier will finally lose this week to the cryoff's corn snorting team. Chilli by 2

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
You really don't know anything about LUFC because that is never safe to say about them.
GEU by 2
:D
Fair enough but if Cryuff says GEU will take it Ive got to go with Langley. Plus they all live on the right side of the river! :D

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC vs. GEU Ultra
LUFC cause they are so pissed from dropping so many points in the last 4 weeks. 2-0

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND vs Chilli
Interesting match up. If ND has their usual 6 or 7 from premier they should match up well with Chilli's 3 or 4 premier players unless of course the premier guys have a game the same day then I don't know what to think of 2 actual CAT teams going at it. My prediction: Who cares... Lions to take it ... where I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Just a minor point: the Chilliwack Rapids Cat squad does not have 3 or 4 Premier players on it. ALL of guys in the Club can play at the Premier level. It just so happens that, on any given week, only the 16 best guys in the Club, for that week, get picked to play in the Premier game, while the rest get to play in the Cat game. It's not their fault that the Premier side of their club can only carry 16 guys at any one time.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu 2 Langley 1

If they had Scottie Cupcakes back it would be a cake walk....next week he will make his return from school soccer....which like his cat team can't find a way to win right now!!!

Fraser Valley Cascades a big thumbs down :bronco:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs GN
Well I'll have to call this one as pretty one sided in Poco's favour. GN playing nothing like their premier side just giving an opponent too much time to do what they want out there.Poco's only down fall is their getting up there in age and GN has some youth. Poco 3-0 over GN.

PAU vs Whalley
I can see PAU coming out strong only if Macintosh doesn't play as he's crappy. :D Whalley although a hard working team may get schooled in this one but then again we lost to Whalley so what do I know? PAU to win by 2.

SUFC vs Delta
Another one sided affair with the brown guys coming in last.SUFC although lead by a fierce man by the name Big T just don't seem to have the chemistry needed especially when playing against a fancy group like Delta. The young kids to wax em by 5.

LUFC vs GEU
Always a great matchup between these two teams with Dudes hair blowing wild on the turf and Chuck massaging both teams at half time,Yodas shorts crammed up his ass and Girths shorts bulging at the seems :rolleyes: . MOTW maybe not but a great game no doubt. Side note....Girth will not be there due to the early game time and having to work. :( 11 am? what the.... GEU 2-1

ND Lions vs Chilli
I can't figure these lions out they're the best in CAT and the worst in premier?Anyways this is the MOTW for sure with Chilli winning this one with hard work.The lions will have a hard time recovering from a bartending function as they stated which is huge when you consider that Cryuff on the other side of the field being only 15 will be ready to go as he can't yet drink. ;)

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to toot my own horn or anything but If I had bet my picks on proline i would have made a bundle. Only if F.V.S.L C.A.T was represented on proline that is ?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Belfast the Politically Correct name is now F.V.S.L.P.D.D. (Premier Development Division)
:rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Actually Belfast the Politically Correct name is now F.V.S.L.P.D.D. (Premier Development Division)
:rolleyes:
Christ the only place I'm developing at my age is my gut my hairline and hair in the odd strange place. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0