Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Week 12 - MOTW

Which Game will be this weeks Match of the Week?

• Delta Metro vs. Whalley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Delta vs. Poco

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the matchup of the week.
Week# 12 November 27, 2004

Delta Metro Utd. vs. Whalley Rangers - Sat 2:15PM John Oliver Park
Whalley to take this one. Delta seem to be struggling after their 3-1 start. Maybe the overly physical play with the older boys has taken it's toll. Whalley to win 3-0

GEU Ultra vs. GN Sporting Club - Sun 2:15PM Hammond New
Although GN seems to be righting it's ship these days, i think after losing 2 points to whalley last week, GEU to come back strong and win 5-1

North Delta Lions vs. P.C. Dominion - Sun 12:00PM Sands North
Not sure what's going on in North Delta these days but it apparently is not good soccer. After losing to GN, they'll be gunning for a win but Poco is no pushover. 2-2 tie.

LUFC vs. PAU - Sun 11:00AM Mun Athl Park - Oval
MOTW, no question. PAU riding high and holding top spot alone. Langley with home turf advantage. I'll still pick PAU. Youth to much for Dude and his elders. 2-1 PAU

Chilliwack Rapids vs. SUFC Lions - Sun 12:00PM Townsend Park C
With Cryuff and friends being the best team right now (in their own minds), they shouldn't have a problem with SUFC. But there is always the chance of a dog pissing on the field the night before and Chilli having to close the fields.
Chilliwack 4-1.

Please vote and post your thoughts on this weeks MOTW.

Yours truly in promptness,
Yoda

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro Utd. vs. Whalley Rangers
Is delta EVER gonna get their guys from school? They need reinforcements for this one. Whalley by 2
...way to switch fields btw.

GEU Ultra vs. GN Sporting Club
GEU look stay out of the 'L' column against a revived GN squad???

North Delta Lions vs. P.C. Dominion
ND sounds like they are tuckered out. Poco to make some ground and push ND down the slide. Poco 2-1

LUFC vs. PAU - Sun 11:00AM Mun Athl Park
MOTW Langley edging PAU 3-2 Hopefully

Chilliwack Rapids vs. SUFC Lions
Chilli are well rested, ready to go and remember the first half last time. Chilliwack 6-0

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta vs Whalley- Glad to see someone had the common sense to move there field two months to late. Anyway Whalley to win this one in a walk although the bigger pitch might suite the youngens, Whalley 3-1

G.E.U vs GN - Travel accross water cold afternoon I cannot see the inviceble yet humbled G.E.U boys lose this one. I think mittens come attached to snow suites now and in that case too bulky to run, G.E.U 4-1

Lions Vs PoCo - Tough one to call Sands might set up well for Poco tight space calling this one a draw, 2-2

P.A.U vs Langley - This a home fixture for alot of us, I have yet to talk to my "source" and he possibly might make an appearance so the info would be dodgy at best. P.A.U riding high right now but are in tough, to a good team who are right behind them in the standings, P.A.U to win no score to predict.

Wack vs SUFC - Again travel will play into the scheme of things hopefully Big T arranges a carpool , Wack 3-0

FTM

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not enough TTPing out of either of these teams. We'll give this one a 1-1 draw.

GEU is not the dominant team they were a year ago (in CAT or Prem) but pull out a 2-1 win. Kokanee catches a cold on the sidelines.

The Lions never were a dominant team and it now shows with a 2-2 result.

LUFC vs. PAU
MOTW. PAU in a tough stretch of the schedule and always wanting to beat LUFC. A fast start and early goal allow PAU to gain the lead. Entire Langley squad collapses at end of game but then Dude realizes it's only half time. PAU wins it on the road 3-0.

Big T and Cryuff show up to the park even though the game is cancelled. So the Rapids Soccer Club brings out their slip and slide. Big T wins with 50ft 10in in his last slide. Rivermouth complains they don't have year round water-slide training facilties and couldn't practise.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC vs. PAU the MOTW in both divisions.

Belfast's source is doubtfull, being a new dad and all. Expecting the best Cat game of the season. No prediction but to say it will live up to the billing.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude are you sure about my "Source" he lives accross the street, when we where visiting his little one he told me he would probably play. Now you also have a "source". Good luck.

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley looking to better their results this time around. A draw is useless so Whalley will have to put these kids in their place early. Whalley by two.

Could be a good match-up if GN shows up again, which I think they will. Oddly enough, they've found that winning does make soccer fun. GN to keep the fun going and take the GEU Pre-Madonna's by one.

Not sure of the premier schedule but Lions looking like the party's over for the year. Poco not playing to their abilities so far. This is a real toss-up. Going to have to go with a draw here but hope Poco takes it by one.

LUFC vs. PAUMOTW
Both these teams getting results. Belfast and the PAU nation appear to be the class of the league and I can't see them giving up points in this one. LUFC will give them a good run but the nation is on a roll right now. PAU probably won't lose points until after the christmas break. Jan 16 to be exact.

Rapids hoping to add another three points to their game in hand=3points phantom standings. Perhaps this one will be played. If it is look for SUFC to come out strong and the rapids to wack them by three.

Don't know who FTM is (also don't care) perhaps his 5 posts I see he/she has made count for more than everyone elses. Or perhaps he/she has post in-hand. "not enough posting by these two" maybe in your sixth post you could say something smart. Probably not.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to say...your source was out at training tonight, but we didn't get to discuss his participation, as we were all distracted with the ter-ri-ble french briefs he chose to model for us.

I suppose it all depends if your source gets hurt kicking Cainy on Saturday, and if your source can somehow get away from the missus.

FTM

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lilhank said:
Don't know who FTM is (also don't care) perhaps his 5 posts I see he/she has made count for more than everyone elses. Or perhaps he/she has post in-hand. "not enough posting by these two" maybe in your sixth post you could say something smart. Probably not.
lil'hank, If I ever say something intelligent on here it will be by a complete fluke so please shoot me or something.

But don't worry, I know you feel left out, so I'll be sure to add you into my predictions for next week.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
... I kinda like the idea of having slip and slide competitions when games are rained out. Run it similar to a shoot out. Five guys go for each team, then count the five longest slides as goals.

That's hot

Perhaps he has "post in hand"??? ummm why would you wanna know that?! Maybe it's a pregame ritual or something. but still who contemplates whether another man has post in hand... weirdos.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FTM,

I can easily do a 60 ft slide on a bad day......I think this may be our only chance to get a win this year, so i'll start training today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0