Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Week 10 - MOTW

Which game will be this weeks MOTW?

• GEU vs. Delta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poco vs. Sikh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week# 10 November 14, 2004

GEU Ultra vs. Delta Metro Utd. - Sun 2:15PM Hammond New
GEU looking to avenge a defeat from the first week. GEU to win this one 3-0 to go 2-0 in the last 2 games. :D

North Delta Lions vs. Whalley Rangers - Sun 12:00PM Sands North
Delta to slip past Whalley even though the Lions are getting tired as the crossover of players between the 2 teams is wearing them out. 2-1 ND

LUFC vs. GN Sporting Club - Sun 11:00AM Mun Athl Park - Oval
Langley has finally figured out that Dude on the forward line saves them alot of stress on the defensive line. Haven't yet noticed that he's even better on the sidelines. Langley 4-0

SUFC Lions vs. P.C. Dominion - Sun 2:15PM North Surrey Lower
Poco in a need to win situation just to keep respectable in the standings this season. Poco to win this 5-0

Chilliwack Rapids vs. PAU - Sun 12:00PM Townsend Park C
Big matchup of 2 teams who think they're the best in the league when really it's GEU. Anyways........This one a win for PAU 2-0 with Cryuff scoring own goals. :eek:

Good luck to you all this week.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, well, well
G.E.U vs Delta Metro: Seeing that G.E.U is now invinceble we should all not show up and hand them the points. The young lads from Delta will not be much of a match for G.E.U as they cannot play a team game. Ears by 15 oops sorry thats what Yoda would say, G.E.U 3-1

Lions vs Whalley: close nod for M.o.T.W should be a hard fought affair in the Sand pit. I can see an upset here for some reason as Yoda pointed out N.D must be feeling the strain. Whalley 2-1

L.U.F.C vs GN: Not much going on seeing how all the pride had been wasted on the match on Tuesday,Langley in a wash 3-0

Poco vs S.U.F.C : Poco to rebound from there game against P.A.U looking for them to pound S.U. Poco4-0

Chilli vs P.A.U: M.O.T.W Arch looking to keep this game close as they are in deep playing away to a team who is the class of the league. Unlike what my green friend says P.A.U have never stated being the best in the P.D.D we just want to be competitive with the rest of the group and hope for the best. "one game does not a season make" we just want to make sure we finish strong and try to keep pace with the eventual winners G.E.U or was it the Wack... I lost track, Yoda I am sure you will remind us. Cheers Good Luck.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU looking to extend their unbeaten streak??? Hopefully DMU picked up some college guys since that's all you need to go undefeated for the second half...

North Delta Lions vs. Whalley Rangers
Whalley to trounce the ever stingy ND boys with a brutal midfield onslaught.

LUFC vs. GN Sporting Club
LUFC to get going offensively this game finding their stroke, I think they'll start scoring too.

SUFC Lions vs. P.C. Dominion
SUFC pride kicks in to tie the Dominion who must be underrating them.

Chilliwack Rapids vs. PAU
Can we get an ENCORE?! Do you want more? Chilli to earn this one in an effort to prevent PAU from moving into top spot, giving themsleves crack at top spot after the make-up games.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast said:
Well, well, well
G.E.U vs Delta Metro: Seeing that G.E.U is now invinceble we should all not show up and hand them the points. .........................................
.........................Yoda I am sure you will remind us.

Consider yourself reminded.....it's GEU. :D
Would be nice if you guys just didn't show up. Then i could stay home with the family.

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second half of the season and everyone has had a look at most teams and will be looking to improve. Should be interesting. Good luck to all! Hopefully all the teams don't get college players otherwise every team would be the best team ever, everyone would tie. Anyways can't wait to see these superstar college players on the pitch.

GEU Ultra vs. Delta Metro Utd.
Can't see the Delta highschoolers beating the unbelievable skilled and talented, unstoppable team of GEU. The previous sentence is only made possible by the college players that are back now. GEU to go undefeated for one more week. Look for Yoda to edge out a college player for the starting eleven.

North Delta Lions vs. Whalley Rangers MOTW
Should be a good match. Whalley looking to make up for their one goal loss the first time these two met. Whalley by two.

LUFC by at least two. Maybe mix the teams for this one to make a game of it.

This could be a close match. Both sides are equally shocking and in some need of college players to make them competitive. 2-2 tie.

Should be the match of the week but Whalley is already playing the Lions so I give this one an honorable mention. Both will want to win but neither will. that's right 2-2 tie. Haven't heard of any college players on either team but both have an army of subs. Look for cryuff to be playing the left right out spot. Leave your kids at home the creepy rivermouth may be lurking the sidelines offering candy and trying to get help looking for his lost puppy.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
GEU looking to extend their unbeaten streak??? Hopefully DMU picked up some college guys since that's all you need to go undefeated for the second half...
CAN WE GET A ENCORE?! Do you want more?

Nice, I didn't know you rapped Cryuff.
KnightRhideralwaysamazedbythediversetalentsofthewack

GEU Ultra vs. Delta Metro Utd.
No need to even guess we know who the best is and who is going to win...I know you can do it Delta just pass to eachother sooner and only beat the same guy once before moving forward and you'll win.

North Delta Lions vs. Whalley Rangers MOTW
Whalley has a good chance in this one as a lot of us won't be there due to a BC Lions ass kicking on Sunday that we can't miss...priorites ;)

I dont't know, whatever Cryuff said...

SUFC for sure they're good...

A lot of talking ends here, can't wait to see the score on this one. PAU by 1

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs Delta Metro
Well the young guys(and Yoda :D )have been talking the talk and taking a page outta the BK's book. Not sure if this will always work or not week in week out but I'm gonna say yes,yes it will work GEU to come out flying and get the win final score 4-2 with Girth on the sidelines holding the flag making terrible calls to ensure the victory.

ND.Lions vs Whalley
I'm gonna say these two teams are gonna have a great match with lots of bad passing shown especially by the Lions ;) . This one will end in a tie 3-3 and Knight rider to get all 6 goals.

LUFC vs GN
This will be a one sided affair with Langley being too physical for the flick pass team from surrey. This one will definately have everything, it will have nicely gelled hair, Nuggets, mittens, scarfs, Chuck, lots of body rub, and with a few of these items Dude of course. Langley to win big 5-0

SUFC vs Poco
This one may be one sided as well as Poco will bring their Big game if you know what I mean against Big T's less than physical side and run them to the ground. SUFC seem to lack in the effort for a full 90 and need someone like Big T knock some heads.Final score 4-1 Poco.

Chilli vs PAU
MOTW as was stated earlier as these two teams deserve to play at their best against each other only to come out with a tie.PAU have their shite together this year both in premier and CAT and Chilli is well Chilli,always in it till the end. 2-2

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU v Delta Metro
GEU should be way to strong with the new additions for these kids....4-0 unless GEU comes in overconfident and lets the kids play their game.

ND vs Whalley
Whalley should win this one......but since premier game is on Friday it will give the 11 ND Premier/CAT starters time to rest up before sundays tilt. KR will kick somebody while balancing his dunce cap for the whole game. 2 -1 for Whalley

LUFC v GN
I heard GN's new strategy is to play 8 Prem guys every week from here on out.....They like what ND is doing .....losing in Premier and winning in CAT.....so LUFC can expect a tough game. GN to take this one in an upset.

SUFC v Poco
Well we have played a little better than earlier this year. Yes we lack effort and focus for 90 but hopefully this week it gets sorted out. This one should not be a blowout since the first game was only 2-1.....I think we will take this one 2-1.

Chilli v PAU
Defintely the MOTW. I see PAU having too much depth this year and really starting to take it to other teams. Chilli will be tough but I see PAU taking it 3-1.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
ND vs Whalley
Whalley should win this one......but since premier game is on Friday it will give the 11 ND Premier/CAT starters time to rest up before sundays tilt. KR will kick somebody while balancing his dunce cap for the whole game. 2 -1 for Whalley

Another brilliant and funny post folks how does he do it? Is Big T's real name Ken Jennings? I'll rock a dunce cap all game tilted sideways. Somehow everything I do ends up looking good.

Knight Rhider hopes that this is not the best Big T's got...

girth said:
ND.Lions vs Whalley
I'm gonna say these two teams are gonna have a great match with lots of bad passing shown especially by the Lions ;) . This one will end in a tie 3-3 and Knight rider to get all 6 goals.

Nice, :p i wish i could oblige man but obviously you...um missed my post(no hard feelings) im not gonna be there. The other Lions have me that day.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
They like what ND is doing .....losing in Premier and winning in CAT.....

Isn't this getting a little old now....

We currently have 24 players signed, so to play two games in a weekend, a couple guys do overlap and play both games. We are slowing signing players to make two squads, we are waiting for guys with injuries, and a few that are at nationals right now with school to return. Until then, yes, there will be premier players at our games.

jtgwouldratherwinninginonedivthanlosinginboth :p sorrybigthadtosayit

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is quite the lover's quarrell you two have got going on here. The gloves always come off when you're dealing with the "Ex" don't they? :) Did Big-T cheat on you KR? Or was it the other way around? HAHA

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTG - can't disagree with that !!! well said :D

Hey Cryuff - don't you know we don't need a referee.....you might get caught in the crossfire.....so you be careful crossing the corn field son, and watch out for any scarecrows :D ..... speaking of scarecrows I heard KR was looking for a new job and he could do this one easily !! Got the looks, and the intelligence ......Cryuff are you guys hiring send KR a PM......

ummm that was a little off topic, so I would like to say that my CAT game predictions are accurate forecasts based on the information received from my sources around the league. No pisstakes were intended :rolleyes:

as you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0