Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL Cat Division - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's Cat Division?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Peace Arch

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Poco City

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: SUFC - Langley draw

Originally posted by suburbanator
Dude's hair is pretty enough without you making his head swell up. Dude got a nice one yes, the others were scored by Slick Rick and Dino (the same guy that rang the crossbar).

Well I think Matt and Dino have better hair than Dude !! So does that help in bringing down the swelling ??? :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No they don't. Let's be honest here.

Matt is a good looking young man, though.;)

That game felt like a loss. SUFC deserved a better fate for their efforts, no doubt about it. One word for us: lucky.

Where was Luis (Crazy Mexi)? I wanted to wish him a happy Dewali.:D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upcoming Matches....

The Halloween Weekend Match of the Week must be the tilt between League leading GEU and 2nd Place Poco Dominion. Both teams should have access to full rosters and we should expect to see some quality football. Both teams boast an excellent goals against record, with GEU holding a large edge in Goals for. If Poco is able to dress a strong roster I can see them coming out with the 3 points.

LUFC vs. Aldergrove is a battle of the semi-bottom dwellers. Aldergrove's expansion into the CAT division has been reasonable and they should be in the middle of the pack. They have a game in hand on most of their opponents, one that may deem to be important come year end. Langley has been struggling but has managed to post a league leading 4 ties and has only been beaten once. Is Langley suffering from a Sophomore Jinx? Rumour has it some beer is on the line for the LUFC Cat Scoring title.....

CHILLIWACK vs the Expansion SUFC squad should make for a interesting bout. Will SUFC record their first win of the season? After beating the farmland out of Langley, they should be on a small high. With a full roster including some subs the Sikh boys should have some backbone, they will have to sustain for 90 minutes vs. a Chilliwack team that has come from behind more than once this season.

PEACE ARCH is idle this weekend, perhaps some of the Cat guys will be available for the Prem side and perhaps they can make a small difference......I also hear that Paddy Cullen sauntered back to his mates in South Surrey.... ;) Best of luck to him.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sundays game?

Any word yet on the chances of playing Sunday night instead Poco as we have a team event the night before and would like to enjoy the festivities to the fullest if you know what I mean? I believe you guys have something going on Saturday night as well?

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sundays game?

Originally posted by girth
Any word yet on the chances of playing Sunday night instead Poco as we have a team event the night before and would like to enjoy the festivities to the fullest if you know what I mean? I believe you guys have something going on Saturday night as well?

Yes, we have a Halloween function Saturday night but we're fine with playing the next day. Deal with it.:rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: sundays game?

Originally posted by Draven
Yes, we have a Halloween function Saturday night but we're fine with playing the next day. Deal with it.:rolleyes:
Actually that's fine then seen as more than half our team are 18 yrs old and can't drink anyways. Be prepared for a lot a running Poco lads as that's what our boys like to do.Not sure why you guys wouldn't want to play later that day but so be it?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth

It's no different than any other weekend for them.
They go out and get pissed every Saturday night before a Sunday game so it's no big deal to them.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Girth

Originally posted by Yoda
It's no different than any other weekend for them.
They go out and get pissed every Saturday night before a Sunday game so it's no big deal to them.

Spot on, Yoda!! Spot on. :wa:

screecher

Mar 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO's better after a few

Originally posted by girth:
Actually that's fine then seen as more than half our team are 18 yrs old and can't drink anyways
Ha! Good luck with that

Besides Dancing Bear and One Ball play their best after a few pops. POCO's got nothing to worry about.
Hope all your young guns don’t get too sick form all those pumpkin seeds. Be a shame if that slowed em down.

All in all It's gonna be a good game

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is one ball and how do you know dancing bear plays his best hung over, he has never played any other way so that we can compare.

screecher

Mar 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is one ball and how do you know dancing bear plays his best hung over, he has never played any other way so that we can compare.

Everyone knows One Ball hes normally oppisite dancing bear. I also like to call him old man, geezer and stinky.
But if your not carefull he'll put ya in an arm bar

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it's Hick's tell him I was disapointed to find out that he put a beer bounty on me and that no one collected. Is the new Poco breed that soft.

screecher

Mar 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not that POCOs gone soft I just think it wasn't announced that a bounty was out. Other wise I’m sure someone would have collected. Come on free beer for one of the POCO boys that went un claimed... thats absurd
Chin up though I’m sure it’s coming next time around.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually that's fine then seen as more than half our team are 18 yrs old and can't drink anyways. Be prepared for a lot a running Poco lads as that's what our boys like to do.Not sure why you guys wouldn't want to play later that day but so be it?

ok 18 and you guys don't drink, right, all i know is i play way better when i am grumpy and hung, look out kids

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 1 - Poco 0

Keeping the streak alive.

Very chippy game, lots of hard tackles, heel clipping and hard hits.
In fact 1 poco guy tried to start a fight...........twice! Typical Poco style. ;)

Usual GEU vs. Poco match. GEU had a few more quality chances on goal, I think, missing one from the 6 and the keeper had to make a couple of great saves.

Ref missed an obvious PK call in the first half. Gave us a free kick just outside the box. Chickened out on the call
Next game will definately be another battle.

Still only 3 goals against. Can't believe 2 were from SUFC.:eek:

Finally got to post a score before Girth!
:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli 4 - SUFC 1

Bad game from our standpoint....I thought we played well last week and hoped to continue that but we came out flat.....first goal was my fault i should have got the ball out on a cross but i fukced up :mad: ...the guy made a nice shot into the far corner....then we started to play the trap but got burned twice giving up 2 easy goals on breakways.....they were tough calls but one of them did look offside.

we came out hard in the second half more like how we played last week.....a nice shot went off the bar...and then I scored one in to the top right corner...nicely placed i may add...:D...we came at them and had our chances but our finshing wasn't there. They got one midway on a PK.

Originally posted by Yoda

Still only 3 goals against. Can't believe 2 were from SUFC.:eek:
[/B]

Yoda - we'll add to that tally next time :D

PS - Gotta give props to one of our young kids who this weekend played all the games for our club ....Premier, U-21, Div 3 and CAT. Unreal....he played the game right before ours and then played another 80 mins as our sweep. Well done

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

Originally posted by Rikki
ok so ChadUliez wheres the game tommrow?

I will assume you were talking to me. Let me suggest that if you can find this website on the WWW then perhaps you should check out www.fraservalleysoccer.com where all the schedules are posted.... You wanker..

Good thing you played an excellent game today or I'd really take the piss out of you for that post...

:D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 1 - ALD 0

Windy day at the MAP Oval today, temperature was nice but the wind made it ugly. The games only marker came early with DINO slotting a semi-breakaway home behind the keeper (Great Setup by Jer I should add). The rest of the game was a bit of a see-saw with both teams having some chances, the wind took away any really long passes or shots. Langley out chanced Aldergrove and had several skirmishes in the box. Aldergrove held their ground well. Great games today from Hulme, Rikki, Jarret and Ohlman on the backline.

Langley finally gets a damn win...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there’s such thing as a “mucker” game on turf, we played it today. The wind made playing with any flow very challenging. Sharp passes would just die off and sputter out. Air balls were a complete write-off.

The difference today was Langley’s back-line and team defense kept Aldergrove from generating any real opportunity. We had some good chances, and got the one we needed.

About three weeks ago we played Poco in our only loss, and Ricky went in light on a tackle that cost us their 4th goal in a 4-1 loss. He recognized it at the time, and he hasn’t lost a tackle since. Good game today kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0