Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL Cat Division - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's Cat Division?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Peace Arch

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Poco City

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rikki

Originally posted by Rikki
TTP to other players but not to ur own team mates......

Dude's "PREMIER" Remember. ;)

Rikki, we know its easy for you to get fired up about your team, your a sparkplug.... but relax when people on here take a stab at you, its all part of the "TTP Experience".... I will point any offenders out on their respective roster sheets however just so you know who they are..... (Run Yoda Run...).. Anyhow all in good fun.

As far as the drugs go, Dudes just jealous because of the great designer drugs that are now available to guys of your generation.... the only drugs available when "Dude" was younger was poorly made over dried pot, Ridelin and other such psychiatrically prescribed drugs, oh yeah and "LUDES", "WHIFFITS" etc.......

GEU should be a good test for your mates Rikki, if you guys can pull it together and get some more offence going. Defensively your all playing strongly, hence the many ties.......

Gotta get the "Crees" out to training so I can get him some more playing time.... The guy rocks when he's on his game..... plus he plays Dude's position...

RE: Schedules / Yoda - I have spoken with the league several times re: the schedule and they have not given me any answers.... I will try again today... but as dude said they have to about Christmas to sort it out I think.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rikki

Originally posted by suburbanator
Dude's "PREMIER" Remember. ;)

Is that a piss take?;) If there's a premier league for bench warming, call me the captain. LFC2: I'll have that drycleaning for you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.

Take 2 Ridelin, 2 Tylenol 3, 2 Ibuprophen, 3 Sudafed, and a large tripple iced Americano = one wicked pre-game cokctail. Crush the pills and snort it up for immediate effect.

"Trevor, mark him. Now. Go."
"What difference does it make who I mark?"
"He's too fast for me. Go. Now.":D

Rikki

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Drugs are the only thing that keep me sane and the booze is what keeps the ladies in the club HOT! But serious DUDE no drug problems here just dont assume ask.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I give up

RICK!!! Holly shite!!!

That's what so funny about your reaction! I wasn't assuming you had a drug problem! It was a JOKE!!!

:rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foot in mouth

Originally posted by Rikki
The Drugs are the only thing that keep me sane and the booze is what keeps the ladies in the club HOT! But serious DUDE no drug problems here just dont assume ask.
Dude drugs are okay as long as were talking about pot and mushrooms but are you telling me Rikki is into the heavier stuff like cocaine, crystal meth,etc. Not sure if maybe you want to have a chat with him Dude but if what you say is true this guy needs help. Rikki, Dude is on your side and means no harm he just wants to help you.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by suburbanator

RE: Schedules / Yoda - I have spoken with the league several times re: the schedule and they have not given me any answers.... I will try again today... but as dude said they have to about Christmas to sort it out I think.

sub/Yoda,

The league has changed the schedule so that all teams will play each other only 3 times. Check out the website under full season schedules.

cheers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth: I'm telling Rikki who you are, and he's going to take you to school just like he did Billy Jackson when we played Poco. He stripped old Billy, then turned him inside out faster than...faster than...faster than something that turns inside out fast.:eek:

Fcuk.:rolleyes:

Anyhow, cool to see the scheds revised. See Yoda? A little faith sometimes. Why you gotta be so negative all the time, huh? Not getting any? Can't imagine why, 7 months in to fatherhood...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New schedule

Nice that they actually went through with it.

Dude, I get enough. Usually it's guys that aren't getting any that think everyone else isn't getting any, hoping someone else is in the same boat.

As my favourite musician once sang to me "You Gotta Have Faith"

I wonder what happened to him after i left him in the bathroom?

:confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No- usually it's guys that say it's guys that aren't getting any that think everyone else isn't getting any, hoping someone else is in the same boat.

So there.

:rolleyes:

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Girth: I'm telling Rikki who you are, and he's going to take you to school just like he did Billy Jackson when we played Poco. He stripped old Billy, then turned him inside out faster than...faster than...faster than something that turns inside out fast.

Dude was this right after Billy hammered the ball in the top corner? Or was this around the time of your 2nd or 3rd yellow in as many games against PoCo Cat and Prem?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was right after my 2nd yellow, right before I came off to rest for the Prem game (explaining why Billy had three feet of space), right before Billy hammered home a 30+ yarder, and somewhat before my 3rd yellow in three games.

:D

Somewhere in there.

Dude-flatteredthatdaglishiskeepingtabs:eek:

Rikki

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You tell 'em DUDE..... Oh and thanks for the re-hab program if it wasn't for ur help i'd never be able to do the things i on the pitch.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rikki must be on 'E' today... that's a lot of love shown for the TTPer who ratted him out :D

Say no to drugs,

~Regs.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
Rikki must be on 'E' today

~Regs.

No Regs, this is the "VALLEY" remember we only have what we can grow ourselves. Unlike the bustling Metropolis-like cities of the VMSL teams we don't have many designer drugs....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We blew it again

GEU 1- PAU 1

We gave up another 2 points today to a hard battling PAU.
We scored early in the first to go up one nil and played great in the first 20 or so. Then got a PK with an obvious takedown in the box. Last man back had no choice, but got the red he deserved.
Keeper read the shot and made the save.
Tides then turned and we lost alot of our possesion and played like shite the rest of the game. They got a tying goal half way through the second half that I'm not sure was actually a foul but not much argument from our defense tells me it must have been.

Their 10 men pushed hard for he go ahead but we held them off for the tie.
Always a tough match against them and I'm glad we don't meet again.
Bad news for the PAU coach though as he was happy with a tie against what he thought was mostly a premier lineup. Sorry coach, all CAT players on our roster.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Extra Extra Read all about it....

LUFC TIE-CATS 2 - CHILLI 2..

Tie # 5 for the LUFC squad, can't blame the weather today as it was a splendid day for soccer.

Chilliwack went up 1-Nil on a missed challenge by our keeper, and then up 2-Nil on a misshandled ball by our keeper... Brian the wanker owes us a shutout next match.

We were pretty much down and out when Rikki stepped up and scored and we livened up at that point equalizing the game with about 20 to go. Not many chances at either end, though the Chilliwack keeper made a spectacular save late in the game on a header that was headed into the back of the net.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC 2 - POCO 2

Tough game all around today. Lots of fouls, yapping and pushing all around. :D We came out to play and got an early one about 10 mins in..... Later in the half we get a lucky bounce on a corner and it goes in for own goal. Most of the half was back and forth but no real quality chances for both squads. Half ended with us up 2 - 0. Poco were really chippy and made some hard tackles, some good, some bad but the ref made some iffy calls.....I thought there should have been some early yellows and that would have settled things down.

Poco came out in the second with more piss and vinegar and really took it to us. They were rewarded when one of them megged our right back and got an PK. Poco went down a man after someone got his second yellow but they still really pushed hard. They got a break when our defender didn't clear and they potted a goal with about 5 to play.

There was a lot of yapping today, even from the Poco sideline but what do you expect from pig farmers :p;)

Oh tell #4 next time he calls a meg on me he shouldn't get pissed off it doesn't happen. :D Thanks for the warning though, cokcy bastard :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frustrating day today. At least with this comeback tie we came about it honestly, unlike against SUFC where we needed a one and two man advantage to get the job done. If our squad can ever learn to be intense as a team for 90 minutes, look out.

Rikki was our best player, IMO. Great to see Kevin finally bust out of the drought with a big goal. He worked hard all game. Mike Ohlman put in a strong effort too.

Rikki- I want what you’re on.;)

Note the ;) .

The ;) means I'm joking.

All righty then.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking rookies...

Bitter_cabbage,

The "pig farmer" thing goes back to well before your arrival. In fact, the slag has been a bit dormant. Besides, T resides in the heart of Scott road...I'm sure you can come up with something.

Hell, T even threw in a ;).

Christ...it's called "Take the Piss". :rolleyes:

Keep Cloverdale white,

Dude.;)

(Note the ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money