Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL Cat Division - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's Cat Division?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Peace Arch

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Poco City

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco - Golden Ears

So Poco and Golden Ears, the two league leading teams move ahead even farther. Too many ties going to haunt our Langley squad AGAIN this year? I hope not, but sitting still this weekend with a bye was a tough lump!

We are unbeaten, but 7 points out of 1st....... GRRRrrr...

We play Poco next, back to back it looks like and hopefully we will be on Turf Sunday instead of our Shite Brown road.

Poco boys, check the schedules if you can a couple times this week... We got the go-ahead from the City to start using the turf but its a matter of scheduling and coordinating with the FVSL for this Sunday.

Good Job with the win and see you next weekend.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 PK's 1 Goal

Draven, Dalglish, Skytrain, anyone want to spill the beans on who missed the PK?

:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 PK's

I was hoping it was Mac'n'trash.

I'm sure there would have been a few guys from Poco rubbing it in.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley

Suburbantor,

If the PoCo/Langley game gets moved to the turf, what time will we kick off?

Yoda,

I don't think McIntosh was on the field for either one! When he was on, he wasn't noticed. :D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Langley

Originally posted by Dalglish
Suburbantor,

If the PoCo/Langley game gets moved to the turf, what time will we kick off?

I would assume it would be Sunday Afternoon at 12 or 1 PM.

I will let everyone know as soon as I can.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: SUNDAYS GAME - POCO/LANGLEY

Sorry Poco lads, the game will be at Brown road as scheduled.

The Turf WILL Be ready however we gave our only Sunday Turf Spot to the premier side, fitting that our top team gets the nod.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why?

So did anyone find out any info on why the shedule is so screwed up? We are playing PAU again and we haven't seen Langley or Poco?Is it because these two teams are scared to play us:rolleyes: ?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Why?

Originally posted by girth
Is it because these two teams are scared to play us

As stated before, I have checked with my league contacts and they "assure" me they are working on a solution to the error. I believe Mr. Knight is the scheduler, want his email? lol.

Scared to play you? give me a break.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/PAU

Good game for the most part with pAU coming out strong from the start and scoring a beauty before we even touched the ball. We tied it up before half time but neither team could do anything in the second final 1-1.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4 - Langley 1

The score this one was quite lobsided but in my opinion was a not a very fair indication of the game play. Poco was the better team, finishing all their chances including a cracker of a shot from an odd angle into a small hole.. (Dude is dreaming of the hole). Our Fill-in U-18 Keeper played "ok" with one soft one getting by. Good performance though from a 16 year old. Our guys were flat at times and only picked up the play in the last 30. I could name the guys that missed chances or sitters in the last 1/3 but I'd have to post my whole team list as we had 5-6 GLORIOUS chances and the FINISH was abominable.

To make excuses up I came up with our lack of depth this Sunday with 3 of our over 30's missing and only two spares (poco was not much better off however...).

Good job to the Poco boys, see you next weekend.

PS: The Langley bums will have a field day if you left ALL those empties in the can.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd agree the score wasn't quite indicative of the play, but Poco's 3rd was a thing of beauty. No less than 15 passes without one touch on the ball from our guys to build up to a nice finish. That was the nail, as at that point it was 2-1. We had a good portion of the play after that, but squandered too many sitters. Yes, sitters. It seemed Poco finished every opportunity.

Thanks for the chop Slivie.;) That one will stick around for a while.

Good to see Skytrain back on the pitch. Once again, he got himself into trouble pulling his groin one too many times. Will he ever learn?

See y'all Sunday.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: POCO

Hey Poco-hontas any idea yet on the TBA's on the Premier/Cat vs. Poco Game schedules???

I have to book a keeper for the event again, so I need some notice.

This Friday Night event you are hosting includes Beer correct?

I don't want to climb the fence at your pitch with my cooler, jersey bag, equipment bag, ball bag, nut sack and my fat ass.. I may fall down and break my bottle of crown.

Cheers...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You sent me a note saying we were switched to 7:00, before Premier...correct?

That would be great for the gobble gobble. Not that...:rolleyes:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure about the CAT game, but from what I hear the Premier game is on for Friday night at 9:00.

BTW Dude sorry about that kick to the back of your leg/foot. I swear the ball was there just as I was about to kick it ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was my "move", wasn't it? It's not really a Regs style "move" (known as The Move), but more of a stall/juke/step the other way move.:eek:

At least I can make the claim that my move worked on a FVSL All-Star. When I see you Friday, can you autograph my calf?

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley

Sub & Dude,

Games are confirmed for Friday evening 7pm for Cat and 9pm for Premier.

Snowmans coolers will be full!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Snowman off suspension? If he is, we'll have to give our Keeps special instruction on how to deal with him and his cute little obstruction / strip the goalie / score a goal move he's used a billion times.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC - PAU game this weekend has been moved

To all PAU boyz - game has been moved to North Surrey Lower @ 12:00. Strawberry Hill is in rough shape already and will be closed.

Big T:cool:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1 - Langley 1

Good game on a Friday Night in Poco. Game was a sea-saw battle with Langley coming out hard in the first 15 minutes and dominating the play, once our wind was gone however poco took control and owned the middle of the pitch. Both teams were unlucky not to score on a few opportunities.

Langley finally got the 1-Nil goal in the 2nd on a play by Crees in the 18 that beat the keeper. Crees played a strong game and got the nod to play with the premier side in the following match.

Poco pressed hard for the rest of the game but couldn't get anything by the collapsing Langley defenders/midfielders/strikers that will all in the box protecting the goal, but not picking up anyone.

Finally our keeper served one up for Bill? who slotted a beauty from close to 30 yards out.... Shelved it I might add. Nice shot.

Anyhow game ended in a tie.....tie #3 for Langley.

Thanks to Riddel from the Langley Clones that accepted the call up and gave us another body for tonights game, the guy was solid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0