Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL CAT Week 4 MOTW

Which is this weeks MOTW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how this will fly as I don't believe there's as big a CAT representation on TTP as Premier, but i think enough Premier that follow CAT to get enough interest, so lets give it a whirl.

As time goes on, i'll try to get more elaborate on the matchups:

GEU (1-0-2) vs Poco (1-0-2)
Always a tough battle with these two. I pick GEU if they can get enough healthy players out. Match of the week. (no predjudice of course :D )

DMU (2-1-0) vs GN (0-0-3)
Delta obviously the favourite here with youth and skill, unless GN signs a superstar to pull out a win. I think they might get their first goal this game though.

Langley United (2-0-1) vs Sikh United (0-0-2)
Langley should take this one. Neither team scoring alot of goals so i call a 1 goal game here.

North Delta (3-0-0) vs Peace Arch (1-0-1)
ND with the win here. Scoring 3+ goals a game and only letting in 2 in 3 games makes it a tough one for PAU.

Chilliwack (2-0-1) vs Whalley (1-1-1)
Second pick for match of the week. Chilliwack is going to be tough this season and i think Whalley may be slowing down from their ealy season high beating the League Champs of last year :rolleyes:

Who's your vote going to?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great idea Yoda!! :D

My vote goes for PAU / ND. Looks like these two teams may be amongst the top ones, and I can say that the PAU side is deep, and playing well.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree yoda this is a great idea! MOTW for me has got to be the old rivalry of GEU vs Poco,power against good looks :D (Poco being the power) predict a 2-0 game in GEU's favor.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs. GEU should be a good one. Poco looks good this year.

From here on in, and game involving GN sport does not hit the radar screen. It shows how seriously that club takes their Premier team when they fail to show for Premier games due to the rest of the squad being away for a tourney, and forfeit a Cat game for the same reason.

Our Cat team...still comming together. I was disappointed in our performance vs. PAU. They deserved the result, and we could have played much smarter.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to our game with Langley....it should be a good battle with Dude and the rest of the hicks ;) :D I think we are improved team from last year and hopefully we can get a result this week.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T...I have the boy's hockey that morning, so I'll only have the last 45 to slot my usual goal against you.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

We are actually bringing out 11 players this year against Langley....so you won't find scoring that easy, compared to last year when there was only 9 of us. :rolleyes::D
oh yeah we won't bring any 15 yr olds out either so you don't have to worry about the megs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0